SPQR

Astrology

Oh because I forgot to put down what year I am... I'm Virgo Sun, Aquarius Ascendant, Capricorn Moon, and born in the year of the Wood Dog. :3 And my Native American animal totem [for month I'm born in] is the Brown Bear. -p-

I'm a virgo, and in Chinese zodiac I'm a rat. tongue.gif People always laugh when I tell them I'm a rat.

I'm personally a Taurus, and I've always felt it suited me quite well.

I don't live and die by astrology by any means, but I can see some small truth hidden underneath the hullaballoo. Since becoming a teacher, I have a saying: anyone that maintains the moon doesn't affect human behavior has never taught in an elementary school. Without looking at a calendar, I (and many of my colleagues) can tell you, almost without fail, when the full moon is occurring each month, simply because student behavior is more crazy and less controlled during the full moon. Think of it what you will. I don't think it has the huge impact many astrologists feel it does, but I definitely believe there is something to it. Really, if you think about it, the moon mostly affects the tides. Tides are water. The human body is 60% water, with our blood being a whopping 92% water and our brain and muscles being 75% water. That's a lot of water subject to the push and pull of the moon.

Edited by Millie_Azure

I'm Aries. Yup. I'm a goat.

Aries Strength Keywords:

- Independent

- Generous

- Optimistic

- Enthusiastic

- Courageous

Aries Weakness Keywords:

- Moody

- Short tempered

- Self-involved

- Impulsive

- Impatient

I know I'm independent and all of the weaknesses, but I'm not really any of the strengths besides independent. Though I'm not too moody.

It's simple; I don't like taking orders. At the same time, I am not a good leader at all, and I don't want to be a leader. So I don't believe too much in the zodiac signs, but I kinda believe in it. I'm just very strange

I'm a Pisces and I usually feel like the zodiac posts that I see fit me quite well. Not always though, as some of them usually say that Pisces is the most romantic of the signs or something like that. And I'm not romantic, more like platonic. Also, my Chinese zodiac sign is the Dragon. Which I find quite cool. :3c

I love astrology! My sun sign is Aquarius, moon Capricorn, with Leo rising. Sometimes people think I'm wierd because I randomly ask people's birthdays, because I love to know what thier signs are... I mostly just like it because I like to see how different signs interact with eachother.

I'm not very good at it, though.

I don't really know much about astrology, but I do know that I'm a Leo, and my Chinese Zodiac is the dragon.

I know that I'm on the cusp of Taurus and Gemini, and I was born in the year of the earth rabbit. According to the website, I'm Gemini sun and Leo moon, but since I forgot what time I was born I can't really say for sure. The descriptions for them are fairly accurate, though there are some parts that are definitely not me. All in all, I mostly just like astrology for fun.

I'm Virgo. I don't believe in them, but I like seeing posts online about them, since they're so relatable.

I'm a pisces. I think I do match with the description well, but then again... I might just be a wimp.

I'm also a pisces. I do think I match with my sign. I enjoy reading the daily horoscope, but I'm also a cynic so I'll read the other signs too.

i love astrology!! i'm an aquarius sun, gemini moon, and gemini rising.

i strongly identify with aquarius, and it's no surprise with it reoccurring in my chart six times! none of the other signs occur nearly as often as aquarius does, so it's quite dominant.

Edited by catmosphere

I think it has no scientific bases whatsoever, and I would never make a decision based on it.

But it is fun, haha!

I'm a Capricorn. Goats all the way.

I am a Capricorn. I love all of the theories and opinions on the astrological signs. It's just fascinating.

I'm a Leo however I think the Chinese signs describe me better, which is the pig🐷, than the astrology signs, I think it partly has to do with the fact that I am part Chinese, however I think that they are just relative guess on who you and and how well you get along with someone. No sign is going to stop me from judging someone because we supposedly aren't compatible.

Edited by Featherheart

I don't know if I've posted here before! Anyways, my sun is in Aquarius, my moon is in Taurus and ascendant in Pisces. Astrology is fun, but highly subjective.

I don't personally take too much stock in Astrology, I just think it's a fun thing to look at.

Anyway, I'm Taurus but apparently on the Aries-Taurus cusp; depending on which source I look at, the actual cusp date changes around, but most include my actual birthday in it rolleyes.gif Which is part of why I don't take it too seriously. xd.png

And according to the Chinese Zodiac, I am a Water Monkey.

I'm a virgo. I'm not up to date on things with the signs, and I've never figured out how to get my "other signs", so I just stick with saying I am a virgo.

Some of my beliefs have to do with the stars and things like that, but I've never really incorporated the signs. They seem to be very inaccurate, at least in this day and age.

I'm sure that there was a very good use for them long ago, but now they are not relevant. Really I've got no say, I don't much look up things about them or their history, I can only assume.

At least horoscopes and stuff are still fun to read!

I am a Scorpio. Meanwhile, in Chinese Zodiac, I am an Earth Dragon.

I think that reading about zodiac is fun. It is amusing when it gets me and my friends right and it is funny when it gets me and my friends wrong. Of course, since there is no science behind it, I do not take it seriously. It is just fun is all.