KageSora

Pokemon Spinoffs

You're right, it does hit allies. I was originally going to suggest bringing Earthquaking-Dragonite-Sierra and Artie only, but at that point I didn't realize you were keeping Sierra as a Dragonite.

Awesome! happy.gif

I'm sorry I suggested Dig so much- my RRT hero character (Andra the Charmander) had Dig and it saved her butt on several occasions, so I automatically assumed it was "OMG so useful!!1!1!"

It turns out that Sierra doesn't need to learn Agility- Artie already can! I can't wait to go kick some Raikou butt >=3

ETA: It worked like a charm~

Edited by animals4501

I HAVE TO BUMP THIS THREAD SO I CAN SOB ABOUT GROVYLE.

Seriously I've played Mystery Dungeon Explorers like four times now and I still sob over Grovyle and the ending. Gets me every time. Right in the feels.

Though I finally got a hold of Sky so I'll get the special episode that will make me feel better about Grovyle. With Time/Darkness you just assumed he was gone for good. And that was so hard (╥﹏╥)

Pokemon Mystery dungeon games.... guaranteed feels.

I feel the some way about groyvle in mystery dungeon (Why couldn't you survive) even though i have played time and darknes.

also anyone got link/battle ( pokemon trozai 2)? and why does have two different names.....

Oh gosh and when I got to the part where the partner collapses with grief when you first disappear, like, seriously this is the only time I will ever cry for a game. It's just so sad.

Oh Battle Trozei (yah not sure what the deal is with the names in different regions) is super addictive. I've played through most of the normal levels but I'm having some difficulty opening up the secret levels in the later stages. Some of the flawless captures are hard to do with the legendaries.

The worst stage for me though was the one level when you get to that has all unown (but different letters) as the pieces. I generally use color as a way to match them up (I get really confused when the pokemon are all relatively the same color) so the unown was brutal to get a good combo/high score/flawless capture to unlock the final pokemon on that stage.

I really like the PKMN Ranger games, though my favourites are the first two (original and Shadows of Almia) because the plot kind of thinned out after those two.

Rayquaza was a ball of pain and frustration to catch, I'm very surprised that the touch screen part of my NDS wasn't scratched or damaged in any way...

At one point, I truly thought that my stylus would go through. ovo;;

Another that I like is Mystery Dungeon Blue!

I remember playing it when I was younger and crying my eyes out because of the ending, haha!

Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia is one of my absolute favorite games of all time kay thanks.

Anyone know of one that was called something like Pokemon Puzzle Tower?

It's accurately known as pokemon puzzle league. I love the Mystery Dungeon red rescue teem, poke xd.png gale of darkness, pokemon snap, pokemon stadteam, the second stadeam. I never played the ranger games or anything gen 4+ cause of lack of a DS.

My favorite Mystery Dungeon is Explorers of Sky. I love how (yellow due to spoiler alert) everything sort of ties back together when you realize that you where Grovyles lost partner! Haven't quite finished it yet, so I'm really excited to see how it turns out!

Bumping this up because Pokken Tournament!!

user posted image

Even though I was a little disappointed that it's only said to be in arcades in Japan for now, I'm guessing based on what I've read about other arcade fighters in Japan (Especially the Tekken series), that it will eventually get a console release. I mean, they would be insane not to.

(The arcade release will help debug and work out anything before console release. Test the waters so to speak).

What kind of pokemon do you guys want to see in this game besides the confirmed Lucario, Machamp, and Blaziken (shown in a teaser screenshot from around when X/Y was first revealed)? If it's strictly fighting type pokemon, I definitely want to see Breloom and Gallade.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I'd like to see Mienfoo. And if not-Fighting-types are in, I'd like to see Mawile.

That picture is so awesome, Lady_Nightfox!

I really want to see Scrafty and Pangoro, personally. If it's not just fighting types though, that'd be awesome! There could be so many more cool Pokemon, like Liepard or Ferrothorn. Sad that it's Japan only for now, though.

Bumping this up because Pokken Tournament!!

user posted image

Even though I was a little disappointed that it's only said to be in arcades in Japan for now, I'm guessing based on what I've read about other arcade fighters in Japan (Especially the Tekken series), that it will eventually get a console release. I mean, they would be insane not to.

(The arcade release will help debug and work out anything before console release. Test the waters so to speak).

What kind of pokemon do you guys want to see in this game besides the confirmed Lucario, Machamp, and Blaziken (shown in a teaser screenshot from around when X/Y was first revealed)? If it's strictly fighting type pokemon, I definitely want to see Breloom and Gallade.

Well, Ishihara said that the game would be released “first on arcades,” so there’s a little sign that we could possibly see a console version in the future. And I think there's a good chance it'll come to the WiiU if it sees a console release.

Anyway I can't wait to try this out next year! I'd like to see Chesnaught and if it's not restricted to fighting types, I'd like to see Ditto. xd.png

I have a feelings it's really going to be just fighting-types, MAAAAAYBE only vaguely human-form Pokemon (so that might open up the possibilities to include Zoroark, Bisharp, and Alakazam as examples), but part of me thinks it's just fighting types, and only somewhat-human ones, too.

So long as Gallade and Mienshao are there, I won't have problems. I doubt Pokemon like the Musketeers would be there, despite being part fighting, because they're quadrupedal, not to mention legendaries.

I bet legends, such as Mewtwo and it's megas, will be the bosses. If love one final fight where Mewtwo changes into both it's mega forms (Since it's a spin-off, plus a legend/boss, rules can be broken.)!

Edited by PieMaster

Oh i was waiting for this thread yes yesssssss.

ok like shadows of almia is legit the only pokemon game ive ever beat, and its the only one I absolutely love (besides the sinnoh games omg and remakes of gold and silver)

user posted image

user posted image

New info on the upcoming game "Pokken Tournament"!

With new playable Pokemon announced and a look at the arcade machines! More info are still being released.

Edited by ranger X92

Can someone explain the ranger games? I purchased three used ranger ones and want to know what will happen if I start a new game. In the pokemon ranger one, I can access a special deoxys mission but I want to make sure it won't go away if I start a new game.

Can someone help me figure them out? Or point me to somewhere it has information about any events that were released for the games please?

New playable pokemon for Pokken tournament announced.

user posted image

Gengar is so perfect. I'm happy they didn't stick to just fighting types! It's so cool to see them bring in a lot of pokes you wouldn't think of in a fighter (minus Pikachu and Lucario since they're in Smash). I'm totally psyched for this, I super hope for a console/worldwide release.

Aaaaaaah I'm so excited for Pokken tournament! I can't wait to see the full roster. I know Rapidash probably wouldn't be on there, so I'm holding out hope that Zoroark makes it!

I loved pokemon mystery dungeon of time....... grovyle..... nuff said.....

Explorers of Time? Just making sure. Also Grovyle IS 'nuff said, lol! That trio of games was amazing!

It's not easy trying to find the Mystery Dungeon games for the DS now. At least not in the two local Gamestops where I live. I only have the original Red Rescue team, which is fun and awesome, but I'd love to play the other ones.

will pokken be available to the 3ds.

I am also enjoying pokemon shuffle and a bit of rumble (wich are both f2p)