nicknick88

Project Fakemon

I thought about something similar, but it was Ice/Steel, and had to have the ability levitate. Anywho, Nick, is it OK if I show Animal the legendary via PM?

I was planning on making it a region Pseudo-Legendary Fakemon, but you have about... a 78% chance of saying "No", Nick, so I'll just sit in my lonely corner over here...

Anyway, I need a name for this cutie here:

post-25-1375103239.png

I was planning on making it a region Pseudo-Legendary Fakemon, but you have about... a 78% chance of saying "No", Nick, so I'll just sit in my lonely corner over here...

Anyway, I need a name for this cutie here:

T.T NO!!!

No I'm Jk, it can be a pseudo, but keep in mind as long as its no legendary, and we are currently not mapping out Fakemon stats.

And even if, you have just almost as much authority as me, and even if I did, you could get another mod and override my veto.

Edited by nicknick88

BTW, anything I do fanart is welcome. You can also dump it wherever you want as long as you give credit. Forget that and you get o e warning before I get annoyed, then stuff happens.

Shadowwolf, Nicknick asked if he could be on the list for editing the list of the Fakedex. Just to let you know.

M-kay, I need his gmail email for when I get home so I can add him to the master list of people. Camping means I only have a phone for tinterwebs.

Fakemon Name: (in dispute)

Fakemon Image: user posted image

Shiny Fakemon image: user posted image

Fakemon Species: Moonlight Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Water/Psychic

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: (name) is never to be found, with the only reported sightings recorded on full-moon nights. It is said that on the day of an eclipse, they will teleport to their birthplace, scared that their home has disapeared.

Evolves Into: N/A

Evolves From: N/A

Other: They are number 146 in the Fakedex

Edited by Psycho Cat

Err, if you don't know how to sprite, then you'd probably have to consult nick. I also think he doesn't want anymore legendaries at the time.

Fakemon Name: Olmen

Fakemon Image:user posted image Shiny- user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon):Fortune-teller Olm Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Physchic

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: This Fakemon is filled with knowledge from the day it is born. Other Fakemon consult it for advice and even to read their fortunes. It is often the pet of many fortune tellers, and researchers.

Evolves Into:Sismolm

Evolves From:N/A

Other:high special attack, above average speed average special defense, low attack and defense

Edited by nicknick88

Hey, can I make one? I don't know how to sprite though. Can it be legendary?

IF you don't know how to sprite, draw it, scan it, and PM it to me, and if I like it I'll sprite it. (Won't be a priority though.) But please learn how to sprite with this link

http://www.dragonflycave.com/recoloring.aspx

No legendaries, except 2 more Kat will post.

Hey, I'm a mod, too! Why can't I be involved in making Legendaries? It's not fair... D:

Hey, I'm a mod, too! Why can't I be involved in making Legendaries? It's not fair... D:

Lol, didn't Phsycho PM what we were doing, and I know I did. l

Yes, but I don't get to make one? What's the point of having special privileges if I'll just be left out, huh?

I'm not making one either. Psycho is the one making them because she was the one who came up with the idea and plot. I'm just ((Sort kind of)) helping her with their design and name. You can join the conversation too. And also, anyone who wants is going to have the chance to make legendaries. The three mascots are just super important, so we're doing those now.

Fakemon Name:Sismolm

Fakemon Image:user posted image Shiny- user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon):Wise Olm Fakemon

Fakemon Type:Phsychic

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: This Fakemon has too much knowledge to fit in its brain, so stores it in a ball of energy between its orbs. It is constantly intrigued by the world around it.

Evolves Into:TBA

Evolves From:Olmen

Other:

Edited by nicknick88

Hey nick, could these be Psychic type? If it has high Sp. Def, can tell fortunes, and is too smart for itself, it should be.