TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

dry.gif Miss yet another metal and silver, got zip this drop.

That might have been me who snagged that Silver... Can't believe I got it! Now my CB male will have a mate. X]

Also snagged CB Black/Winter/Brown-Ridgewing eggs, which will hopefully be good trading fodder for Speckle-Throated babies. c:

~Feathers

The wiki says they are uncommon, but it is uncomfirmed at this moment, so they MAY be rare. But mostly likely at least uncommon.

Thanks wink.gif Guess we'll have to wait and see. I have several so I'm not too worried, just curious.

I call these dragons "Rose Gold Dragons" cos that's what it looks like to me

I just remembered something... last year seasonals got rare because they over over hunted when the GWs and Royal Blues were released... And it's happening again.

I know! I'm hoping this won't kill the Springs dropping - and the Summers - as it did last year. That'd be a bummer since I have NO CB Springs yet.

ETA: There weren't a lot of Speckles in that last drop either - nor metals.

Edited by Ayelldee

I have over 7 lineage with these amazing Speckled! All four of mine hatched! Yes! I love how they look with Female silvers (I want one rolleyes.gif ) Tri-horns and BBW!

Apparently every day there are less Speckle-Throated eggs dropping, I better get a few more before they get a lot more harder to catch. ;u;

I would like to just be able to get at least one of these sweet new eggs. Makes me sad that no matter how hard I try I can't get one, when others have multiples. Hmph. Guess I am just being a child here. mad.gif

Oh, well. Try again. Keep clicking til at least I get one....

I would like to just be able to get at least one of these sweet new eggs. Makes me sad that no matter how hard I try I can't get one, when others have multiples. Hmph. Guess I am just being a child here. mad.gif

Oh, well. Try again. Keep clicking til at least I get one....

Kinda smile.gif I was having the same problem,(i.e slow compute, internet, little time on computer) And I tried and I have 4 so keep trying!

My wonderful luck rolleyes.gif

The only 3 that I've managed to grab all naturally gendered female ... "Surprise!"

This release was/is fun, but I wish we'd get an egg in a different biome. Alpine is getting hugely crowded compared to the others.

My wonderful luck rolleyes.gif

The only 3 that I've managed to grab all naturally gendered female ... "Surprise!"

I'm sure the gender trading thread has tons of people in similar situations, I fear I'll be there once mine all gender, only one pair I influenced/was able to influence.

edit:@esnym I think part of it is a lot of the "rare" eggs (and the seasonsals at the moment) just seem to be dropping in alpine so it's where everyone is ><

Though even without the rare spike, it is true a lot of the more popular dragons drop there. TJ actually posted way back in the thread that he tries to keep the biomes even.

Edited by Erithan

I usually try to catch extra's to give to my friends who can't seem to catch them

Beautiful new dragons! I really love them -- the color scheme is so nice, different from everything we have, yet complementary, a sort of neutral-earthy pink/tan/beige/orange palette. I am always super excited for gendered sprites -- twice the gorgeous dragon to enjoy! The poses are lovely, active and varied, possessing a good sense of movement, yet contained enough to look good on a lineage chart, filling out their space.

Spriter(s), thank you! So very much! <3

Lawdy! When this release is finally declared over, I guess we can say goodbye to seeing Metallics, Rares, Trios, Seasonals and Blacks dropping in the Cave. There were a ton of Ices and Blacks in the Alpine and Blacks galore in both the Desert and Coast. I'm afraid for the coming drought!

Well those gendered quickly. o__O (Not that I'm complaining, but considering how hard it was to get them to come out of their eggs... xd.png )

I love the S2 sprites, I don't normally freeze but I do have two pairs and they are just so cute. The males in particular remind me of poodles, but in a good, no weird shaved haircut way. :B

I am agreed on the spreading the love of newer species more places beyond the Alpine. (Volcano needs more lovin'. Seems I mostly see the older species there. Nuthin' really wrong with that, but heck, even if I want a guardian (an older caveblocker) I have to wait for the pebbles to clear (another older caveblocker...) and vice versa.)

Edited by DorkJulian

Girlfairy, check your pms. smile.gif

If my last baby genders female, I'll have 3 pairs! I don't care what the rest gender as, as long as I get 3 pairs. smile.gif I can't wait to start a small project... <3

Eight more hours until mine grow up! I can't wait. They are so pretty. I can't decide if I want to do a purebred line, or mate them with Blusangs. Or maybe Sunstones. Or maybe . . . xd.png

I would like to get two more, but they are getting much harder to catch, now, so I may just wait a bit longer until the demand dies down a little.

I would like to get two more, but they are getting much harder to catch, now, so I may just wait a bit longer until the demand dies down a little.

Me too! That his why I'm trading! I hope 4th gold in enough for two!