KageSora

Pokemon Spinoffs

Rofl. Am I the only one that finished Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky and was so happy when they got to the end? Then (spoilers) after the credits rolled and the MC turned out to be alive, I was kinda disappointed. No, dammit, I was happy when I was dead!

I like Colosseum and XD. I don't think I finished either?? Finishing XD now though. Um, let's see... I loved Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2. The only Pokemon games my parents would play. I wish they made a Pokemon Stadium 3 (don't be a jackass and say "but technically pokemon stadium 2 is 3 in japan") with rental pokemon and everything. :<

Edited by Zovesta

Hey everyone with a 3DS, there's a free demo of the new Mystery Dungeon game in the eshop today. It's a play through of the beginning of the game. Great thing is you can use the save data for the full game later on.

It is, fantastic so far! The graphics look really great. I wish there had been more beginning choices of pokemon but it's pretty good so far so I can forgive it.

I'm an Axew and my partner is Oshawott.

I was dissapointed that you just choose who you start as instead of the personality test from the previous games, But otherwise, this is a definite WILL BUY!!!

Eee is there a demo? 8D I'm gonna go try it! I've been really excited for this Mystery Dungeon game, though I still need to preorder it ;u;

also I can use the save data for the full game? Ok that's the best

Edit: Okay, I'm Tepig and my partner is Axew. :D

Edited by Switch

I liked the demo a lot! The graphics are utter love. ;w; I'm excited for the full version! The demo ended too quickly |D I'm an Axew and my partner is Pikachu! Though I wish we could have been a Zorua or had a Zorua as a partner...

Yeah, the graphic upgrade is pretty awesome, though I will miss the personality quiz.

Annnyway, apparently that special Pikachu 3DS is being released the same day as the game is. happy.gif Not as a bundle, buuuut we finally get it.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pika...ica_on_March_24

I'm hoping that the other one will eventually get out of Japan too, 'cause EVERYONE loves Charizard. cool.gif

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Fil...L_Charizard.png

Edited by Gamekatt101

Yay! I'm trading in my existing 3DS XL and some games and whatnot so that I can get the Pikachu one. I really wish the Charizard one would be available too, but that one's even a limited rare edition in Japan and likely will never make it to America. Took long enough just to get the Pikachu one. u_u

Aaaand so excited for the new Mystery Dungeon! I'm begging my manager to let me work that day so that I can wear my Pikachu hat and nerd out with all the kids. c8

Well everyone, I just finished the new Mystery dungeon game last night.

{spoiler} The boss battle against Kyurem was truly terifying. Kyurem was already a scary Pokemon, (it is rumored to EAT people. WT* Nintendo?) But in this game, it up front MURDERS one of the characters by Freezing him solid, then smashing him to pieces. You heard right, a Pokemon DIES in this game, ON SCREEN!! IN 3D!!! ohmy.gif

The end of mystery dungeon isn't the end (belive it or not)

Using the Darkri code you continue the story even further.

SPOILER!:

you get to see Darkri.

Just look it up on google and use the code.

Haha I just got the new mystery dungeon game recently. :D It's so much fun. I wish I could change the text speed though. ;u;

My team is named Team Dragonfire~ I wanted to go with Dragon's Fire but it didn't fit. :c Haven't gotten terribly far yet.

Haha I just got the new mystery dungeon game recently. biggrin.gif It's so much fun. I wish I could change the text speed though. ;u;

My team is named Team Dragonfire~ I wanted to go with Dragon's Fire but it didn't fit. :c Haven't gotten terribly far yet.

Are there mainly 5th gen pokemon?

I enjoyed the Ranger games, though I'm still disappointed you have to have three friends to get Deoxys in the past mission. sad.gif

Are there mainly 5th gen pokemon?

Yeah, mainly 5th gen just from what I've seen. There's a few from previous generations scattered around, but aside from Pikachu you can only be gen 5 pokemon and have your main partner a gen 5 pokemon. ouo

I'm totally fine with that though. XD

I finished the Glacier thing! When Kyurem appeared I was like, Omg. O wells, I've got my orbs. I'll kill him... Or faint. Stupid other people. But it would be hard by myself, since I'm Oshawott. But I will NOT be a tepig and if I were a snivy I would be screwed in the Glacier. What really spooks me is Keldeo. NO ONE REALIZES VIRIZION IS A LEGENDARY. Really? And I've a nagging feeling I'll fight Keldeo. I just know it.

I personally like pokemon snap.

Don't know why, I just like it a lot.

NOT A FAN OF HEY YOU, PIKACHU!

But have you seen the review peanutbuttergamer made? HALARIOUS!

Yes, but I don't really like it. It's stupid to me, (no offense) and doesn't really have plot. Sure, Nobunga being whatever's brother is interesting, but overall the game is annoying and boring. *Waves at Pokemari*

DANG this game is making me want to playWhite 2. Its literally BEGGING. I'm at the Holehills part.

Edited by girlfairy76

Games I've played:

Pokemon Collesium

Pokemon Colesiom X.D (dot there to stop a face from popping up)

Pokemon Ranger

Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Alma

Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky

Pokemon Conquest

I enjoyed them all smile.gif

I really want to play pokemon stadium/ collesium! Mabye I should download a plugin and play on vizzed board?

Does anyone play pokemon conquest?

I do! Though the "extra" missions are somewhat repetitive and I could use a little more plot. It's still fun. smile.gif

UGH! When did the thing to challenge Salamence get SO hard? I can't complete it without someone getting killed(Or fainted). My team is level 33! I thought I could take it, but.....

These are one of those times I consider deleting and starting over.

I really really enjoyed Pokemon Ranger.

-Oh, Mystery Dungeon was a good one also. Taking a quiz to see what pokemon you were similar to, I always got Pikachu.

Edited by verdaniasoul