missy_

Glitterballs / Soulpeace - Breeding?

I bred my female Whites with my Male Daydream multiple times, and got only Daydreams and Whites. Then, I got a Male White and a Female Daydream, and on the first time, they got a Soulpeace. I'm going to try breeding those two together more, and see if F Daydreams X M Whites gives me more Soulpeaces than Whites/Daydreams. But my F Daydream and M White are CB.

Edited by 20mia08

Getting the initial second gens was a bit tough, with a lot of wrong eggs. Once I started on 3rd gens it went much faster. All done now. http://dragcave.net/lineage/DmUQu

15 fails in a row so far for breeding a soulpeace with my only pair of daydream and white. Every attempt I've made so far has been fail. Not even a single white or daydream egg either. My luck is terrible.

I just test-bred my 5 CB Whites with Daydreams and got 1 Daydream egg and 2 Soulpeace eggs. Usually I mostly breed one of my 2nd gens on a regular basis because I'm trying to get a Silver from him for a friend. With this result. laugh.gif

I attempted four times in total. First time I bred, it came to become a white. I abandoned that. The second was unsuccessful. The third and fourth was successful and I gendered them male and female. I just want to get two, one of each gender, see?

I cant even get a male white dragon, its so annoying since ever other dragon I get seems to male when I need it to be female and vice versa

My first breeding attempt, I got a Soulpeace. My sister then gifted me a soulpeace hatchling a beautiful code, and the pair liked each other upon sight. They don't always produce but they're a cute couple. wub.gif

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have done 8 attempts to breed between my White and Daydream Dragons with the following results:

3 refusals

3 Daydream Dragons

2 White Dragons

*sadness* sad.gif

Edited by Kageisuke

You're not doing anything wrong. Just keep trying: sometimes it takes a while (or a bit of luck!) to get hybrids, especially out of fairly common parents. You'll eventually get Soulpeaces. smile.gif

0 SUCCESS/TOO MANY FAILURES/0 NOTHING.

Dang it. >.< I'll update if I actually GET ONE

poptartFINALTINY.gif

I finally got a Soulpeace.

You guys don't know how happy I am.

wub.gif Sigh.