TJ09

2013-04-01 - Biggest Release Ever

I once had a dream like this. Too bad it's not real. sad.gif These are really pretty.

"This egg is sometimes a potato" xd.png

I really wish we could view the ones we "caught"

I just realized that some of the April Fools eggs are from previous years' Festival of Eggs, and I found one of them in this year's eggs.

Totally fooled - Nabbed an egg with a description I didn't recognise, something about butterflies as my daughter is butterfly-mad.

*doh*

Really wanted that egg lol

Nice one TJ! Happy April Fools. I was wondering if something was going to happen for today. DC never fails to provide me with a good dose of pranking.

Even though it is fake - now I really want a Batman Dragon

Weird noises can be heard emanating from this egg, such as “Bam, Pow, and Holy Cannoli, Batman!”

TJ, you are now officially MY lover.

Edited by Ninetails

i wish. that would be super cool. there are so many dragons out there waiting to be put into the site

Love the April Fool's eggs. To bad they aren't really eggs to collect. Great work TJ.

well they are the only eggs that might give you the "this egg has been taken by someone else" message and if you "grab" them and refresh while on the codes page it gives you again the "claimed by someone else message, while the others stay there

Hmm... I notice both those commonalities, and I STILL have no idea what the reference is that they are making, or why those are the only ones that do the "someone else has grabbed it first" kind of message. When it did that to me on the Shepard one for the first time, I thought it meant there were REAL eggs mixed in with the April fools ones. I certainly had me fooled. '~'

April fools!!! I thought we were getting real eggs for a second. tongue.gif

Does anyone have a firm number on how many eggs there are yet? I have pics of 46 and haven't found more for over 12 hours.