TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Well, if you want to get technical, there's 53. tongue.gif

I don't count the space chicken purple egg and spaceship as separate eggs if that is what you mean.

Some of the stuff on the spreadsheet looks like guesses but other parts do look like quotes from the creators.

Edited by diaveborn

I love them all, but I really love the:

-blue egg with white dragon

-chinese lantern

-the yellow swirled white with butterfly

-the white with sakura

-the purple with the gold trinity knot

-the LOTR's one

-the hummingbird one

-the one that goes from day to night

-the peach with pink flowers

-the white...rabbit like thing(can't think of the creature)

-the brown with pink flowers

-the nesting doll

-the one with the two purple dragons

-the dark purple with blue mist

-the lavendar with gold at top and bottom

-silver trinity knot

yea...long list xd.png love them though

Edited by Anaria

I don't count the space chicken purple egg and spaceship as separate eggs if that is what you mean.

Nope.

If you use Ashywolf's hints you'll notice both #52 and #53. wink.gif

Edited by White Fox

I think what's confusing is the spreadsheet. Is the spreadsheet an accumulation of what the artists call their egg and their description of it? :S

edit: Because if that's what the artist, Nakase, posted about the egg, then there's no debating or wondering about it.

edit2: I'm just confused a little, because why is everyone confused about it? .___.

Sorry. I didn't know of the spreadsheet before I posted the other comment.

I see it now, and it confirms my wonders about it.

From what I can see looking at this "Spreadsheet," it documents the eggs released and the descriptions for them in the April Fools event, and the notes in the right column, some seem to be written by the artists themselves, some don't have a " - [insert artist's name here]" but, that could be because the spriter didn't sign their description. *shrugs* No really sure. I just know that this spreadsheet is something not everyone knows about, hence the confusion (like me) about certain eggs.

That's what I get out of it too. It's pretty clearly the iconography of the tomb of the risen Christ. Very much like this painting for example.

At least I'm not the only one who saw the "iconology" of it. ^^;

And that's a beautiful image reference. Thanks.

Why would a chicken go out to outer space...?

Niiice! Good job, artist!

To cross the galaxy?

Nope.

LOL. That's brilliant! ...

I am still missing about 10 eggs -.-

The Russian Nesting dolls have the last extra egg. There's a big one and a little dinky one next to it.

Still looking for this "Spreadsheet" ^^;...

Ah yes, Nakase's old egg (sure wish I was around to get it...that was the first one I got in this year's April Fools event eggs)

I'm also pretty sure this one egg I'm referring to this year, is Nakase's...but I can't prove, and am only guessing. unsure.gif

Thank you.

Yes, it's Nakase's. And yes, her egg is representing the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. See her post on page 55 for reference.

When you look at the egg you are looking at it from inside the cave/tomb out, so the little white square is the burial cloths that were left behind. Then the stone rolls away and you see the outside.

NOW I have 51.

I'm going to sleep. ; 3;

Before I make the decision to stay for more releases. xd.png

Nope.

I'm going to assume you mean the matroyshka doll mini-egg, and I will accept that as a 53rd egg ^^. It isn't quite as secret as my 52nd though.

I am SO confused! I thought there were only 51 eggs? I used the hints but saw nothing. Could someone PM me or quote this and explain it?

Edited by bonvoyage

I am SO confused! I thought there were only 52 eggs? I used the hints but saw nothing. Could someone PM me or quote this and explain it?

I'd like this, too. I tried following the hints but I didn't notice anything at all.

I'm going to assume you mean the matroyshka doll mini-egg, and I will accept that as a 53rd egg ^^. It isn't quite as secret as my 52nd though.

I know, but your avvy has already been mentioned as the 'secret' 52nd. It seems to pop up only when I switch to another tab, then come back.

Why would a chicken go out to outer space...?

Niiice! Good job, artist!

Universe Domination...

I'd like this, too.  I tried following the hints but I didn't notice anything at all.

If you waited for 60 seconds then it is on your basket somewhere.

The riddle has already been solved anyway.

One more hint; you can only have a maximum of 51 eggs at once. If the secret 52nd egg is there then one egg will go missing while it is around.

Edited by Ashywolf

I'm guessing yours is secret due to it being 2 in one eggs?

And I thought about that little Russian doll one possibly being the one others are considering as 2 egg, making 53, but I was just guessing.

Well if I've got it, I've got it, so whatever.

I told myself I wasn't gonna pick a favorite, but I have.... I absolutely adore the Space Chicken egg. tongue.gif

Moar eggs? Gosh, to think I finally caught up this morning. :P

My favourite eggs: the green one with twin purple dragons, the Sauron LotR egg (yess, I finally recognised a reference! :P), the transitioning day/night one and the seashell. :3 But all of them are awesome!

... *stares at basket* Okay, weird. I do not remember seeing the dolphin one at all let alone click it, LOL.

Dunno if credits are up yet. Anyone know whether the first one I mentioned on my favs is made by Lady Lyzaar? I suspect it's hers b/c it kinda looks like her work but I'm not sureee.

Yes, it's Nakase's. And yes, her egg is representing the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. See her post on page 55 for reference.

When you look at the egg you are looking at it from inside the cave/tomb out, so the little white square is the burial cloths that were left behind. Then the stone rolls away and you see the outside.

I have since been shown the Sprieadsheet thus confirming that.

"Page 55" ? unsure.gif

Yes, I know; that is what I discovered/believed it was displaying, looking out from the tomb, when I looked at it closer last night ^^ ...but, not wanting to start an argument earlier, and the fact I hadn't seen the spreadsheet yet, at that point, I was just going to drop it as a guess/my opinion.