nicknick88

Project Fakemon

Mundent

Strappy

Yumapuff

Flotter

Phiroua

While I'll agree the list isn't huge, we still have some. And if we're going to have a normal type, this shouldn't be it. Not only are it's characteristics psychicy (if that's a word) but it's PINK. Just sit down and think of the sheer number of pink psychic types there are.

Lol, didn't Phsycho PM what we were doing, and I know I did. l

I only got a PM from you, nothing from anyone else?

As said before, I'm camping a the moment and I can't update the fakedex. I think animals can add people, though?

In the top right had corner there should be a share button? From there, there is a box which you put the email in. Then you just click add, and change the setting beside the email/username.

I'm still not sure whether it actually works >.<

I'll make fake email for the project too. One sec.

EDIT:

It's leeksnake@gmail.com

Edited by Psycho Cat

Yes, I can, but...

*newbishly looks around*

I've never used docs before, can someone tell me how to add images?

*facepalms* never mind, found out myself.

Edited by Psycho Cat

Sorry about this, but I do my spriting on my laptop. It overheated, so it'll be some time before I can do the next evolution. It'll probably just be a week or two to get it repaired. Anything I can do 'til then?

Sorry about this, but I do my spriting on my laptop. It overheated, so it'll be some time before I can do the next evolution. It'll probably just be a week or two to get it repaired. Anything I can do 'til then?

Just hang tight til it's repaired. I was about to cut Kittice from the project, because I thought you were ignoring my PM. So just make her evolution as soon as your laptop is fixed.

I've been wanting to make a Fakémon for a while, but I'm having a hard time following the "reserves" and whatnot .-.

10. Despite the special Fakemon up for reserve section, you may make any Fakemon you want to.

Does this mean I can make any FMon, but I have to reserve to post it?

Whoooa nevermind, I think I figured it out. o.o

Only those that are listed in front are the special fakemon, and thus must be reserved

Edited by Vaati

I dare not to call this my best, but it fits the bill. Get it? Bill? Hahahaha. Haha. Ha.

Fakemon Name: I forgot. nick knows...

Fakemon Image: user posted image

Shiny Fakemon Image: user posted image

Fakemon Species: Sunbeam Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Fire/Flying (because we totally need another one of those)

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: (name) is said to have been born in a massive solar flare. When they are tired or wounded, they return to their home to be burnt to nothing and then reborn again. Wherever they fly, they bring warm sunshine and hot weather with them.

Evolves Into: N/A

Evolves From: N/A

Other: They are number 147 in the Fakedex.

That seems like something that would be awesome for the RP.

As for the name...

Wait for it...

Lunakon!

From Khonsu. Look it up (Since we had Ra)

I was thinking of some kind of goat. I tried a deer, but Virizion came out every time!

Oops, just finnished a goat sketch. ^-^' Let me process it with my terrible scanner and then I'll PM it to you (also, sorry about the lack of map. That darn bird ate all my time up, and now this butt will to. Ha, 'tis the life of a spriter)

Change of plans

A) Compared to the others, a goat seems quite lame

B) The moss complicated and would likely ruin the sprite