KageSora

Pokemon Spinoffs

Very doubtful that it'll get a handheld release.

They're still working on the arcade release in Japan (they've had test machines for people to play what they have so far, but the full game isn't finished from what I understand).

It will most likely get a console release eventually, but I personally suspect it'll come out on the next gen Nintendo console. But there's always a chance that it'll go to Wii U.

*rolls into thread*

Hey, anyone here play Shuffle and Rumble World? biggrin.gif

Both are surprisingly fun, and I think I've run into someone in Rumble that goes on these forums too.

Thanks for replying! biggrin.gif Was hoping someone would.

Anyway, yeah, Rumble can be a bit tricky when you're getting mobbed and have no way out. sad.gif I usually go in guns blazing with my fastest/strongest Poke to get through the tricky parts. I do like it more then Shuffle though. Having to wait for the hearts to fill back up takes over two hours while I can run through all the balloons and have the first three you get at the beginning ready to go once I've made it down the list.

Oh, and what's your friend code? You get a Diamond every time you interact with five people over Spotpass, which would help you out if you're one of the non paying people.

For me, the greatest Pokemon spinoff game will always be Pokemon Snap because that's the one where you can hit Pikachu in the face with an apple. I also love the Pokemon Stadium minigames, I was addicted to those when I was younger.

But as for Pokemon spinoffs that are less than 15 years old, I really enjoyed the Ranger games and Pokemon Conquest.

Yussssss, Snap was awesome! biggrin.gif My greatest achievement was FINALLY getting Pikachu to land on Articuno. THAT was HARD, but I did it. xd.png

Really wish another Stadium like game would be made too, but we already have 3D Pokes on handhelds, so there's really no need.

YESSSSSSSSSS! biggrin.gif *jumps on train* I'm so getting it! the DS games were AMAZING!

(Those stories, man. Many feels were had.)

On Pokemon Shuffle is Mega Mewtwo even available? I beat the stage to get the mega stone before getting Mewtwo and then I went finally got Mewtwo and when I did that I still couldn't use the stone. I just went and redid the Mega stage to get the stone and when I go to optimize my team it still don't show up. I checked Mewtwo itself and it has the stone.

Um, it should be...I think. blink.gif I'm still stuck on getting past Mega Gengar, so I honestly don't know. Maybe try manually putting it in your team?

Um, it should be...I think. blink.gif I'm still stuck on getting past Mega Gengar, so I honestly don't know. Maybe try manually putting it in your team?

It works then but it wont go in with the optimizing option. Idk why really.

Probably because it's not strong enough. Get its level raised up past your current strongest psychic type, and the game should choose M Mewtwo all the time after that.

All of them are good. The only game that isn't noteworthy is the 3D pokedex, if you want to call that a game (Nintendo does)

Probably because it's not strong enough. Get its level raised up past your current strongest psychic type, and the game should choose M Mewtwo all the time after that.

Actually it was a glitch. I saw the patch notes for a update a while back and it was actually a glitch where it wouldn't show up.

Weavile and Charizard announced for Pokken tournament!

user posted image

user posted image

While I'm kind of "meh" on charizard (since we have him in smash), Weavile is totally unexpected and looks awesome.

Blaziken was also announced for a later date on the arcade machines.

Also:

During a Reddit AMA, the Senior VP of Dave & Busters restaurants in the United States has stated that they will be running tests on Pokkén Tournament, indicating that there is a massive likelihood of the game coming out outside of Japan. While it has yet to be made official, it does stand as a good sign for future support of the title outside of Japan. We'll bring more as and when it comes

US release possible! Still hoping for a console release.

To be honest I don't think Charizard should have been in the game. We already have a fire starter, and Charizard really doesn't fit the game as well as Blaziken. Nintendo WAYYYY overhypes fire starters

I would love to see Empoleon, Electivire, and Magmortar in the game though

Edited by nicknick88

On Pokemon shuffle can you only buy the 48k coins like once a week or so? I went back to turn in a jewel for more lives (mistake cuz Phione was one and I missed it >_<) and the 48k coins was greyed out. I bought them like 3-4 days ago.

You're not the only one. biggrin.gif This is all I ever wanted ever since the first Smash Bros. game came out. Pika for life there, but I'm eager to see what the final roster will be for this one.

X and Y made the 3DS sell like crazy when they released, so I wonder if Pokken will have the same effect on the Wii U.

Given weavile is a melee based pokemon I don't think it is that surprising.

Edited by Ashywolf

Anyone else playing shuffle and seeing the outrageous cheating that is going on in the last 2-3 tournaments? I'm glad they at least clear the score board off and don't allow them to win.

Anyone else playing shuffle and seeing the outrageous cheating that is going on in the last 2-3 tournaments? I'm glad they at least clear the score board off and don't allow them to win.

I'm playing mobile and I noticed that, there was no physical way to get those 9999999999999999 whatever scores. No person is that good, especially with the pokemon they were using.

I'm also glad they cleared it up. I managed to get a charizardite y stone

I'm pretty hyped up about Pokemon Go, but I know that it's never going to live up to the hype. V_V

I still need to get the MD games. ninja.gif