TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Has anyones grown up yet? I just want to know if they breed easy...

I don't think that is possible. Midnight tonight should be the earliest. My first is set to grow up soon after that, but I will not breed him right away. It always seems to me that I get more refusals when I breed them as soon as they grow up.

Edited by purplehaze

Though even without the rare spike, it is true a lot of the more popular dragons drop there. TJ actually posted way back in the thread that he tries to keep the biomes even.

ROFL!! Oh man, they are SOOOO far from being even!! If the biomes were on a scale, you'd have Alpine outweighing the all, with Desert and Volcano not too far behind. Forest, Coast, and Jungle are these little tiny things next to the others. Yes, even Coast, because even with the Bluesangs, it don't move very fast, due to the mostly not too popular eggs in it.

But even??? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I just remembered something... last year seasonals got rare because they over over hunted when the GWs and Royal Blues were released... And it's happening again.

...oh snap, I bet that's why! Oh man, I really hope this doesn't kill the Springs... I only have two CBs, and they're both female... and I only have three total.

Snagged another new egg, and a CB black that I didn't even see until I looked at my scroll. lol That's the kind of surprise I like! *snuggles*

This release was/is fun, but I wish we'd get an egg in a different biome. Alpine is getting hugely crowded compared to the others.

That's so true, it's getting impossible to hunt in the Alps

Next released dragon, I hope you're found in Jungle or Volcano because those two need more people hanging around them.

I influenced both eggs, and one gendered male today. Cross my fingers. biggrin.gif

Lovely designs these dragons have, they can maybe be a pretty lineage with Flamingo dragons! <3

I am locked in now with three Olives that I picked up out of the AP, two of them are CB's, and another Winter Seasonal. Gotta wait until at least late tonight before I am unlocked again...

I, too, like the 2nd stage sprites but dislike freezing them so I just save a picture of them in my 'Pictures' folder...

Edited by Husky51

NM. I can't get this image to work.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Gosh I need ta start hoarding these (after the rush, of course, to give those owning none a chance) along with the Brines (Blusang Lindwurm), all Pymgies, and Skywinds... Maybe some Canopies/Neotropical and definitely Waterhorses and Waters

Gosh I have a big agenda...

TJ, you and your spriters outdo whatever we could possibly ever expect. smile.gif

They're absolutely gorgeous.

(Shakes fist at egg) Oh hurry up and grow up so I can have a pretty sprite!

Wow! I've only take four, but it's really tempting to get a whole bunch of these guys! Such wonderful hatchlings too!

I just noticed the STD egg has been in Cheshire's signature for a while now xd.png

user posted image

I think that the jungle needs more attention. During the hourly drop, I go over there and see like, the normal caveblockers.

didnt influence any of mines when i caught them.. >.<

*regret*

6 of them gendered and only 1 is female, i hope the 7th uninfluenced hatchling ends up female..

will influence my last egg too, gotta make sure i have atleast 2 female speckles.. x.x

My last hatchies just gendered and I have 3 of each, as influenced. smile.gif

ROFL!! Oh man, they are SOOOO far from being even!! If the biomes were on a scale, you'd have Alpine outweighing the all, with Desert and Volcano not too far behind. Forest, Coast, and Jungle are these little tiny things next to the others. Yes, even Coast, because even with the Bluesangs, it don't move very fast, due to the mostly not too popular eggs in it.

But even???  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

lol fair enough xd.png I really was going by what TJ said waaaay back in the thread. Perhaps it was more "ratios" *searches for post out of curiosity* blink.gif

I think what I meant was more the alpine just has all the popular dragons. tongue.gif

stress+headache does not make for a working brain. wacko.gif

*surrenders*

edit: Decided I've gone nuts, must have been another user quoting him or something. ah well, crazy is as crazy does? blink.gif

Edited by Erithan

Still can't wait to catch one. Seems like I have been trying every hour. Click click click click.... one of these times.... blink.gif

Wishes I could get more eggs before being 'locked' sighs...

frustrating... lol

ah well... happy being able to do as I do...

Thanks again for the surprise drop, TJ...