TJ09

2013-04-01 - Biggest Release Ever

Awww...to be honest, I was fooled before realizing that it was April Fools day! tongue.gif

Love the egg sprites. They're so pretty! <3

Shame it's an april fools. A lot of those eggs look awesome. I especially love the paw print one.

It's a shame we can't actually keep the Batman egg, I'm sure its BSA would have been nice.

Shame it's an april fools. A lot of those eggs look awesome. I especially love the paw print one.

Ditto, I'm in love with some of those eggs. Really wish could grab them for my scroll

I love this joke! Makes me really wish that some of those eggs were real! xd.png

Is one of the eggs in the festavile of eggs from homestuck?

Yup. I think it's "This egg is in beta" one.

Am I crazy, or do the eggs with the descriptions "Wrex" and "Shepard" lead to the same egg?

They do--it's a reference. xd.png

Ditto, I'm in love with some of those eggs. Really wish could grab them for my scroll

Technically you can... all of them are current or past easter eggs. tongue.gif

Edited by Sif

Yup. I think it's "This egg is in beta" one.

biggrin.gif TJ made this homestuck fan very happy biggrin.gif

also there is one I think TJ missed I found it in the cave its discreptoin is "This egg sometimes a potato"

Edited by cute_Akogara

I love the "fools gold" dragon! Makes me laugh each time I see that sprite! laugh.gif

And I thought I had a real gold too! wink.gif

APRILS FOOL!!!

I love this event. smile.gif I wont stop until I have them all since I missed out on completeing the last few. Also I am now on a mad hunt for the homestuck egg and when I find it I am naming it Dave xd.png

I wonder is it just me or do these things appear in the actual cave part of the site too cause I seen one and I clicked on it and it was like "APRIL FOOLS!"

They do--it's a reference. xd.png

well they are the only eggs that might give you the "this egg has been taken by someone else" message and if you "grab" them and refresh while on the codes page it gives you again the "claimed by someone else message, while the others stay there

got the potato one in the alpine as soon as i went hunting for some Speckles.

and here i was hoping for a baked potato bagde. something like

"your dragons decided this egg looked tasty and cooked it for you; now to go find some butter, sour cream chives and bacon bits."

I wonder is it just me or do these things appear in the actual cave part of the site too cause I seen one and I clicked on it and it was like "APRIL FOOLS!"

they do, the first time you enter the cave you'll see them in the main cave.if you go back to the main page though, there will be a banner on the top that will take you to the fake eggs , and the rest of the cave will have returned to normal

they do, the first time you enter the cave you'll see them in the main cave.if you go back to the main page though, there will be a banner on the top that will take you to the fake eggs , and the rest of the cave will have returned to normal

Ah okay this has got to be one of the best jokes ever. Almost as best as the day the dragon cave turned into pokemon. I wasn't there for that one though

so will there be a time limit on the egg event or will it be over at midnight tonight?

Awww, it's too bad these aren't added to your easter egg basket... I missed the first hunt, and there were some really pretty eggs in that set.

Ah well! This is fun to play around with, too.