nicknick88

Project Fakemon

Hey, Shadow sent me over here. She's been pushing me to sprite, but I feel that I could put my efforts into writing lore for FAKEMON (Whether this is FAKEMON descriptions or history of the FAKEMON universe, I'm not bothered)

So if you are writing lore, give me a call. Ghostbusters.

If you hate it so much, why do you do it? (or become a mod in a /SPRITING/ thread?)

Also, saying some people suck isn't that nice...

if someone offers you art you accept it w/ gratitude, don't tell them they suck orz that's rly... not cool |D;

i'm just gonna ollie out of this thread

Sure, I was actually planning on writing it ataxia but some help would be great. But before that I would like to have the region map drawn out.

I'm sorry for disappearing. RL; it hates us all... :I Anyways, I really felt motivated to make up for my lake of time, so derp.

As for waiting till Christmas... meh. We've paused this several times and it only aided this thread's death. If anything we need to send out some PMs and get it more active. I mean, we used to accumulate posts by the pageful.

Fakemon Name: Maltye

Fakemon Image: user posted image

Shiny Fakemon: user posted image

Fakemon Type: Ghost

Fakemon Species: Latch-on Fakemon

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: A Maltye uses its pointed fangs to attach itself to the nearest living thing and suck out its life-force. They commonly can be found in dark places where it's hard to see them coming, but they can be seen in a variety of places.

Evolves Into: Espriteau

Evolves From: N/A

Other: It has the Ability Levitate.

Fakemon Name: Espriteau

Fakemon Image: user posted image

Shiny Fakemon: user posted image

Fakemon Type: Ghost/Psychic

Fakemon Species: Solivagant Fakemon

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Whoever mistakes this Fakemon for a coat and wears it will be possessed. However, they have a civilized side, with the ability to understand human speech and asses complicated problems

Evolves Into: N/A

Evolves From: Maltye

Other: It also has Levitate

Do you need artist to draw Fakemon pictures or only spriters? Also, do you want pictures of Fakemon trainers?

Right now we're only doing sprites. Fan art is OK as long as you get permission, but you should post that elsewhere or PM the artists with it. I'm not so sure what Nick thinks of trainers, but I think for now he just wants Fakemon.

All right, but I'd like to do the Ghost Gym-leader, since that's what leader I want to be in the RP.

Is there a list or descriptions of the kind of gym leaders/elite four/champion you want? Or should I just make it up? ((I'm not really spriter, but I can do concept art.)

I should warn you that it will probably take a while before I can post any sketches. Life is hectic and I'm a terrible procrastinator.

Edited by Shokomon

Well it seems there are currently four active mods, so we can divide type choices for those, two gyms and one elite for everyone. Since champions normally don't have a specific type we should leave that up to Nick.

As for me, my gyms would be Ghost and Grass, and a Flying Elite four.

Go nuts on the designs for mine. I only want to make the Ghost-type, but my human drawing skill are so awful you might just have to redo her anyways! xd.png

A Fire type gym and a Dark type gym for me, and the Elite four member is a Normal Type (Never had one of those) THe champion usually uses three Pokémon of one type, So I guess let's make it use 3 fighting types the rest is whatever. Make them whatever you want (except Dark type leader is a female, fire type is a male. Normal Elite four is a female , and on the champion surprise me.)

Psychic and Dragon for me! I'd want to have my Elite Four member be using Ground types.

Psychic Gym leader: Female

Dragon Gym Leader: Female

Ground Elite Four: Male

Please.

Danke. ouo

Okay, so we have 3/4 elites, 6/8 gyms, and one champion. While we wait for the last person, have any particular orders for the gyms and elites? Like weakest to strongest? Cities/Towns they inhabit/care for? Etc.

Just looking over what we have now, the Dragon gym should probably be the last one. The Grass Gym and the Flying Elite have no gender. (I assume Ghost gym leader is a female since Psycho Cat said she.) Should I give them one like with the champion, or should I leave them androgynous and have people guess?

Current stats:

Gym Leaders

1. Ghost - Female

2. Grass - ???

3. Fire -Male

4. Dark - Female

5. Psychic - Female

6. Dragon - Female - Last Gym?

Elite Four

1. Flying - ???

2. Normal - Female

3. Ground - Male

Champion - ??? for now

- Primarily a fighting type user (3/6)

- So values physical strength, prowess in battle, and self-discipline?

Also, how many Fakemon have been created/accepted? Just out of sheer curiosity.

Lastly, Faeries or no Faeries?

Edited by Shokomon

No fairy types this gen, but maybe if there were a Fakemon gen 2 there would be FOr gym leaders make it

1. Dragon

2. Grass

3. ???

4. Dark

5. ???

6. Ghost

7: Fire

8. Psychic

I don't know the # of Fakemon, I believe it to be 83, but there is a link to the Fakedex, and we won't be statting our assigning Fakemon to routes til the whole fakedex is done.

Elite Four:

1. Flying

2. Ground

3. ???

4. Normal

If shadow wolf doesn't post soon Ill decide for him

Edited by nicknick88

My Dragon type Gym Leader is probably going to be using a Constriler, just so you guys know.

Here's what I had in mind for my Gym Leaders and Elite Four member:

Dragon Gym Leader:

-Most likely will have a Constriler

-Bright blue eyes

-Wears a dress with a collar like that of Constriler's

-Thin and lean

-Long, brown, and messy hair

Psychic Gym Leader:

-Will definitely own a Santor

-Ringlets in her hair?

-Tall yet strong

-Wears a cape resembling Santor's tail

-Black hair with yellow highlights

Ground Elite Four member:

-Will own a Burrolf

-Narrow face

-Wears large gloves that possibly resemble Excadrill claws(They look similar to Burrolf claws)

-Muscular and a little stocky

-Short black hair

Flying type Elite is male, wears a white tuxedo, and has light blue hair. He has a very straight posture, like some stereotypical fancy guy.

Go nuts on the Grass leader. All I know is that it owns a Ferallsian, so maybe use that as a theme?

Ghost type leader lives in a town I actually named, known as Lumaera Town. Her name is Libra, and, as you could guess, she owns a Library. I'll get up a concept sketch soon.

Im sorry, I don't think there is a burrolf, can you show me the pic for it, I may have just forgotten??

I still need to draw an official Burrolf picture. Ill do that when I get home and get access to my art stuff.

No so let me say the third gym leader is a Steel type fifth gym leader is an electric type and the third elite four is a poison type (female)

Edited by nicknick88

If shadow wolf doesn't post soon  Ill decide for him

She*

I've been incredibly busy all month with NaNoWriMo (3000 words left to go), and for some reason DC hasn't been showing me when this has been updated o.o

Steel and Electric Gym Leaders would do me, though o.o

Poison sounds fun, too.

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Shadowwolf, it's all good! Have any specific requests for your gym leader/elite four?

Also, is there anything else I missed?

*needs look over gym leaders/elite fours for references*