Exorian

What did you have for breakfast?

I didn't really have breakfast, but my first food of the day was a snack in college at about ten thirty, which was salted popcorn and diet pepsi x3

You win.  xd.png  That sounds amazing!

It was, I'm looking forward to making them again~ You should try it. wink.gif

I had lemon poppyseed muffin balls this morning. I love muffins. c:

Hotcakes with maple syrup, and an orange.

Two pepperoni rolls and two pieces of cheese bread.

That sounds amazing. T_T

So far, coffee and a handful of potato chips. When I get to to work I'll probably have a small salad and a piece of convenience-store chicken and a juice box.

lol just realized how weird that sounds. I live in Japan where convenience store chicken is NOT dangerous and gross. ^^

The same thing I have every single day.

Nothing. biggrin.gif

Even more so since mum started an MSG free diet...choices are so slim.

Cheetos rolleyes.gif

I was in a hurry, and it was the only thing I could eat. The bus driver doesn't allow food, so ...

Er... Nothing. I should eat breakfast more often, but I just don't have the time. It's pretty much get up, get dressed, leave. I really only eat breakfast on the weekends and during the summer because of this.

Peanut butter and jam on toast with some freshly squeezed OJ. I was at a friend's house though.

Cinnamon oatmeal with extra cinnamon and a pat of butter, dash of salt, and a pinch of sugar... DELISH!!! wink.gif

Oh I usually don't have breakfast on monday, wednesday and friday (cause I need to get up at 6 a.m.) and I am not even hungry in the morning at all.

But today I had strawberry-kiwi yoghurt with oatmeals.

And probably gonna grab a piece of whole grain bagel with some garlic cheese and tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce if I am still hungry.

I had a protein shake and a bit of frozen passionfruit yoghurt. Small, but still delicious~

I had a protein bar...not really much of a breakfast, but it will suffice. rolleyes.gif

Um, a peanut butter and banana sandwich and some hot chocolate. I usually have leftover dinner for breakfast. Pizza is a favorite. But lately I've had a craving for all things banana.

I work late so I like to switch supper and breakfast. I eat supper when I wake up and breakfast when I get home.

So for "breakfast" I had a mexican soup concoction. Rotelle + Ranch Beans + Velveeta + Rice + Corn + Fresh Cilantro. With a little blueberry/blackberry cobbler on the side. Basically this recipe except I double the berries and I use frozen ones from the garden. Sounds fancy, but it's all basically canned stuff I can throw in a pot, except cooking the rice. I happened to have cilantro on hand from making guacamole earlier that week.

For "supper" I scrambled an egg, toasted an english muffin in the same skillet and let a couple thin slices of cheddar melt on the egg when it was about cooked. Then I put mayonnaise on the muffin and had myself an egg sammich. Because egg sammiches <3 all. It sounds fancy but it doesn't take 5 minutes.

I normally switch between a cheese panini and toast. I would eat a panini if I could every day seeing as I don't like toast too much. I haven't eaten cereal for years.

Soft Boiled Eggs and toast. My mom used to make it when I was a kid, I made it for my kid, and I eat it when I can, it's delicious. Simply, broken up buttered toast in a bowl, with soft boiled eggs (must have liquidy yolk), broken over it, and all mixed up. Yum.

It's also a great thing to serve a sick kid, cause it's easy to digest.

A toasted bagel with marmite on it, and a cup of coffee biggrin.gif It's what i have most days.

You guys all had awesome breakfasts. I wanted toast as usual, but there was no bread so I had blueberry yogurt instead, since that was the only flavor. My brother ate all the raspberry. dry.gif

I... didn't have anything? Got a yogurt for dinner, though. Maybe I'll have a banana and bread later, I dunno.

You guys have ridiculously good breakfasts. >_>