TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

I can make out the male's head easily. I live the new adults <3

@Erithan: Yes, you can breed Night/Day Glories with Ochredrakes as they are both drakes.

I'm actually rather fond of Speckle x Grey. They look really nice together. I might have to add that to my list of Speckle checkers I have to do. tongue.gif

Thanks

The grey is a nice combo to!, They have a nice shade that makes the color work well.

I live the new adults <3

I live for them, too, PieMaster. lol wink.gif

I have two boys and a girl so far! I'm hoping the next to gender will be female. I'm hoping for 3 pairs. <3

Edited by MedievalMystic

Thanks

The grey is a nice combo to!, They have a nice shade that makes the color work well.

You're welcome. smile.gif

Yes, I like how the Greys bring out the grey colors in the Speckles. They look really pretty together. The more I look at it, the more it's becoming my favorite combo.

The adults look lovely ~ <3

I've already influenced my two so they can be a breeding pair. Im a sucker for purebreds.

As happy as I am to have to have a new release, I'm sad to say that I'm pretty disappointed. The art and anatomy don't mix well with the rest of DC. I see a lot of issues when it comes to the posing and it really disappoints me that this wasn't better ironed out before being released into the cave.

I'll keep my four of each breed and likely gift anything else I catch.

Holy fudge, there was A LOT of new eggie in AP, along with blus biggrin.gif

I want a whole army of these sucker

Edited by Lysian

Mine are all hatched. wub.gif The two I wanted to freeze have gendered opposite, so now I'm just hoping the remaining four will stay true to influence and become two breeding pairs. Fingers crossed!

The STDs can be paired with the tan ridgewings, especially the males

I really hope that mine gender right- I just realized that I will be preparing for my Spring Break trip when they gender. I may be too busy to trade them, and then I won't have Internet for a week... Come on, DC gods, don't fail me now!

The adults are really nice. However, I don't get what they have at the end of their tails. Are they feathers?

Edited by NekoA

The adults are really nice. However, I don't get what they have at the end of their tails. Are they feathers?

They remind me of fins

Is the Ap going wack or what? I been seeing , trio aglore, silver aglore, and now gold aglore ohmy.gif

"Dragon Cave! A place where STDs are desired, and actively seeked out!"  8)

Everyone wants them, and many have gotten multiple STDs within an hour. No one's life is complete without an STD!

I named one of mine STI (surprised it wasn't taken). Jumped on the bandwagon I did. cool.gif

So may pairing ideas! @.@ I hope the one I didn't influence, i chose to influence my black over it, turns out to be male. It will be amazing to find two different dragons that are caveborn to pair them with. So excited!!

LOL at the STI/STD stuff

Sweet my first pair gendered right! biggrin.gif

I gendered the first two that I got and then just let the last two gender naturally...

Edited by Husky51

I'm hoping my hatchlings that I didn't influence gender soon so I see what I have to work with. xd.png

annnd this also reminds me I need to collect more pinks! heh

I also think i'm 100% set on the Harvest x Speckle Throats together. smile.gif

edit: oo top of page, and forgot hit level 6, 3 posts ago! ninja.gif

Edited by Erithan

Ooh, I love the adults. I only influenced the first two I caught. Going to let the others gender as they will for the moment. I haven't been able to read every post. Was it stated how common these would be?

The wiki says they are uncommon, but it is uncomfirmed at this moment, so they MAY be rare. But mostly likely at least uncommon.