TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

@BlueIce & Spexardragon: Thank you. ^^

Edited by dirtytabs

Oh sweet! smile.gif The perma-dropping of the eggs is really helpful. No rush, no fear this time. Such a relaxing start.

Oh and the flowers are so amazing! wub.gif Now I really wished I knew more people here in dc. Then I'd had more chances to get those pretty pretty things. ^^"

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

Here is a Rose for you wink.gif

May I ask for some Roses, too? I think those and Iris and Lotus are my favourite.

Edited by Varnayrah

Happy valentines day, guys! ^^

Sending flowers to everyone I can who has posted on this forum~ ^^ Would love flowers in return! (white or dark ones would be lovely!)

Sure thing, one purple tulip for you!

Still hoping for an iris, of any color, if anyone happen to feel florally generous...? biggrin.gif

A strawberry-banana colored Iris will be sent to you in a short moment~ smile.gif

Sending flowers to everyone I can who has posted on this forum~ ^^ Would love flowers in return! (white or dark ones would be lovely!)

White Lily for you smile.gif

Dark Iris is coming.

Sending out flowers to all I can spot in here - assuming your forum-name is the DC-name smile.gif

Would looove some in return! Account-name is like here Farrow!

White tulip sent

Thank you, Vakarian! *hugs!*

Big holes in both of TJ's eggs now... can't be much longer before we finally get to see the li'l darlings!

A Navy Blue Hyacinth for you~!

currently sending flowers back to people that have sent me some

Here's one. smile.gif

Sending out flowers to all I can spot in here - assuming your forum-name is the DC-name smile.gif

Would looove some in return! Account-name is like here Farrow!

Sent an iris

Can I have an Iris back? Scroll name: Isabel

Sure thing, one purple tulip for you!

Still hoping for an iris, of any color, if anyone happen to feel florally generous...? biggrin.gif

Thank you! smile.gif Gave you my favourite purple Iris.