TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

"The dragons refuse to even go near each other."

dry.gif

I love the way the male/female match the hellfire colors. That's awesome. :3

Me gusta.

Personally, I like the female Hellfire x male Horse pairing better, so I'm doing some trading and all biggrin.gif

"The dragons refuse to even go near each other."

dry.gif

I know that feeling exactly. xd.png

...at least my female hellfire played nice.

Edited by kleptomaniac

I love the way the male/female match the hellfire colors. That's awesome. :3

Me too! I am LOVING those colors together too! I can't wait to start a lineage!!!

So beautiful!

Even though all of them are permanent, I think I'll wait a while to breed these so I have room for the rest of the eggs this week. Can hardly wait, though--they're absolutely gorgeous, and we haven't even seen the adults yet!

These ones are pretty nice : ) especially for a hybrid; interesting combo.

*Please DC gods do not make the next egg release a pygmy*

Poor you, Cynder dragon D:

Well, I got lucky and got one from my only horse. It's a horrible lineage, and I'm planning to kill the mother, because she makes it bad.

Unless, of course, someone wants it.

I'll probably name it something to do with "DO NOT BREED" or "MESSY".

Back on topic, why the heck are these hatchlings not adorable at all? They get it from their Hellfire parents! The Horses had nothing to do with it! xd.png I think the hatchies are cuter than the Hellfire and the Horse ones combined.

Edited by animals4501

I think these hellhorse hatchlings look the most like their parents of any hybrid.

Ooh, gorgeous hatchlings! I love how they really do look like their parents. I can't wait for mine to hatch.

Poor you, Cynder dragon D:

Well, I got lucky and got one from my only horse. It's a horrible lineage, and I'm planning to kill the mother, because she makes it bad.

Unless, of course, someone wants it.

I'll probably name it something to do with "DO NOT BREED" or "MESSY".

Back on topic, why the heck are these hatchlings not adorable at all? They get it from their Hellfire parents! The Horses had nothing to do with it! xd.png I think the hatchies are cuter than the Hellfire and the Horse ones combined.

If I had an egg like that I might find myself inexplicably drawn to the idea of mating it with this one http://dragcave.net/lineage/jgXPm which I just picked up today, just for the sheer "scrollwheelatude" it would cause.

Edited by diaveborn

I think these hellhorse hatchlings look the most like their parents of any hybrid.

I totally agree. And I think the hatchlings are cute, but so far I've thought all the hatchlings were cute for this release.

I love that the colors match the hellfire gender colors! Thought i wish there was a purple alt xd.png Purple would be awesome. Oh well, they're fantastic as they are too!

Edited by Bidimus

These hatchlings don't seem to fall far from the tree of beautiful baby sprites. So beautiful, does anyone know who sprited these?

LOVE HATCHLINGS! Can't wait to see adults.

I may chance around the setup of my breeding project to make these guys & their colors work.

*gasps* Those hatchlings are gorgeous! wub.gif

They are beautiful, LadyLyzar!