TSparkle123

Camp Half-Blood

Steph smiled as Jack turned her head, settling down a short ways away from him. He was one of the quiet types, so she wouldn't bother him if he wanted to be alone. She plucked the strings of her instrument softly, the happy mood it created lessening to something a bit more tranquil. The fact that music could change the feeling of an entire setting amazed Stephanie. She had marveled over the pit's intensity in a play's climax, and how much it could sway a crowd's emotions. The fantasies of being part of the plays were long gone, but she still had some good memories.

Anna came slideing down a dune. Slowly making her way to the music. She clambered up another one and saw the girl and the boy on the beach. She stopped, sitting down on the crest watching them. The sound of the waves mixed quite well with the tune.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Anna studys the boy closer. She fot up thinking it wasn't safe to shift to a monster here. Not when people dont know her. She moves silent on the sand looking at him quizzically. "You a child of Thanatos?" She spoke softly.

Jason was laying on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. "Ugh. So... bored." Camp Half-Blood. Honestly, it was a nice place. Well, at least as nice as he'd ever known. But still... it gets boring when there isn't anything to do. Many kids assumed that he thought he was 'too good' for all of them, just because Zeus was his father. So really, he didn't have any friends. He pondered making an Iris-Call to his mother, but couldn't find any drachma, the currency of the gods. That's out of the question.

There was a small noise that escaped Steph at the sight of so much death. Her father was known for destroying people with plague when angry, but just killing things was just...Eech. Dead things was something that always disgusted her. That, an the tone deaf.

Anna frowns at the girls face. She thought death was a beautiful thing. Takeing lives of others, no. She wouldn't do.... she was used to being called a Diablo.... a devil... but he was her family. She didn't care at all. Family is pack, mi bonita lobo. Treat them like you would me. Her mother alwsys told her. Her mom tought her the wolf's way. " What is wrong with you?" She asked the girl. "Like Apollo is any better...... " She looked at her with one golden eye. The other hidden by a curten of hair.

Anna marched up ad sat between them. "You a son of thanatos then?......" she studys jack. Moving her hair so she could see out of both eyes. A rich carmal brown patch like a cresent moon was over her lilac violet eye. Another organic spot on her arm and neck. The spots dark ageinst white skin.... that looked a sickly yellow.

Anna laughs. " one is like my moms... the bright violet one. The other is dads.,. He has golden eyes and dark skin. I know.." her voice turned sad. "I've seen him. " she studys him longer. " At least i have family now" she smiles.

Emmie put the last of the bullets in the box Theo always had her put them in. Last one... Finally. She pulled open the door to find he was already there. "'Sup, creeper? Finished those bullets for ya," she said after a brief moment of silence. She was surprised to see him here already. Usually, he was at the stables or by the beach. Theo loved to examine the intricacies of chariots. He always wanted to know how they worked... Either way, Emmie usually had more time to figure out what she should say. Usually, Emmie had no trouble talking, but something about Theo always seemed to take her words away. Of course, she wasn't trying to fool herself. Half of the camp probably knew she had a thing for him, and she knew it too. Sometimes, she wondered if Theo was just messing with her. He was the kind of person who would, too. She knew he wasn't, though. No one was cruel enough to string someone so clearly in love along as long as he had. Theo was just oblivious. "Here ya go, then!" She handed over the box and quickly made her departure. Sometimes, it was the easiest thing in the world to talk to him. Other times, she could barely talk at all. If he wasn't so pleased living in oblivion...

Theo smirked as Emmie left. What a funny girl. It was like she had several personalities, he noticed. Sometimes, she was talkative and loose. She could also be tense and near silent. Other times, she was somewhere in between. He actually kept a notebook in which he kept track of her behaviors whenever they spoke, out of scientific curiosity. As she left, he mentally told himself to mark that down in the book when he got back to the cabin. He decided to go back immediately, as he knew something would happen, and he'd forget to mark it down. That would not be useful for him. As he entered the cabin, he found another child of Athena on her bed. He bit his lip. If he could just avoid interaction, he would be able to stop himself from being overly competitive. It was tough for him, being a child of Athena. Before he turned 12, there was nothing that could challenge him. Now, it was like everyone wanted to be better than him. That wasn't true, of course. Most of them just didn't care. He did, though. He cared that he couldn't be the best, but no one else seemed to.

Anna looked upset. " dia de muerte. The day of the dead. The one night mamá and i were to light three more candles ... on my birthday cake. That night though... i light one more for the dead. For my mom. Dad took her soul away that morning. So....... i have no family. If gods do not count.... who dose? The eyes are a diffrent story. Not for now though. "

"No, it's alright. Everybody likes and dislikes different things." Steph insisted. She wasn't one for upsetting people, but he wasn't a yes man either. She stood up and left as a conversation started. No need to be where she wasn't wanted. Some people just put other people down. It wasn't their fault, and there was nothing to be done about it but keep your peace. So that's what Stephanie did. She didn't play while she walked back to camp, however.

Anna got up and shook herself. A huge black wolf.. the size of a tank, stould where she once was. It had white spots where the spots on her human shape would be. She ran pased him stopping for a momet. Hacking horribly then she troted to the woods. Her "brother" didn't like her, so she'll stay where she normally did. In the woods.

Anna trored back out of the woods to get her wepon from the cabin. Shifting back she hacked agein. This time it was worse.. he gasped for air till she spat out blood. She whent in got her scythe and came back out heading slow to the woods. Leaning on to the weapon at times still coughing, acting like it was a nusence.

Anna took to the forest. In no tome she fought another monster as a gryphen. She couldnt risk being a wolf agein. She found a cave and lays down in it falling asleep.

Selenia was in her cabin, organizing some stuff, quickly double checking to make sure she had everything. Flute, piccolo, notebook, everything was ready. She exited the Apollo cabin, making her way towards a rock that she would sit on as her favourite practice spot.When she sat down she took out her flute from it's case, beginning to play a multitude of long tones and scales.

The sight of Selenia made Stephanie perk up. Little siblings were awesome, even though she wasn't much younger than her. Steph ran up to greet her half-sister, a smile very quickly back on her face. Not much put her down, but depressed death children was one of those. "Learn anything new yet? Marches are great with piccolos." The usual greeting with Apollo kids was talking about music.

Selenia stopped her breathing for a bit when she heard a quite familiar voice, "I'm actually working on a new piece. I don't really know where I'm going to go with it and it might be better in a different key." she said, taking the flute away form her lips and handing the notebook to Stephanie so that she could take a look if interested.

Anna troted pased as a hellhound. Same markings as her wolf. White cresent over the violet eye. .white patches like butterfly wings on her back. She cought his sent and looked at him with her two colored eyes. She couldent lie. She swore on the Styx to her mom that she never would. It gose ageinst a wolf's honor. So, she remained a hell hound watching him.

Anna came close to him as a hell hound still. Once close she shifted back. " Now what do you whant?" She tryed to put bite in her words but failed. She rarely gets mad at someone ......upset, maybe but never mad.

((( ya... she has the sences of a wolf. She could see what was moveing was definitely not sholders and can smell feathers .. but can change it if you like

..))

((Already did. smile.gif sorry bout that .. not used to these kind of rps. The ones im on are normally fast paced with 2people playing lots of carries))

Anna sighs. "Understandible. The blood... if you wouldn't mind.. keeping quiet about that please? It......" she thinks on how to word this... with out lieing. " It runs in my family. Im used to it so... its no big deal. " she moves from foot to foot. "As for the animals....look up the guy who fought Hercules as a swarm of bees. Thats all i will tell you. I too have a hard time........trusting people. You keep your secrits if you have any.. I'll keep mine. Deal?"

((All of you are so lucky that I have enough self control to not scream about spelling errors. I've an off-duty grammar Nazi. I get the summer off.))

Stephanie sat down beside her sister, examining the notebook with interest. "Ooh, that looks nice. Maybe you should consult with the satyrs. They like woodwind music." Although she was a talented musician, Steph couldn't read music. It was a born talent, he decided. And reading music wasn't a talent she was born with. "It looks and sounds pretty cool, though." The demigod smiled at her sibling. "You liking camp so far? This is your, what? Second year? First? I can't remember."

((I'm always on my phone or iPad, but that has some form of autocorrect. Trust me, most of my errors are all typos and make heads spin. I've been doing a once-over by hitting "preview post", and that helps.))