missy_

Glitterballs / Soulpeace - Breeding?

Share your experiences / breeding attempts here for the Soulpeace dragon. smile.gif

I started with two White dragons, both males. I added one female Daydream, and I got a refusal. Then I added a second male Daydream and a female White, and they finally produced a Glitterball egg! wub.gif

How about you? How many attempts did it take to get a Soulpeace egg? What is your ratio for successes to failures?

Mine would be 1 success / 1 failure (refusal) so far.

Is it also okay for me to ask if anyone's bred 2 Soulpeace and has had the pair produce either a white or daydream?

Edit: (I went back and counted by viewing my CB White dragons' matings because I only bred all of my CB Whites)

14 bred true, 4 abstained/no interest, 2 Daydream, 1 White

I've had 1-2 couples who have bred soulpeaces twice now. This is a rough count. ._. I could be off by a little, but not by much. I'm kinda surprised at how many CB Whites I have. (These were all 2nd gen soulpeace/daydream/white that I bred. xd.png)

Edit2: No purples were used.

Edited by kiyoura

7 breedings

6 successes

1 failure (Daydream Egg)

EDIT:

I didn't use fertility

Edited by arenee1999

Is it also okay for me to ask if anyone's bred 2 Soulpeace and has had the pair produce either a white or daydream?

Great question. smile.gif Any discussion regarding breeding Glitterballs is pertinent.

I am also interested in whether having more Daydreams/Whites makes a breeding outcome more likely (I am guessing it does not, since I only have two Adult Daydreams and three Whites), and am curious whether people used Purples in their breeding attempts. I did not use Purples.

Edited by missy_

Id say Ive had... seventy percent breeding success at all, and probably 80% of THOSE were SP? there was strings of them. I mostly gift to the AP though. /shrug

I only bred 1 SP so far (i traded away the first three second gens i made on release night for 2 CB silvers) and it gave me the breed I bred it to instead.

No fertility used.

I must've bred like a dozen Souls in the last week.

Release day I tried like 8 CB pairs and only got 2 Glitterballs and the rest fails/no interest. After that, I mostly had successes with my CB's. smile.gif

Yesterday I bred(and traded) 4 Souls out of 5 pairs.

Two refusals, two glitterball eggs and the next breeding (with different pairing due to the refusals) one white, one daydream egg.

My latest breedings were both successful. I bred two second gen Soulpeace and got 3rd gens - links smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/UxvOh and http://dragcave.net/lineage/5ixw7

edit: Yesterday, with 5 breedings I had only one success with 1 daydream, 1 white and two no eggs before I got this 5th gen http://dragcave.net/lineage/sO7Qo

Edited by rubyshoes

Considering the amount of refusals going around the cave, I seem to be insanely lucky:

4 Soulpeace (2 today), 1 White, no refusals/"no interest"/etc

I don't use fertility because I never saw it 'help' in any way (I have yet to get an egg from a pair with fertility involved)

Six tries, 2 wrong eggs, 1 refusal, 1 SP egg, the rest no egg or no interest. Traded the SP egg for new bloodline.

ETA: Fertility just seems to be a waste of time when I've used it. I don't think I've ever gotten an egg with it.

Edited by oddsoxdi

I only bred my 2 CB pairs last week to get no egg + a Daydream, today I got 1 White + 1 Daydream, so no successful breedings... bred my 2nd gen Soulpeaces (which I got in trades) to get this one (it´s in the AP, good luck finding the egg ^^)

Bred 4 Whites, got two Soulpeace eggs (2nd and 3rdGen), one Daydream and one "No interest". AP'd the 3rd Gen Soulpeace and got another 2ndGen from a trade. (thanks 42 smile.gif)

Edited by Isuzu

2 attempts:

- 1 success (2nd Gen with female Daydream x male White)

- 1 2nd Gen fail, produced Daydream (male DD x female White).

Edited by Singalana

I've only made one attempt so far, and got a Gen3 Soulpeace (whom I love dearly thanks to his code/name). I want to hunt for some CB Daydreams/more Whites so that I can breed more. tongue.gif

Six attempts, all for 2nd gens, but I have two pairs left I haven't tried. Three M Daydream x F White, one no egg, two Soulpeace eggs. Three M White x F Daydream, one white egg, two Soulpeace eggs.

I've bred two pairs twice - the first time they both produced Soulpeaces, which I traded for my Shimmer, and the second time I got one Soulpeace and one 'don't seem to show much interest'. Didn't use Fertility.

8 Whites and a bunch of Daydreams, results since the release (some dragons bred twice):

Soulpeaces: 6

Soulfails: maybe 3 or 4.

"No interests": Same as soulfails.

Refusals: Fortunately none.

With the CB ones

1 refusal

4 soulpeaces

1 daydream (and I was hoping for a daydream!)

1 white

Not to bad I'd say tongue.gif

And with the non cb ones I'd say a 70% of soulpeace

On release day I only had one daydream available once the right combo was discovered. Thankfully, that daydream gave me a Soulpeace.

Unfortunately, a week later, all I've got from my daydream x whites were 2 daydreams and a white. Not a good track record for me so far....

From 5-6 breeding (i forgot exact) i got two white fails and one soulpeace from last one luckily.