TJ09

2013-04-01 - Biggest Release Ever

Since I don't really know forums, nor am I much of a forum person, hopefully I'm doing this right...

First April Fools and Easter on this site, so this event definitely through me for a loop in the beginning. ^^;

I saw the April Fools eggs, and I noticed that besides some of them being part of this years "Festival of Eggs" event eggs, some of these April Fools eggs were ones from past Festival of Eggs events; I recognize that "beta-tested" one from the DC wiki that shows the past eggs. ^^;

Also, I was wondering, is there any way to show the eggs I've "found"/"clicked on" from this event? It gives the shortened HTML and BBCodes for the eggs as they are clicked on, but when I posted the codes on my deviantART journal, to go along with my dragons that I have there, to help them get seen, to get views, the April Fools eggs didn't display beyond a dot, and when clicked on, it only went to a page stated the dragon I am looking for cannot be found. unsure.gif...

Haha, got to love the brocoli tree!

And so many eggs to catch!

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Since I don't really know forums, nor am I much of a forum person, hopefully I'm doing this right...</span>

First April Fools and Easter on this site, so this event definitely through me for a loop in the beginning. ^^;

I saw the April Fools eggs, and I noticed that besides some of them being part of this years "Festival of Eggs" event eggs, some of these April Fools eggs were ones from past Festival of Eggs events; I recognize that "beta-tested" one from the DC wiki that shows the past eggs. ^^;

Also, I was wondering, is there any way to show the eggs I've "found"/"clicked on" from this event? It gives the shortened HTML and BBCodes for the eggs as they are clicked on, but when I posted the codes on my deviantART journal, to go along with my dragons that I have there, to help them get seen, to get views, the April Fools eggs didn't display beyond a dot, and when clicked on, it only went to a page stated the dragon I am looking for cannot be found. unsure.gif...

Those eggs don't exist. Once this event is over they are going to disappear.

I knew something was up when I clicked an egg and saw an old Festival of Eggs egg...

See, this doesn't quite work on some of the older DC players - those of us who were here for old Festival of Eggs events recognize some of the eggs (thus immediate red flag) - but the newer players who have never seen them...maybe

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Since I don't really know forums, nor am I much of a forum person, hopefully I'm doing this right...</span>

Also, I was wondering, is there any way to show the eggs I've "found"/"clicked on" from this event?  It gives the shortened HTML and BBCodes for the eggs as they are clicked on, but when I posted the codes on my deviantART journal, to go along with my dragons that I have there, to help them get seen, to get views, the April Fools eggs didn't display beyond a dot, and when clicked on, it only went to a page stated the dragon I am looking for cannot be found. unsure.gif...

I don't think that you can link those "fake eggs" since they're ...yeah well...fake and you can't really collect/catch them.

As for your easter basket you could use this to link to your basket:

[url]http://dragcave.net/easter/insert username here[/url]

I really should have checked the forum first. After the first egg, my response was, "Well. They can't all be April Fools." /clicks on a bunch.

Clearly, I'm naïve and gullible. ¬____¬

Happy April Fools' Day! (is that where the apostrophe goes?)

Wow, for a moment I thought I had a new egg. Then I saw it was from my Easter Basket biggrin.gif Grate joke TJ.

WB

I really think TJ09 did very good this year will the April fools prank biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Thanks for the laugh TJ

Those eggs don't exist. Once this event is over they are going to disappear.

Oh...okay.

Sorry for my ignorance. -,-

I just wasn't sure.

April Fools! Good one TJ! I'm glad it was something a little more low key after all the Dino Cave hype last year.

I found an egg with the same description as a real thunder dragon!

Anyway, it would be cool that every one of these eggs you click would send them to an April fools basket?

Whew. I saw the news post and almost had an aneurysm. "But I don't have enough room on my scroll for 12 eggs!"

Then I realized that it was April Fools. biggrin.gif

I don't think that you can link those "fake eggs" since they're ...yeah well...fake and you can't really collect/catch them.

As for your easter basket you could use this to link to your basket:

[url]http://dragcave.net/easter/insert username here[/url]

I'm sorry for my ignorance...I just wasn't sure.

The fact TJ has those ones he is showing at the start of this thread, additionally confused me. -,- I guess that's and admin thing as to how he can show the ones he is, or, it's through some other means I'm additionally ignorant of...*shrug*

Yes, I know about the Easter Basket code, that one I could figure out, it was just this other event that had me stumped.

Also, I only found 48 eggs before I stopped seeing them appear for me to collect.

I was told by someone else, that they had heard on the forums, there were more than 50, but I have no idea where to look if that's the case.

(I hope I didn't just screw up by asking that question here...*worried*)

I found an egg with the same description as a real thunder dragon!

Anyway, it would be cool that every one of these eggs you click would send them to an April fools basket?

I saw that one too! Even though at that point I knew I was browsing fake dragons, I clicked it anyway just to be sure :3

Anyway I probably would have fallen for this if it weren't for that one egg that changes color, with the sort of spinning net around it. This was a lot of fun!

You are a terrible person xd.png I was excited for a second when I grabbed the egg, then I realised what day it was.

Me too, when I went back to look at it. Funny as H*LL laugh.gif

Thanks for the giggles!

Brilliant idea! biggrin.gif I'm glad I went poking around the cave first before coming here as it was fun to discover it on my own. Love all the descriptions on the 'new' eggs.

Happy April Fool's!

Also, @GuardianOfCliffton, it does seem to be 48 for now! (Not Clifton as in the Bahamas, is it?)