TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

I have 51 eggs (unless I miscounted), so if anyone wants to double check mine just to make sure I counted right.

Yes, you have 51 eggs as well...

Yeah, according to the spread sheet, it's a representation of Christ coming from the cave.

Yeah, I'm one of those people you literally have to put the clue on a stinking tank and ram the censorkip.gif out of me to even look at it. Someone willing to clarify?

Wait..."Spreadsheet"? Could you please clarify as to where or what that is, and/or where I could find it?

Oh ^^; Sometimes it takes me a bit to catch onto certain references; heck, I didn't realize the Stargate one until I saw your post about it. ^^;

Same here, I only count 51, and I'm trying to take a close look at each one in case there was something I was missing that I haven't seen yet, but with no avail ^^;

*Edit* Unless, I think I know, but I'm not sure huh.gif Question here ->

Is it the stacking doll egg?

I MIGHT be wrong, but... could it be they're referring to the fact that one of the eggs seems to alternate? One minute, you have an egg with a dolphin-like creature on it, and the next, that same egg will become this animated egg that shifts from a golden egg to a yellow flower.

It could be, but I don't know if they'd assosciate religion into this? Sites I'm apart of usually tend to stray from promoting and singling out any religion.

*shrugs* Well, it was just a guess; that is what I saw in it, but I could be wrong...

This I refuse to believe.

Did I just find...

an Oartruck?

I must go find Switch!

I MIGHT be wrong, but... could it be they're referring to the fact that one of the eggs seems to alternate? One minute, you have an egg with a dolphin-like creature on it, and the next, that same egg will become this animated egg that shifts from a golden egg to a yellow flower.

Yeah, I believe I figured it out after reading Ashywolf's hints xd.png

I'm pretty sure it's not a religious reference. It's described as being 'empty' in the description. It just looks like a container with a lid being removed to reveal the outside.

Holy mackerel, you're right :o -just realized the significance of the egg description-

It's empty.

That's beautiful, Nakase. Very well done.

(Nice pixel work, as well! :o)

Edited by Liirarwen

Lol its funny seeing people flail around and try and work out riddles. Lolgardenia was like that too.

For the "secret" 52nd egg I'll summarize the hints for the new page.

Hint 1

-It is temporary, but don't start panicking that you lose it cause it comes back every now and then.

Hint 2

-It isn't an egg that you click on and it is added to the basket. It does not appear on any page as a clickable object. It comes with another egg you find.

Hint 3

-If you try and count all your eggs, you will only find 51. Similarly if you can count 51 eggs in your basket that means you have the 52nd one.

S. Hint

Collect 51 eggs. Open the basket window and minimize it (don't close it) and count to 60. Then check your 51 eggs to see if its there.

Now I have an urge for a dolphin meat tuna sandwich. >.>

Why would a chicken go out to outer space...?

Niiice! Good job, artist!

I'm pretty sure it's not a religious reference. It's described as being 'empty' in the description. It just looks like a container with a lid being removed to reveal the outside.

That description was an additional reason why I believe it was the "He is Risen" reference. When the disciples open the seplecur, they found only the sheet, that white block on the ground of the egg, because Christ had risen already. The white flash before the cave opens could also be a subtle hint as to the event of Him rising, BEFORE the cave was opened.

BUT, that is just MY opinion and thoughts on it; I don't expect anyone to really accept or believe it....no one usually does, and I'm still a "newbie" to most here. -,-

That description was an additional reason why I believe it was the "He is Risen" reference.  When the disciples open the seplecur, they found only the sheet, that white block on the ground of the egg, because Christ had risen already.  The white flash before the cave opens could also be a subtle hint as to the event of Him rising, BEFORE the cave was opened.

BUT, that is just MY opinion and thoughts on it; I don't expect anyone to really accept or believe it....no one usually does, and I'm still a "newbie" to most here. -,-

I think what's confusing is the spreadsheet. Is the spreadsheet an accumulation of what the artists call their egg and their description of it? :S

edit: Because if that's what the artist, Nakase, posted about the egg, then there's no debating or wondering about it.

edit2: I'm just confused a little, because why is everyone confused about it? .___.

Edited by kiyoura

Help!!!!! How many eggs are????

edit: number might change, though, since new ones are added randomly.

Edited by kiyoura

Isn't that what it says on the spreadsheet? And we do have an egg that was already religious - http://dragcave.net/easter/Kiyoura Look at the gold egg with the cross on it.

I think it's fine having religious references in these eggs - it's artwork and it's the choice of the artist's freedom of expression.

Still looking for this "Spreadsheet" ^^;...

Ah yes, Nakase's old egg (sure wish I was around to get it...that was the first one I got in this year's April Fools event eggs)

I'm also pretty sure this one egg I'm referring to this year, is Nakase's...but I can't prove, and am only guessing. unsure.gif

Thank you.

The reason they're "incorporating religion" into this event is because Easter is also celebrated as an important Christian holiday. Disallowing religious expression for Easter would be like doing it for Christmas - it just wouldn't be right.

That description was an additional reason why I believe it was the "He is Risen" reference.  When the disciples open the seplecur, they found only the sheet, that white block on the ground of the egg, because Christ had risen already.  The white flash before the cave opens could also be a subtle hint as to the event of Him rising, BEFORE the cave was opened.

That's what I get out of it too. It's pretty clearly the iconography of the tomb of the risen Christ. Very much like this painting for example.

Lol its funny seeing people flail around and try and work out riddles. Lolgardenia was like that too.

For the "secret" 52nd egg I'll summarize the hints for the new page.

Hint 1

-It is temporary, but don't start panicking that you lose it cause it comes back every now and then.

Hint 2

-It isn't an egg that you click on and it is added to the basket. It does not appear on any page as a clickable object. It comes with another egg you find.

Hint 3

-If you try and count all your eggs, you will only find 51. Similarly if you can count 51 eggs in your basket that means you have the 52nd one.

S. Hint

Collect 51 eggs. Open the basket window and minimize it (don't close it) and count to 60. Then check your 51 eggs to see if its there.

S. S. Hint

If you just scrolled down to this and/or decided to read this without reading or trying the other hints then you have a reason to feel ashamed. The 52nd egg is in the top row. So its one of the top 6 eggs -- now which one?

Well, if you want to get technical, there's 53. tongue.gif

I think what's confusing is the spreadsheet. Is the spreadsheet an accumulation of what the artists call their egg and their description of it? :S

edit: Because if that's what the artist, Nakase, posted about the egg, then there's no debating or wondering about it.

edit2: I'm just confused a little, because why is everyone confused about it? .___.

That spreadsheet looks like guesses. Something with Magma? Tardis? The person doesn't know. The creators ought to know though.