TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

There's 51, but one of the eggs will turn into another.

thank you for letting me know now i just need to keep my fingers crossed that i can get them all in time

The dolphin one is the blackhole that turns into a golden egg, then a daisy, etc. It turns into the dolphin one. That's the 'hidden' egg.

The Russian Nesting dolls have the last extra egg. There's a big one and a little dinky one next to it.

Well played. =n=

So to get this straight the two 'mystery' eggs are the little one next to the Russian doll and the egg that changes to a dolphin?

??? Lol...I've been here longer than you and they HAVE had this, since 2010!! This is the 4th Easter event on DC!!  biggrin.gif

I was around when DC first started and this wasn't around back then. I quit in 2010 after the fiasco with the angel dragons at christmas. tongue.gif Only recently came back. In 08 and 09, there were no such events.

Edited by Malygos

I might be delusional (being at 17/53) but it seems I will be able to get all the eggs after all smile.gif

There's only 51 catchables. The other two are just a technicality. Sorta like how a cell in the middle of dividing is technically two cells. Still being joined, they're considered one.

When I first caught it, the blackhole/golden egg was my favorite. Now it kinda annoys me. xd.png

'Cause I wanna keep watching the transformation, not stare at a pretty dolphin.

That being said, I really love most of the eggs this year. I don't dislike any of them, either. laugh.gif

Edited by Diem Adrienne

Yeah, but I'm not really a fan of the one with the J's on it. They look weird. Like really bad cartoon chest hair.

The chick going in to the space ship is now my favorite.

There's only 51 catchables. The other two are just a technicality. Sorta like how a cell in the middle of dividing is technically two cells. Still being joined, they're considered one.

Well, then my chances of catching them all are even bigger - thank you!

You're welcome. And if you've got a couple, maybe three hours to kill, you ought to be able to get them all. You can get a new one every five minutes or so. Idk where the 10-15 minute estimation came from.

Downtime? :0

Or is it just me. :I

Also, whats this about the space chicken egg? o.o

edit: nvm it was a 2 min downtime >.<

Edited by suskekun222

I was around when DC first started and this wasn't around back then. I quit in 2010 after the fiasco with the angel dragons at christmas. tongue.gif Only recently came back. In 08 and 09, there were no such events.

Ok, I know they weren't here in 08 or 09, it started in '10. If you left then you would not have seen it. But it's not new it's been here for 4 years. That's what I meant hon. smile.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

I think there is a couple missing?

~~~

Is the space chicken the thing that looks like it has a lobster claw?

~~~

And about that dolphin egg... Does it eventually just settle into being a dolphin all the time or does it cycle? Mine seems to be stuck on dolphin right now, but I like seeing the change, too.

Yeah, but I'm not really a fan of the one with the J's on it. They look weird. Like really bad cartoon chest hair.

It's from the game "Journey".

It's from the game "Journey".

I know, that's what the spreadsheet description says, but I still don't really like it. It looks weird.

Btw, the missing eggs are missing from the spreadsheet because they were only recently added and the person that created the spreadsheet hasn't seen them yet.

And yes, once the dolphin egg becomes a dolphin, it stops cycling. I've found it starts the dolphin cycle only when I switch to another internet tab or window, then go back.

Edited by Wildcard999

The space chicken is in the third row of eggs (5th egg). It starts out a solid purplish color and transforms into a space ship with a little yellow chicken climbing on board

I think there is a couple missing?

I think the creator of the spreadsheet went to bed before the newest eggs were released.

And about that dolphin egg...  Does it eventually just settle into being a dolphin all the time or does it cycle?  Mine seems to be stuck on dolphin right now, but I like seeing the change, too.

It stucks in the dolphin egg for a while, but with a hard refresh (ctrl+F5 in FF) you'll probably get it restarted again.

Have fun!

50/51 currently. Only one more to be caught smile.gif

The space chicken is in the third row of eggs (5th egg). It starts out a solid purplish color and transforms into a space ship with a little yellow chicken climbing on board

Ah, that must be the one I'm missing now. The fifth egg on the third row is the Sauron Ring for me.....

Edited by Sheriziya

! Space chicken rocket ship wub.gif

I had to magnify the page to see detail on some of the incredible eggs.

I think the creator of the spreadsheet went to bed before the newest eggs were released.

It stucks in the dolphin egg for a while, but with a hard refresh (ctrl+F5 in FF) you'll probably get it restarted again.

Could be about the spreadsheet. I was just going by the time on rukii_bii's last post, and I didn't want him/her to miss any.

The hard refresh did indeed restart the cycle.

Thanks for pointing out the space chicken to me, rubyshoes.

I really love the spreadsheet--it's nice to be able to read what some of these were meant to be, because some I was totally clueless on! Were such sheets made for any of the past events? ^^

so how much time is remaining for the hunt i only have a few left but its getting extremely late will the event be up tomorrow does anyone know