TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Haha sorry lol they just look great with everything biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I think this happens at every release tho I have atleast 2 folders full of lineage I want but will prolly never have time for.. still fun to match um up tho hehe

Haha sorry lol they just look great with everything biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I think this happens at every release tho I have atleast 2 folders full of lineage I want but will prolly never have time for.. still fun to match um up tho hehe

*Sigh*

I'm going to need to start looking for eggs! I need two more! So I can at least try with each lineage I plan to try.

Ugh, 2 more misclicks. >_< I was hoping to snag two more eggs to gift. Ah well, I'll try again in the morning!

I'm very excited to think of doing a new lineage. I can't make up my mind which lineage project I want to do first... These beauties look really good with a lot of the dragons. smile.gif

This is by far my favorite paring so far! ohmy.gif

Except...all my CB male BBWs are already planned for a lineage(when I get around to it.) *SIGH*

I loved it too! Yet again another goal!

laugh.gif I goth lazy and just look up moth speices for names.

Also my lineage for these loveies are BBW,Sunsong,and maybe the new valentine...maybe laugh.gif

Also my lineage for these loveies are BBW,Sunsong,and maybe the new valentine...maybe laugh.gif

That fits a bit! I took latin names about their egg! Maybe I'll use moth now!

I think I figured out the feathery things on the male, but what's that on the right (our left) side of his head? His foot?

And my favorite pairing would have to be Speckle-Throat x Flamingo. I want to try them with Arasanii, but I think the colors might clash.

Very cool adults!

Thank you TJ, Cheshire and all who were involved biggrin.gif

*must catch more of these*

I think I figured out the feathery things on the male, but what's that on the right (our left) side of his head? His foot?

And my favorite pairing would have to be Speckle-Throat x Flamingo. I want to try them with Arasanii, but I think the colors might clash.

I think that is part of his head crest (but I'm not sure).

edit: Disregard that. I think I was looking at a different part of the dragon. I believe that that is his foot.

Edited by rubyshoes

I'd been saving the name "Princess Jelanda" for just the right kind of dragon. And this was it - right colors pose and everything. So now one of my female speckle-throats is Princess Jelanda. :D

My second is Baby Phat, which is one of my favorite clothing brands. Don't know what I'm gonna call my other two females, or any of the males, yet.

*Goes back to namestorming*

Edited by AngelKitty

I did the same thing. I think it's very fitting for the sprite smile.gif

This is his foot, I believe:

user posted image

And, the way I'm seeing it, I think that this is the deal with the antennae (or whatever they specifically are):

user posted image

I think the blue one goes under the neck.

Some other options.

M Speckle x F Terrae

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n

M Terrae x F Speckle

(colors clash a bit)

M Speckle x F seasonal (Autumn)

M seasonal (Autumn) x F Speckle

Nightglorys removed as I did not know they wouldn't be able to breed with the speckles. sad.gif

M Speckle x F Harvest

M Harvest x F Speckle

hmm just some ideas(Thanks to ruby for letting me "borrow" a harvest. smile.gif

Ochre Drakes might be fun, though they have specific breeding rules correct? huh.gif

Edited by Erithan

Your welcome erithan.

I think it is the day/night glories and the ochres that have different breeding requirements.

edit: which is a shame because they do look very nice with the night glories.

Edited by rubyshoes

Ochre Drakes might be fun, though they have specific breeding rules correct? huh.gif

Yeah, and as lovely Night Glories look with them, they have the same rules as Ochredrakes sadly.

Edit:: Ruby beat me to it. XP

Edited by tikigurl91

Your welcome erithan.

I think it is the day/night glories and the ochres that have different breeding requirements.

edit: which is a shame because they do look very nice with the night glories.

May have to fiddle, though the more I look at it the more I like the Harvests, female more then male with them though.

edit: So no night glorys then eh? sad.gif I was thinking more the colors when I tried them together. Richer browns, we don't quite have a "dusty" brown, and the "normal" browns just don't quite work.

Can you breed nightglorys with Ocherdrakes?

edit #2: Think I should remove the night glory links, since it's just cruel for those who like the combo? sad.gif

Edited by Erithan

I love the male! His pose and the lineage view are both great. <3 And the Speckles' colors are really nice. ^^

The Speckle Harvest combination is quite fetching. ohmy.gif

The more I look at it the more I love it, I may have to start collecting Harvests. biggrin.gif

@Erithan: Yes, you can breed Night/Day Glories with Ochredrakes as they are both drakes.

I'm actually rather fond of Speckle x Grey. They look really nice together. I might have to add that to my list of Speckle checkers I have to do. tongue.gif