lonewolf210

Waiter,there is a ___ in my soup

Wͩͦ͗̑ͥ͛ͣ̓͒ͤͣ̇̄̌͏̺̩̠̭͈́͟e̶̶̢͉͕̙̪̗̹͎̺͚̟̳̙͙̫̘̮̥͓͓ͬ̿͊̌̌ͬ́ͭ́ͬ̑ͯͥ͑̈́͌ͬ̉̂̕͠ľ̨̈̐̇̋̃ͭͦͦͮ̂ͯͯͣ̓ͯ̋͟͟҉̤͚͈̹͚͓̭ļ̥͍̥̥̹̜̜̳͔̐͊͗ͩͧ̔͂̀̔͌͌̏ͫ̅͢͜͟,̢̢͖̠̖̮͉̗̹̰̖̖̻̘͙̬̜̥̘̹̗̅͊̍̏ͮ̌̓̑ͧ̆͋ͥ̓ͤ̐̚͘ ̶̵̰͔̞̰͓͈̗̬̗̰̹͚ͨ̉ͮͣ̎͌̉́ͮ́͘i̡̡̝͓̯̟̻̪̥̗͇͙̯̻̮͉ͧ͋͌ͫ́͆̈́ͪ͂̈̐ͧͦ̂́̚̚͝͞ͅf̵̢̖͇̥͎̩̰̭̞͓̥̯̻̜͚̜̼͎̎̓̎̆͊ͭͫ͢͝ͅ ́̌̓̒ͯ̀̓̓̉̾̉͊̚̕͏̱͓̼͙̭͇̙́ỵ̴͈͕̼̜̪͓͇̹̗̗ͬ̂͐̓̈͝ͅͅơ̴̦̞͉͙͔͖̻̙̘̪̹̺̻̆ͭ̍ͣͤͥ͋́͛̾ͭ̿̾͗̋͆̐̀͐͟ứ́̈ͪͯ̽̑ͦ́ͯ̏̍̈̓͂̔͞͏̜̱̪̪̻̖͙̙͕̰̯͔͕̤̫̺̺̟͕ ͍̯̯̙̣̱̘ͣ̇ͣ̓ͪ̆͑́ͯͭ̎ͣ́̕͝ḑ̵̨̱͍̬̫͇̞͇̫͕͙̙̙͉̜̮̭ͥͬ͐̾̐̒̃ͯ̅͐ͥ͗͒͗̀̀ͦ̑̀̕o̺̳͔̗͙̥̰͕̯̽̎ͫ͒̏̀́͟ͅṋ̗̘͇̩̠̳̳̩̜̱̖̝̺̫̗̜ͩ̽̒ͯ̐ͧ̃̏́͟͝͠͡'̵͙̯̣͖ͦ͋̇̾̈́͜ṯ̸̸͓̭̹̥̪̳͙̠̝ͧͨ̽̌̐̍̐̇ͣ̾ͥ͘͠ͅͅͅ ̷̧ͩ̔ͬ̉ͦͫ̃̄͗̐͆ͭͩ̿͑̎̌ͦ͏̼̬͚̮̜͈̱̞̳͓l̶̜̘̙̱͚̻͎̮͈̩̅ͬ͂́̀͟͞ȉ̼̜̻̯̳̰̖̞̤̥̫̀ͣͤͩ̔̅ͨ̑̐̄̿͒̋̇͛̈́͢͡ͅk̨̪̬̯̙̰͙ͣ̌̈́̿̏͡e̫̠̱̲͕̝̽ͦͯ͋̄͐ͨ̈́̓̀͠ ̵̸̨̳͔͇͚͙̬͖͐̾̐̿ͪ̀ͭ̊̓̕ỵ̫̫͉̞̾̓̍͂͐̿͋ͭ̓̓̀̚͠ó̴̧̜̺̬͎̲̰̪̦̻̼̙͓͐̒̈́͑͆̆͐ͭ͟ͅu̶̴̧͇̼̲͖̫͓̤̦͔̙̜ͨͬͩ̄͌̽ͮ͊̆͒ͥ̈́̈́̌͢͞ͅř̺̪̬̞͉̩̙̭͓͓ͨ̓͌̎̈́̕ ̢̧̛̖͓̙͉̤͓̗̣͍̫̤̤͔͚̫͍̇͆͆̓̆̓̐̄̌ͫͅs̨͈̤͉̳̠͖̪͈̪͙͚̳̭̘̺̱̟̒̍̔̅̓̏̅̇͐ͤ̒̃̈ơ̡̛͐ͩ͒̓̆͋̃͋̌ͤ̽ͪ͗͆ͣ̇ͮ҉͖͕̲ũ̶̹̰̺̭̟͎̫̣̣̹̟̬̐̔̂̒̐̽̃ͧͯͫ́͟p̸̧̹͍̱͉͇̲͍͗͂̔͗̽̈́̊͋̓̇ͫ̽̆͗̾ͬ͜͞,̝̦͍͓̭̹̤͓̘̺̱̟͎̲͒ͭ̊ͯͤ͛́̃̿̂͋̋͗͑̈́̌̅̈́̚͟ͅ ̷ͧ̿̉͑̈̍̐̈̓͛ͣͥ̊̊ͨ̎̚͞͏̶̻̩̫͕̫͔̼̰̦͓̮̞̟̟̮̜͍̬̹y̴̸̮̱̠͖̘̪̯̞̣͎ͨ̌ͣ̄́̕ͅo̷̲͔̠͖͇͛ͨ̅͂̓ͬ͆ͥ̓̌̔ͣͬ͞ų͌͆͛̽̂͊ͭͣͭ͂ͤ̏̀̊̿̀̚̚̚͡͝͏̬̬̭̱̙̯̝͕͍̣͚̭͙͔̞͈ͅ ̶̨̮̣̯̰̭͚̜̝͇͕̣̩̠̱̖͌̔̊̚ͅc̅ͧͦ͐͌̌̃ͦ͂͏̧̱̜̥̭̺̯̦͓͈̭̣̮͇̞͉̬̬͠͝͞ͅḁ͈̯̠̯̿̌̀̏̓ͯ͌́̿ͬ́̚͢͜ͅņ̶̷ͧ̄͊ͨ͆̒̎͐̋͑̾̌ͨͦ̀͆͞҉̝̮̟̞̫ ̶̧͈̘̪̮͉̞̖̦͇̺͕̰͈͓͇̞͙̻̝̈́ͧͣͫ̋͐͊ͮ̅̐ͧ͋͋̽̎̀͘j͔̮͚͚̳̪̯̈͌̍͒́̅͂́̕͟u͌ͩͥ͐́̽̍ͯ͛̀̇͂ͥͩͭ͜҉̵̥̱͖̮̳͉̟̬̘͖͓͈̜̭̗š̡̺̺̥͕̘̺͔̞̬͛̀͋ͨ̇͛̏ͩ̕ṫ͑̓ͪ̂̋̌͋ͤͩͯ̈ͯ̓̇̇́҉̧̢̞͎̘͖̥͍̞̙͓ ̧̛͉̺̞̘̜̓̐ͩ͒ͨ̓͋ͭͪ͑̂͟͟ͅb̨͔̘̭͔̗͎̣̤͚ͣͨ̆ͯ̕͠ͅe͂ͥ̌ͭ̀̓̄̆ͣ̆͏̡̦̮̮͕̺̼ͅ ̢̡̟̣͕̮̙̤̣͉͚͓̭̯̬͓̣ͩ̑ͧ͒̍͛ͬ͘͟ͅṗ̵̜̙̭̩̜͈̳̃ͮ̒̌ͭͦͪͭ̿̇̏̒̍ͤͦ͝͞o̧̙͚̱ͦ̾ͫ̓̑̇͊l̸̷̵̨̧̠̼͍̙̭̭͖̗͉̺͙̗ͦͣ͛ͩ͆̄i̢̹̭̫̭̳̘̭̪̜͎̮̙̫͊ͣͧ̊͊̍͑̋̽͂͑ͦͪ͡t̢̫̙̰̙̠̫̖̲̼̦͍͇͍̭͖̲ͯ̿̎͑ͬͨ͋̀̐̎ͫ̂͑ͩ͛̓̀͜͝e̸̷͚̻̜̘̙̮̲̙̤͙̜̟̪̖̽ͥ͂̈́ͩ̓ͥ̾̂ͪͮ̃̀̄ ͒ͣ̎̾̑͗̃҉҉͚̤̭̩͉̦̳̙a̧ͤ̑̄̈́̇ͦ̏̏͛͗̋̐̍ͬͧ͡҉̬̯͉̪̭̼̮̥̹̹̰̙̞̘̭̫̫̞͠ͅn̙̣̝̗̗̺̩̫ͥ̒́̈́̀́͛ͣͪͤ̓ͨ͞͠ḑ̲͓̥͈͖̬̺ͥͩ͐͂ͭͩ̽ͣ̇͗̐̓͂́ͯ̚͘͟͠ ̵̦̳͎͇̻̩̭̼̮̻̯̤̖͚̙̖͓ͫ̽̍̓͒̍̔͗̃ͦ̂ͥͮ̌̇͋͜s̡̛̬̪̮̹̗̹̟̟̻͊͗̽̑̉̏̀͘͞ả͚̳̳̲͈͚̠̲̣̳͉̮̠̳ͩ͆ͫ̾̀̕͢͡y̷̷̎ͬͧ͐̊͌ͬ̚҉̶̨̣̙͔͎͇ ̶̡̛̞̮͖̠͙͎̱̫͙̳̤̞͙̥̥̈́ͯ̓ͦ̈̀ͯ̔ͩ͊̋̎̀͝i̸̡̥̝͚̻͕͓̣̹̳̯̯̦ͪ̎̿̿͋ͩͣ̈̃̀͢t̆ͮ̋ͨ̕͏̧̘̥̘͚͎͎̯̻͓͙̟̩̰̻̥,̵̟͙̘̻͕̗͙ͧ̓ͦ͗̈̑̓̓̓͆ͣ̋͠ ͖̯̫͚̰̜̠͖̮̪͔̦͈̗̰̺ͦ͑͊̇̌̇͊ͨ̀̾̽ͭ͜͢n̨̨ͦ͗̒̎̋̀̈̉ͧ̅ͮ̕͘҉̳̖̹̖̳̪͍̥͉̞͚̪͚ͅo̖̻͍͖̰̘̤̰̺̎̾̾̂͛ͯͥ̊͑͛͆̆ͧ̕͟͡͡ ̶̧̛̃̊̒ͫ̐ͧ̑̽̽̈̾̽̃͌ͭ̀̽ͦ͋҉̜̤͉̰̱̜͍̱͕n̡̻̫̮̞̳̜̗̰͚̄̏̐̆͢eͪ̍̌̓͋̀̕҉̢̜̘̯̥̠e̷̶̯͇̬̼̺̱͚͕̬̱͇̘ͮ̇̂̎̿ͬͩ́̏ͭ͋̓͊ͭ̚͟͡͠d̷̉͛͛ͩ͌ͭ̈̚͞҉̨͚̼̫̻͎͖͇̼͓ ͓̟̙͚̮̫̥̩̘̳̯͓̝̫̙̙̗̓̿̊ͪͪ̉̓̍̇̌̽̈́͊͟͝t̶̑͑ͮ҉͇̯͖͚̯͚̪̺̰̦͍͎̗ǫ̸̜̘̟͉̻͙̙̹̝͎̰͈͇̹̭̥̯̂̄̊͒ͤ̅̿̇̐͐̾̽ͫ͌͊̈́̊̚ ̡̢͍͇͙͚͑͆̔ͫ͢͞t͚͈̳͙̟̫̙̥̥ͣͧ̍ͩ̀̇̉̀̄͘͘͞͠͝h̷ͣ̾ͮͬ̐̾̓͊ͬ̋̋͛́̚҉͙̣͔̜̞̖̜̱̭̣̳̯͚̰͙ŕͧ̓ͭ̂ͯ̏̾̍̒͗͝͏͡͏̦͖̬̣͔̤͚oͥ̇̏ͭ̐͋ͨ͗̎̀̈́͛͡͡͏̳͖̰͔̣̜̯ẘ̨̨̯͎̺͇̮̘̣̣̥ͬͪ͋̚̕ͅ ̬͙͕̹̝̭̮̗͖͓̺̤͚̱̰̠͂ͥ͊̈̾́͡ş̵͙̖̦͇̫̥̜̻̗̟̖̹̯̯̪͆̿̍ͥ́̑̒͌͗̃̀͟͞ų̜̼̙͉͓̰̬̦͚̟͙͆̒͊ͮ̈͆ͨ̓̊̌͋̐ͯͨͭ͑ͩ̚c͍̬͍̻̹͚̖̘͚̥ͤ̂ͪ̍ͦ͋̃́͟͜h̸̦̙͕̹̪̼͎͈̹͉͊̄ͦ̉̿̽̇́̓́ͣ̇͂͋͐͌ͫ ̵̨̘͓̯̺̝̮̫̑ͤͦ̃͌ͫ̐̊̆̎̊̓͐̆͆ͬ̓̆͜ͅb͊ͯ̅̽́ͤ̐ͬ͋ͮ̂̋̉͜͠͏̥̬͔̖ͅa̛͎̪̣̩̮̻̥̯͕͂͐͊ͨ̇̍̀̚͝s̷̵̰̻͖̳̹̣͇̒͌ͧͯͤ̔ͫ́͊̃̍̍͌̽ͯͨȩ̹̹̣̗̭̠̤̳̭̘̼̲̳̳̗͐ͪ͌͆̕ͅl̨̓̑͐̉̿͛ͬ̆̎̍̆̑̚͝҉̳̼̱͚̣̩̖̘͉̯̙̭̼̩ȩ̶͍͎͔̫̺̮̲͖͎͎̺͈̩͈̇ͪ͊̑̉ͮ̌͛̿͆̇͒ͤ̚s̵̲̦͖̫̦͔̹̫̬̓̓͌̈ͩ̀̒͛̉ͮ̾̎̌̈̈ͫ͐̈́̚͝s̢̡͖̞͔̩̰̺͕̦̣̯͉͙ͩͤͧ̍̍ ̬̺͍͈̜̯̝̹̤͈̭͖̹̎ͭ̍͒ͤ͛͂̎͋̕͢͡͠ͅͅa̸̓ͤ̉͊͗̅̉ͫ̆ͤ͗̒̑͑̈̒̈́ͧͯ̀̕͞͏̩̩̪̳͉̮c̵͛̐͆ͬͭͦ̎ͥ̍̈͌̃̌͏͎̫͔͔̹̯̹̣̠͇̱̲̭͘͟c̶̵̛̰͉͎̼̜̮̳̍ͧͫͬ̊ͭͧ͛ͭ͆ͦ͞u̞̭̪̤͈̦̪̫̟̲̯̹̺̬͖̼̰ͮͦ̉̀͌̑͒̏͑̅͝ͅş̠̲̜̥̎ͩ͂͌̍͢͞aͪ͑̑̀̄ͨ͗ͩ͢͏̪̳͇͙̘̻̲̞̭̝̣̺̝̀͢t͚̭̯̫̹ͦ̋̾̽ͬ̏̓̍ͥ́́̅ͧͯ̐̃ͦ͞͠i͑̅ͭͨ̃ͫ̓͠҉̩̪̜̼̺̮̣̖̰͉̘̤̣̥͚̦͖̝̕ͅŏ̶̬̱̩̬̼̙͎̲̟̻̳̠͙͆ͣ̈́̎ͬ̃ͦ͆ͦ͊̔͛̂̾͡ͅñ̎͐͒̋̇̈̆͑͊̽̿҉̸҉̯̗̣̞̕s̴̩̘͚̖̠̯̩̝̦̮̗͚͖͉ͥͩͩͮ̽̽̌ͭͨͣ̓ͬ̄̋ͩ̊̋̚͟͟ ͮ̄̓̑̿͐͗̎̎̐̆ͪ̆͌̄ͭ҉̬͉̙̜͕̻͙̼͚͟a̷̴͖̣̻͚͚̲̪̬ͧͭͤ͋͗͆ͦͥͤ͌ͯ͘r̴̛̥̖̠̪͍͖̪̫̣͖̒͛̌͗ͣ͆̽ͩ̈̒͑ͦͨ͋ͧ͂͌͆̀͡o̢̠͇͇̬̹͔ͥ̇ͪ̃̍͋̕͜ͅu̸͆̆ͨ̒̉̆͑͑̑ͫ̾͋̑̚̚҉̡̞͉̜͚͔̝̤̟͉̟̬n̢̡̠̪̠̘̬͖̙͗͗̍̏ͫ͒͗͘d̛̹̝̤̻͙̖̙͖͇̟̭̦̩̳͈̔ͯͯ̊ͪ̂̑̽̉́ͬ̕ͅ,̤̱̟̠̲̞̪̹̤͕̒̆̀ͨ̅͞͠ͅ ̛͚̪̝̻͇̭͍̪͔̻̪̹͈̗̠ͦ̅̓̎͢w̶̞̹͙͚̠̞͉̦͙̼̻̮̝̖ͦ̍ͧ̈̾́͟͟͠ę̧̡̗̝̗̭̣͈͖̯̠͚͍̲ͪ̈́̐̇̌ͦ͊̈̋ͪ̕ ̸̠̹̠̺͉̝̯̫̦̮̩̘̻͖̮̻ͣ̎̏̈̃ͥͨ̾͊̕a̧̡̭̟̻̣̗̥ͪ̅ͣ̌̽̀̇̈́̍̕͢͞r̨̨̟̜̹̟̫̪͉̳͆ͩͮ͐ͩͮͣ̆̊̓̇ͨ͆̚e̶̦̰̲͔̩̥̲̲ͥ͊̓́ͩ͑ͫ̑ͦ̒ͯ̄̃̈́̄́̚ͅ ̴̸̨̣͈̝̝̯̰̪̘̦̫͗ͧͮͨ̆̌͂͘t̂͆̒͆̌̐̂͛̿̾̇͆͒̆̽͒͆̓̂͘҉̷̷̸̳̣͇̝͚͙̘ͅr̴̨͓̣̗̘͇̰̪̦͓̻̿ͤ̀̍̉ͨ̎̽̋̒̀ͨͤͯ̆y̨̫̳͈̻͌͂̃̑̆̌̅̇̀ͩͯ̓͌́̚̕͘͟i͍͍̱̱͚̝̯̬͑̿ͤͫ̃̿ͧͩ͊̿̌ͧ̂ͬ̆̎̏̀̕͢͡ņ̘̠̹̭̤ͥ̉̌͛̿͘͟ġ̢̛̜͈̯͙̱̳̱̮̈́̂͒ͧͤ͝ ̷̡͈̱̯̠̳̙͉̠͚̱̔͛̔̆̏͗̔̕͜͜ẗͤ̄ͥ̈́̏̓̇͐͢͠҉̷̛̪̰͓̰̪̳̣͓̮͕̮͍̞͉̝̳ò̸̴̙̜̩̜̙̮̭̯͉̹̭̪͕̳͕̰̹̓͂́̽̇̔ͤ̇ͯ̿ͭ͝ ̖͇̜͍̤̯͖̝͈̫̟̞̤̹̗̣̄̉̐ͭ͆̆̈́̑ͬ͒͂̉͘͢͟r̢̢̛̲̱̻̳̥̥ͭͣ̾̿͗̉ͤ͛ͤ͋̉͑͌ͦ͂̓̑ͪ̇͠ŭ̸̧ͮ̔͂̃̆̏̊͑̓̀̏̀͊ͯ҉̘̜̟̬̙̣̤̼̬̻͍͈́͘ͅn̷͉͇̻͎̏̇͒͗ͤ̇̅̓́͠͞ ͓̙̱̮̲͇͋́̓ͯ́̀͘͞ͅa̴̦̤̤͔͔͍̫͚͓͍̥̖͉̎̃̍ͥͯ̊̒̋͗͐͒͒̔͘͝͡͡ ̶̞̩͎̣̤̩̖̬̳̖̦̤̟̮̗͉̩͔͊ͨ͐̚͡r͚̭͔͈͉̳̾̊̂ͨ̋ͭ̄͞e̴̡̢̼͇̲̱̭̝̭͚̻͙̪̰͍͙͋͗͌̅ͩͨ̉ͫ́p̶̤̫̳̻̠̖̲̝̙̠̖͉̲̳͓͈̦̖ͬ͗̎ͫ̀́̀̀u̷̧̡͈͖̩͇͖̣͉̝̩͓ͣ͒̓̅́̈́ͣ̅̉̒̉͋͜t̵͇͚̰̺̞̝̱̦̞̳̯͙̗͚͍̬͎̎̍́͋̾ͨͬ̅ͮ͑ͥͥͩ̇͌̎̔̓ͯ͢a̴̡̛̝͉͕̯̲̱̮͓̯̘͕̹̺̯̘̩͍͖̦͗͗͊́̄͋ͫͮ͆̊ͤ̓͂ͦ̓ͭ̃͠͡b̢͈̮̱̖̰̹̝̻̙̺̙̥̦̙͕͌̍͌ͫ̋͑̎̓͋̑͐͋͑̏̾̈́̚͢ͅlͨ͆̇̌̀̍͂̿͏̣͇͇͎̬̟̝̙̹͟͡e̸̴̻̣̳̜͓̥̦̘̖̰͕̝̘̽̑̌͐̔̊ͤͣ̈͐͒͢͢ ̡̪̱̗̲̮͇̞̲̩̯͇͊́ͨͥ̇̾ͭ̋́ͧ͊̏͌̄̇͘͘͜͡b̵ͫ͐͋ͫ̿ͩͥ̔҉͉͙̭̗̠̬̫̯͎͕̥̼̠͔͈̪̥̀u̧̮̗̣̭̞͇̦̱̭̝̣̝͈̻ͦ̒̂̈͢͟͠ͅs̷ͯ͗͌̈̿ͭ͑̍͏͍͓̣͇̻̞͔͢i̸̢̧̙̩͚͙͈͍̻̱̺̪̐̃̓̓̄͐̂̚̕͟ͅņ̷͇̟̪̳̗̼̬̗̬̦̭̫̩̝̬͎͚̥̆͊̓ͨ̓ͬ͌̆̒̓͋̔̊̇͑̀ͣͮ̇̀e̵̢̞̘̺̜͖̻͍̥̫͎̗͚͈̤͈̊͗̑̈̆͗̆̆ͦͯͥ̂̓̒͡s̸̪͖̫͕̟͚̟͗̿̊͒̓ͫ̐̉̅̓ͤ͗̓̑̀͝͝ş̸̢̡̣̞̮͖̜̝̈̈́̋͐̓̓͐̾͑̏͂͋̿́ ̵͖̼̗̭̗̠͎̻̌͆̒̌̂́͟͜h̳̗̤̬̗̊́̐ͦ͋̈͊ͥ͗ͤ̐ͦͧ̊̓̍́̚͘e̓͆͐ͬͧ͏̠̰͍̼̟̝̜̰̫͖̺̞̘̜͞ͅr̵̡͙͕̹̼͙̖̠͓͈͔͍̫͕͍̖̯̫ͫ͂ͭͪ͢͞ͅȩ̯̪̞̠͇̠̫͉̬́ͥ̇ͨͨ́͞ͅ.̸̢͔͕̜̮̺̜̱͇̪̮̦̆͆̃͛͊̒̏̃͒ͦ̾̐ͭͮ͆̀̚̚

Waiter, there's Zlago text in my alphabet soup.

I'm sorry, did you order the Klingon or Elvish soup instead?

Waiter, there's a 15-page essay in my soup!

Our cook is working on his thesis and would like you to proofread it.

Waiter, there's a dragonball in my soup.

Well what are you sitting around here for?! Go find the rest of them!

Waiter, there's a lollipop in my soup.

You ordered the Sweet Surprise soup did you not? Enjoy! It's low-carb and just as sweet!

Waiter there's the smashed shells of all the dragon breed eggs that are found in the cave, floating in my soup. e.e What did you do, you monster!? D:

The entire staff has been trying to get vampires for the Halloween holiday. They are biting everything in sight, even the chicken eggs in the refrigerator.

Waiter, there's a scarecrow in my soup.

Scarecrow? I apologize. The cooks were supposed to put a scared crow in your soup instead of scarecrow.

Waiter, there is a new Halloween release egg in my soup.

The pumpkin used in your soup used to be its home and well, we couldn't get it to leave.

Waiter, there's a lawyer standing in my soup?

That lawyer will go to any lengths to drum up business, let me send him back to his office.

Waiter, there is an ice sculpture of a swan in my soup.

Sorry it was supposed to be an ice sculpture of a butterfly.

Waiter, there's tartar sauce in my soup.

That's because you ordered the fish soup, and it is a fried fish soup, so you have tartar sauce for it.

Waiter, there's a thermometer in my soup.

It's there so you know when your soup has cooled down enough to eat it. c:

Waiter, there's a magical hammer in my soup and I can't seem to pick it up!

Oh sorry! There's a convention of medieval knights in town so it must belong to one of them.

Waiter, there's a hummingbird in my soup.

Well you did order the bird bath special!...

Waiter, there is a naked garden gnome in my soup!...

Oh, that's Dave. He'll get out if you poke him with a spoon.

Waiter, there's a queen in my soup!

Oh yes, that's our special Holiday promotion. :)

Waiter, there's a rap music CD in my soup.

That means you are the lucky winner of the CD! Take it home and come bacl later for the next special delivery ...

Waiter, there's a Dragon in my soup!

Oh no! It escaped from the zoo's "Fantasy for Real" exibit!

Waiter, there's a ohmy.gif face in my soup!

Edited by Denwayasha

Oh yes that is the Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy special...

Waiter there is a zombie in my soup!...

If it's wearing a Santa hat, it's part of our "Super Spooktacular Christmas" special.

Waiter, there's a teddy bear in my soup.