TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Happy V-day, the event is nice atleast the event last a week or I couldn't send flowers to people since today is also my B-day.

I need a rainbow rose ;p

I'll give you one if you give me one.

Eh, giving you one anyway. wink.gif

The little hatchling is cute (I did have to zoom it to enlarge it to see the details).

Impressive!  Mine is almost empty...  unsure.gif

A Pomelo Gerbera for you~!

Also, thank you to Corteo for spriting the hatchling~!

Edited by Vakarian

Impressive! Mine is almost empty... unsure.gif

Sent you a couple of flowers. Now your vase doesn't look so empty anymore laugh.gif Hope you like them smile.gif

HATCHLING! Squeeeeee! It hatched! And it's... um... hmm... I think I'll go with "lumpy".

But so cute. wub.gif I just want to cuddle it and maybe knit it a leetle sweater. laugh.gif

All righty, now that one of the hatchies has ventured out of its shell, I'm finally off to bed. Thank you SO much, everyone who was kind enough to send me flowers, and best of luck to everyone who still needs to catch an egg or two.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I need a rainbow rose ;p

Rainbow Rose sent biggrin.gif

May I ask for Roses, too? Ithink those and the Irises are my Favourites.

They hatched! Oh my goodness I am so excited! Can't wait to have my do the same and grow up.

Keep spreading the Love everyone. and the Roses too to me *shot for being greedy*

Im gonna go thru as much dragons as possible on my scroll, see which users they come from and send them flowers =3

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Can't wait to see what the adult will look like. So far, all valentine-dragons were simply awesome and so cute :3

Didn't get any flowers yet, though sad.gif

They hatched! Oh my goodness I am so excited! Can't wait to have my do the same and grow up.

Keep spreading the Love everyone. and the Roses too to me *shot for being greedy*

A Fuschia Rose shall be delivered unto your vase~!

@Varnayrah: I shall send you a Lavander Rose!

Edited by Vakarian