Now for the shiny Phrighstrian Sprites

Shiny Male Phrighstrian

user posted image

Shiny Female Phrighstrian

user posted image

Normal Female Phrighstrian

user posted image

I've noticed that too :B

None of mine are because I use a 64x64 canvas when making Pokemon-related sprites out of habit but I have noticed quite a few rather large sprites in this project :L

true, the only one of mine is Togedegram, but the only thing is, I'm not sure how much it matters, unless we were to put it in a hack.

A hack? Well, not sure how the (DC) mods would feel about that, what with Uprising and all. I myself wouldn't mind it, but I think that then these would both be duplicates. Of course, I can't speak for the mods, so this is just speculation.

A hack? Well, not sure how the (DC) mods would feel about that, what with Uprising and all. I myself wouldn't mind it, but I think that then these would both be duplicates. Of course, I can't speak for the mods, so this is just speculation.

Lol, wouldn't be putting these in a hack anyways.

I did my best to improve the shading, but now it looks too exaggerated. Is it any better?

user posted image

EDIT: Apparently not...

Edited by KoalaNoob

My minor OCD hates me for having to put them in the spreadsheet like that e.e

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Oh, wow, that didn't turn out NEAR as nice as I had hoped. Clouds, y u so hard to shade?

Name: Thundaku

Fakemon Image: Normal - user posted image Shiny - user posted image

Fakemon Species: Terrifying Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Electric/Flying

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Thundaku fly around on dark storm-clouds, firing lightning at nearby creatures to invoke fear, which they feed off. Because of this, they themselves are very hard to scare. They can often be seen in tropical climates, where life is bustling and victems are abundent.

Evolves Into: N/A

Evolves From: Yumapuff

Other: Thundaku, despite being quite fearsome, become very cowardly when removed from their clouds. Along with Yumapuff, they are more likely to be male.

Okay, two announcements.

1. I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK! WOO~

2. I have recently gotten into clay sculpting. I have decided that I want to create Fakemon from this project and show them off(But not sell them. I never sell my creations). I need permission from the spriters of this project, of course, so I need permission to both make the Fakemon and show them off.

((I'm really interested in how Horshield would turn out if I tried x3))

You have permission for all of mine, but try to shy away from Deviant, and if you do use it, don't put them in any groups.

You've got my permission. Again, I'd be flattered if anyone used mine for anything. xP

Yay! =3

I'll show 'em off at my normal art thread because "no drawings, just sprites" here.

Oh, don't worry. I made a new Fakemon with inspiration from a clay sculpture I made! =3

Fakemon Name: Flotter

Fakemon Image: user posted image

Shiny Image: user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Flame Otter Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Fire and Normal

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Flotter are mischievous creatures. They will always steal from humans if they have the chance. They are incredibly cute and make great pets if trained, though.

Evolves Into: TBA

Evolves From: N/A

Other: Thier name is a combination of Flame and Otter.

Fakemon Name: Phiroua

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Flaming Chihuahua Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Normal/Fire

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Don't get your rear burned by these fierce fire-breathers! They may look silly, but they pack a lot of punch.

Evolves From: Flotter

Other: Flaming Chihuahua Fakemon... xd.png

Look, I know this is a long way off, but I'd be happy to discuss RP plot options.

Also, animal, that is hilarious.

Fakemon Name: Toitretcha

Shiny Fakemon image: user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Toilet Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Water/Steel

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: These Fakemon sit in people's restrooms, looking like normal toilets. When people go to sit on them, they open their huge mouths and shoot water that they store in their stomachs.

Evolves Into: TBA

Evolves From: N/A

Other: Inspired by nightmares I had when I was a kid.

Edited by animals4501

Look, I know this is a long way off, but I'd be happy to discuss RP plot options.

Also, animal, that is hilarious.

I think if we were to, us mods would have to do it alone. And LOL ANIMALS, THAT'S THE SILLIEST FAKEMON EVER.

LOL ANIMALS, THAT'S THE SILLIEST FAKEMON EVER.

Which one? The toilet or the flaming chihuahua?

I'm actually unsure of what it should evolve into/from. All ideas just don't work. Maybe a porta-potty? xd.png

Well, you can stop laughing, for I have something much more serious. OK, it's not that serious... What is it? The almighty leek-snake! Yeah, I know, it's weird the way I'm doing this backwards, but the middle evolution needs an overhaul.

Fakemon Name: Ferallsian (fer-AL-zee-an)

Shiny Fakemon image: user posted image

Fakemon Species: Garden Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Grass

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Ferallsian, despite their bulky appearance, are actually quite agile. However, they are usually found lazily basking in the sun. When a naive herbavoire comes too close, though, the will spring up and strike.

Evolves From: TBA

Other: The leaves on their backs can be used as a way to regulate body temperature, useful for the warm climates they live in. They also double up as a way to use moves such as Wing Attack and Whirlwind.

And I think some type of giant pump would be a cool evolution for Toitretcha