missy_

Glitterballs / Soulpeace - Breeding?

I must be lucky, because both of my two attempts so far have been successes. biggrin.gif On a glitter roll~

9 breedings attempts from 8 pairs (7 CB, 1 4th gen) to date:

7 Soulpeace eggs;

1 White egg;

1 "no interest;"

0 refusals.

The "no interest" was not the right White, so I'll try the Daydream with the right one later today. Out of the six 2nd gens, two went to the AP and the other four have gone to two people for Royal Crimsons. The one pair that has bred twice gave me Soulpeaces both times. The one 5th gen even remains on my scroll to be my first Soulpeace.

I guess I've been pretty lucky.

1 refusal, 2 successes and 1 no egg the first round.

With one CB pair (female White x male Daydream):

Attempts: 2

Sucsesses: 1

Soulfails: 1

No interest/no egg: 0

Refusals: 0

My initial attempt resulted in 3 Refusals, one fail and one success.

A new Daydream was bred upon growing up and produced a fail, and I was gifted a Soulpeace to make a pair.

Just realized that my other pairings will be open now, so I can try with different mates!

Edit: One success with a rather bulkier Dorkface-Thuwed than I'd planned prior to the intended pair (a nice pure Gold/White 4th-gen step which would have worked nicely) Refusing: http://dragcave.net/lineage/GxxBm but which I think is still pretty cool.

One no interest with a CB pair;

one success with the pair that was previously successful, so I can try for a bloodswap with that one;

one more success; and success again! on my last try currently open as well, with one pairing more to try later, when that opens, to hopefully make for 3 2nd gen pairs.

I iz a much happier camper now, lol, although I have noticed previously a higher level of problems with people attempting to breed hybrids when they're first allowed and should have waited, only couldn't resist trying for such a beautiful egg RIGHT NOAW, lol.

Edited by Syphoneira

2 no egg produced sad.gif sadly the only pair I have. But, tried again this week and 1 pair produced a glitterball! smile.gif

I did two more breedings today with the parents of the 2 that I AP'ed the first day. Both gave me Soulpeaces again. I guess I ought to buy a lottery ticket?

2 failures (one white egg and one no egg), 2 successes. No purples were used in breeding.

Two more breedings today, 2 more Glitterballs.

I think they started cooperating as soon as they found out I was their mommy. tongue.gif

3 more attempts: Two with soulpeace x soulpeace (all 2nd gens) and no eggs. Another with soulpeace (2nd gen) and shadow walker and got a soulpeace.

These suckers are HARD to breed! I keep getting wrong eggs or no interest.

I've only bred two fail eggs or so, and several no interest/refusals, but most of my breedings yield Glitterballs. I'd call myself lucky.

When they first came out, I only had four Daydreams, all female; got two Daydreams, a refusal, and a Soulpeace. Since then though I've had better luck. smile.gif

Two more breedings both daydream x white one gave no egg and one gave a soulpeace

My Daydreams and Whites should be available again for breeding, but when I first tried to breed them, I got only one Soulpeace and a lot of refusals/no interests/no eggs produced. I bred my Soulpeace and got another Soulpeace; don't know if that was luck or not but we'll see what future breedings prove.

3 more day dream x whites today and got two soulpeace eggs and one daydream

Bred my two CB Daydrems to my two CB Whites on the day they came out and got two Soulpeaces. I felt so much relief...

My Gen3 pair gave a White this time, and I don't want to breed my non-EG Daydream. dry.gif I really need more breeding stock! laugh.gif

I just noticed those S2 soulpeace hatchies are big.

Got a white instead of a soulpeace this breeding.

for those looking for good mates for their singular second generation soul peaces, ive found blunas (from skywing/water) look very striking! (see??)