Exorian

What did you have for breakfast?

Some Toaster Strudel 'Scramblers' of the egg, cheese and beacon variety. They were pretty gross, since I'm not in the habit of eating things like that. I wanted something filling and quick, but...

A fried egg (seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic salt) with some tapatio hot sauce c: Deeeelicious! And very quick to make/eat.

I had the last of a jar of salsa and some chips. In my defense, I'm stuffed up and it helped open my sinuses. (that's my excuse anyway)

Chocolate pancakes with syrup! I couldn't find where my roommates stuffed my waffle maker. I want to make waffles sometime this week. D:

Mmm, Hazeh, that makes me crave an egg sandwich so bad. XD

Sounds like a perfectly tasty breakfast to me, Vhale. Salsa. <3

(Yum, salsa on an egg sandwich.)

Huevos rancheros!

Btw never try to shortcut and mix the salsa in with the eggs before cooking. It tastes about the same but it looks really, really, really bad. :<

I actually stuck a fried egg (same seasoning!) with tapatio sauce on some bread and it made an INCREDIBLE sandwich c:

All I've had was some coffee, and now a Monster energy drink. This has been my morning routine for three years now.

I'm sure my arteries hate me.

A buttered lye roll with a slice of Gouda and a sliced apple ...with a glass of 7up.

Two cherry poptarts. Not the healthiest breakfast, but its better than cereal again, and again, and again.

Sausage in a bagel bun, tater tots, and a pickle.

A little bowl of Greek Salad that was leftover from dinner and a slice of baguette.

I honestly havent eaten breakfast for a very long time.. :0

Because, i wake up at 6AM to go to school (i live VERY far away, about a 1-2 hour drive if theres no traffic), theres always no time to eat anything before leaving.

On weekends i always wake up at around 12PM so i just eat lunch instead..