TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

The wiki says they are uncommon, but it is uncomfirmed at this moment, so they MAY be rare. But mostly likely at least uncommon.

I'm on holiday, so I'm eating at a free wifi hotspot just so that I can see the adults. Well worth the effort getting these! They're gorgeous!

Oooh, adults! I'm with Aurora-Silver. They look nice but phew, thankfully they're not a breed I'm going to be compelled to hoard foreverrr (I'm always fearful when new eggs are released that they will be the one XD).

I'd prefer that once people get their own fill, let the rest of us have a shot.

I agree with what you said. I still haven't caught any, waiting for the first rush to ebb a little.

One more little thing. Being new to the game I just don't understand people who just have to hoard dozens of these new eggs. Yeah, all right, you've caught ten or twenty, you've proven your ninja skills ninja.gif - why don't you leave some for others?

I bet they will turn out to br common..6 mos. from now,all that egg dmping fot new releases will be just as sad as it usually is in thes casrs...dont feel nad..they arent going anywher,& silvers/golds are still the RAREST you can try to grab on any day(yawn)..got mt 4 new releases,noy gonna even THINJ they have a chancr at bein rare! cool.gif Happy hunting ,nonetheless!

Rockin' On

Only a few hours until I have some adults!! biggrin.gif So thank you TJ and Spriter for another gr8 release! wub.gif

Edited by majors

One more little thing. Being new to the game I just don't understand people who just have to hoard dozens of these new eggs. Yeah, all right, you've caught ten or twenty, you've proven your ninja skills ninja.gif - why don't you leave some for others?

Several reasons actually. Some people get more so they can gift away or trade, some like breeding projects or plan on working on certain lineages and thus need several or some just plain out want to have a certain number of CB pairs on their scroll. It all just boils down to what scroll goals everyone has.

has anyone put up a lineage of SpecklesxMoonstones? I really like these new dragons and feel that they're a nice addition to our Scrolls.

I'm planning to do male Speckles/femal Tri Horns and just see how far I get with that^^

Yay! Three eggs hatched today! Yay! Here Are their names biggrin.gif

-Aspera Luceat Means Rough Sine in Latin!

-Variae Lepos Means Speckled Charm also in Latin

-Paulo Gutta It means Little Speck again in Latin

-It's a Secret tongue.gif

Two influenced Male, two female!

Yay! Three eggs hatched today! Yay! Here Are their names biggrin.gif

-Aspera Luceat Means Rough Sine in Latin!

-Variae Lepos Means Speckled Charm also in Latin

-Paulo Gutta It means Little Speck again in Latin

-It's a Secret tongue.gif

Two influenced Male, two female!

lol, I name my dragons in Hungarian...almost never have to worry about anyone having the names.

Haven't picked out the names for my speckles yet, still waiting for the first 3 to gender so I can influence the others.

Hooray, my two gendered right! I was so worried that I'd have to trade away one or the other, but nope! Breeding pair for me! :-D

Hooray, my two gendered right! I was so worried that I'd have to trade away one or the other, but nope! Breeding pair for me! :-D

I already have a influenced pair, I Influenced one 2 male, 1 female and the other to chance! Hoping my Pink can influence with-in 3 hours!

All of mine that have gendered, have gendered as I influenced them! Yay and HOORAY! I've had enough Influence fails (some on important eggs) to last me a while. Can't wait til they mature!

Another day and a half then mine will gender and grow up *Influenced of course*

Got to admit though - as awesmome as this release was, the influx of CB Vine dragons I was able to pick up will come in handy *I like to have an even scroll (that is equal male/female ratio) and I am missing a bunch of male vines*

Another day and a half then mine will gender and grow up *Influenced of course*

Got to admit though - as awesmome as this release was, the influx of CB Vine dragons I was able to pick up will come in handy *I like to have an even scroll (that is equal male/female ratio) and I am missing a bunch of male vines*

I caught a CB vine that was in the AP for while! Everytime I refreshed it was there!

So long as one of my ungendered is female I am set. And should, with influence but it does fail sometimes. I'm going to have to freeze a hatchy for these, they are very cute!

Well, dang, just noticed these were a thing. That's what I get for not logging in for awhile. XP

Are these common, rares...? *hoping to snag one/two at the hour drop*

~Feathers

I caught a CB vine that was in the AP for while! Everytime I refreshed it was there!

Yeh I caught it too, and had to slapmyhand to not do it again. There was also a CB Pink that I caught/tossed too.

@Flyaway - Wish you luck in your Quest!

ETA edit out the 'dohh!'

Edited by Ayelldee

Well, dang, just noticed these were a thing. That's what I get for not logging in for awhile. XP

Are these common, rares...? *hoping to snag one/two at the hour drop*

~Feathers

No one knows yet just what their rarity is - but uncommon seems to be the guess now