TJ09

2013-04-01 - Biggest Release Ever

As much as I would like to see the spirograph egg as an actual release, it's just not gonna happen.

Happy April Fools Day!

My favorite is the "sometimes a potato egg"...

Although all of the sprites and descriptions are fantastic. tongue.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA it actually got me. I cannot believe I let that get me. I even REMEMBERED it was April Fool's Day this morning. xd.png Well played, REALLY love the descriptions (especially "Weird noises can be heard emanating from this egg, such as “Bam, Pow, and Holy Cannoli, Batman!”"), and I join the ranks of people wishing these were real eggs!

Am I crazy, or do the eggs with the descriptions "Wrex" and "Shepard" lead to the same egg?

I saw a new description and got all excited. Totally forgot it was April fools...

Anyway, the eggs are all so pretty as usual.^^

lol...sure...big release...I would have had all of them if they would not disappear after clicking on them lol

Also, @GuardianOfCliffton, it does seem to be 48 for now!  (Not Clifton as in the Bahamas, is it?)

Ah, okay. On the bright side, that means I managed to get them all, and it's my first year taking part in the event. ^^;

(I don't really know what "Clifton" has to do with the Bahamas...but no. The name is derived from the OC/Self-character from a trilogy series of stories I started back in Freshman year English, in High school, but sadly haven't finished. "Cliffton" is the name of the main town/village.)

I did too. Potato dragon? I was so excited because I thought I had actually caught a new CB egg. Great way to start the day. Now if I could actually get some of the newer eggs it would be even better. Happy April Fools everyone!!!

Oh man if that Homestuck egg was real...

Aw, dang.

I just got an egg with a dog's paw-print on it, and then it DISAPPEARED!

I was so mad!

But then I read this topic.

Good one, TJ xd.png

Am I crazy, or do the eggs with the descriptions "Wrex" and "Shepard" lead to the same egg?

AH; so I'm not the only one who noticed that.

Hahahahaha Nice one TJ! I got the egg with the starry sky. Really cool looking.

*wants these eggs very much*

Darn I wish we could keep these sprites, they're so pretty wub.gif

You can...these are all Festival of Eggs eggs! Keep an eye out these next couple days and these sprites could be living in your basket.

Most if not all of these sprites have been easter eggs the past few years. Some are from this year. All you needed to do is collect them in your basket and you can have them whenever you want. smile.gif

But yeah, the odds of having an actual Homestuck egg is slim to none, there'd be copyright involved. Here, the egg is just fanart, so it's allowed. But when you make a dragon that's tradable for something else, that opens it up to a legal battle. Gaia Online had that issue when it came out with troll horns.

"Hmmm everything looks so normal, is there no april fool's this y... oooooh. Nice one!" xd.png

I fell for it too, only April Fool that got me! I had even written I nice worried post about a disappearing egg - but then I realized what day it is...

Cool and thanks!