missy_

Glitterballs / Soulpeace - Breeding?

This lovely 4EG soulpeace from soulpeace x soulpeace First time they didn't give an egg but this week they did

http://dragcave.net/lineage/OBjZx

That's gorgeous, ruby! xd.png I was planning on building a lineage like that, but I haven't gotten around to starting it yet. Then I got distracted by the idea of a Soulpeace lineage with Sweetling starters... *faints*

In other news, I got a White from my Gen2 pair. They gave me a Soulpeace when they first came out, but ever since then it's been nothing but fails...

This lovely 4EG soulpeace from soulpeace x soulpeace First time they didn't give an egg but this week they did

http://dragcave.net/lineage/OBjZx

This is so pretty, rubyshoes wub.gif

No new updates here.

Thank you both smile.gif

Tried another set of 3EG soulpeaces earlier but got no egg but at least they didn't refuse.

I have 9 CB whites and 10 CB daydreams.

I don't think I had any outright REFUSALS between any pairing I tried. Most of them gave me an egg, but it took me a while before I bred my own soulpeace. (My beloved Zombie Nightmare.) It got a bit easier after that.

Totaling it up:

5 soulpeaces

Fails:

9 daydreams

4 white

I'm pretty sure I counted wrong somewhere but that's the general ballpark.

EDIT: OT but Rubyshoes I just realised that's a Second Doctor quote you have in your profile from one of my favourite serials I love you.

Edited by DorkJulian

I had a couple of additional breedings, so here are my updated ratios.

All of mine so far are CB White x CB Daydream (2nd gen Soulpeace) breedings.* My latest attempts resulted in another Glitterball (finally!) and a white.

~~~~~

Updated ratios:

3 successes : 1 refusal : 1 no interest : 1 Daydream : 1 White

so far.

Overall, a 3:4 chance of a Glitterball.

*except one.

Edited by missy_

14 daydream x white breedings - got 2 soulpeace, 6 day dream and 3 whites with the rest no egg/interest

I'm beginning to think Soulpeaces might be rare, and the only reason why they're breeding so well right (hah!) now is because they're still new. Just wait until the ratios even out....

Tried another 4 daydream x white breedings today and got 1 daydream, 1 soulpeace, 1 refusal and one no interest.

I'm beginning to think Soulpeaces might be rare, and the only reason why they're breeding so well right (hah!) now is because they're still new. Just wait until the ratios even out....

I think you're right about the rare status. This morning's breeding attempts yielded:

2 White eggs;

4 Daydream eggs;

1 Refusal from my new Daydream;

1 Soulpeace egg.

I've breed daydreams and whites four times twice at their release and twice just then all four times I got soulpeace. smile.gifwink.gif

6 attempts with CB white x CB daydream.

2 x soulpeace eggs.

2 x white eggs.

1 x daydream egg.

1 x no interest.

Edited by StormWizard212

I've actually been having good luck breeding glitterballs, as people who keep track of the main dragon trading thread may have noticed with me there almost every morning asking for bloodswaps...

Soulpeaces: 5

White: 3

There was one or two non-interests.

Good week for me, gotta enjoy it while it lasts.

Edited by DorkJulian

5 more breedings - 3 soulpeace x soulpeace and each gave a soulpeace egg the other two were white x daydream and got a daydream egg and a no interest

The success rate really plummeted for me. xd.png But I have a nice little collection so I'm not in a hurry.

Here are my updated ratios.

All of mine so far are CB White x CB Daydream (2nd gen Soulpeace) breedings.* I have one more Glitterball to report.

~~~~~

Updated ratios:

4 successes : 1 refusal : 1 no interest : 1 Daydream : 1 White

so far.

Overall, a 1:1 chance of a Glitterball.

*except one.

Edited by missy_

I bred 8 WhitexDaydream pairs today. I received 1 soulpeace, 3 white eggs, and the rest were no interest or no egg resulted. I then went and bred my 4 pairs of Soulpeace dragons and they happily gave me 3 soulpeace eggs, only 1 no interest.

Bred 7 pairs of CB Daydream x White today got:

2 Daydream Eggs

2 White Eggs

0 Soulpeace

3 No interest/No Egg

dry.gif

And Today's result are:

1 White

2 Dreams

1 No interest

2 Soulpeace

1 No egg

and I realized I need to get another CB White female to replace the one that refused last week.

Here are my updated ratios.

Most of mine so far are CB White x CB Daydream (2nd gen Soulpeace) breedings.* I have one more Glitterball to report: the latest being a 3rd gen between two Soulpeace dragons that was a success.

Although I don't think I will count Soulpeace x Soulpeace crossings in these ratios. I want to keep track of how often I breed a Soulpeace from a White or Daydream.

~~~~~

Ratios between Daydream x White:

4 successes : 1 refusal : 1 no interest : 1 Daydream : 1 White

so far.

Overall, a 1:1 chance of a Glitterball.

*except one bred to a messy Thuwed.

** Not including one 3rd gen Soulpeace x Soulpeace.

Edited by missy_

I seem to get a 1:3 chance of getting a Glitterball. Most of my WhitexDaydream pairings end up first producing a white egg, then a daydream, then a Glitterball. I think I've gotten four or five glitterballs so far. I've given some away.

Within my First Four were a Daydream (female) and a White (male).

When they grew up, I bred them...

And it ended in a refusal.

Luckily I managed to pick a Glitterball off the AP last week.

~Myra

I have utterly failed breeding any. Probably the low amount of CB whites has something to do with that.

I'm so proud! I'm going to focus on some other projects, then I'll probably breed a similar Gen5 but with CB genders switched. Or, I may design a SP lineage with Sweetlings in the Gen1... because I try to put Sweetlings into everything. biggrin.gif