SPQR

Astrology

Pisces. Astrology is fun but you're screwed when it comes to the point where your life depends on it.

THAT BEING SAID, tarot gets a little more of my serious side than zodiac.

As far as I know I am Aquarius, which I love btw. I am a huge fan of the water element so I am fine with it^^

Don't know about any other signs..

I'm a Leo. Then a Sheep/Goat in the Chinese zodiac.

I'll read horoscopes, but I just think it's for fun.

Oh, I love this topic and getting to know what everyone thinks =]

I'm a Leo myself though personally, I am nothing like what all the websites describe Leos as...

I don't know what any of this means, but here's my chart.

user posted image

It is pretty fascinating, I just wish I had an easier time understanding more advanced astrology.

I'm a Scorpio as far as the basics go. I also know I was born in the year of the Rabbit. I'm a Fire Rabbit, if I'm remembering right. I'll have to double-check that one.

I am an aries....in chinese astrology i am a water rat!

EDIT: I was born early, I would have been a Gemini....

Edited by Rachel72

I'm Pisces Sun square Sagittarius Uranus and trine Scorpio Saturn, Capricorn Moon closely conjunct Capricorn Neptune and sextile Scorpio Pluto, Libra rising.

I think the locations of the signs in astrology are too outdated for it to be believable, but I found it very entertaining and quite complex too, thus interesting.

Edited by ishlia

Taurus. Apparently I'm supposed to be stubborn. But that's just bunk...

...nobody tells me what I am or am not... nobody!

I was born on a cusp. I'm both Capricorn and Aquarius. I don't believe in them to be honest. They seem pretty generic overall, even on the things they do get right.

Furthermore, on the traditional Chinese zodiac I'm the Dragon, but on the Americanized one (where a zodiac fits the entire year from January to January instead of February to February) I'm the Snake.

Furthermore, on the traditional Chinese zodiac I'm the Dragon, but on the Americanized one (where a zodiac fits the entire year from January to January instead of February to February) I'm the Snake.

you too, eh? For the longest time I thought I was a snake, It was my sister who informed me that I was a dragon.

I'm a Capricorn. Sometimes I do believe in in what the newspaper says because sometimes I've held off reading it until night time and found out that what happened in the day was spot on with what it said. Whether or not I listened to it is another matter. xd.png

I'm a Scorpio. The descriptions fit me pretty well actually.

And I'm a cock on the Chinese zodiac.

I'm a Cancer. The descriptions about Cancer is accurate. In the Chinese astrology, I'm an Ox.

Same here for both! When I was reading about the cancer female I found myself saying "wow that's so me" quite a bit. laugh.gif

Pisces, Dog.

I don't believe the horoscope stuff (ever tried comparing the accuracy of your own sign's prediction/description versus another sign's?) but I know the order of all of the western signs and their symbols from Homestuck and I know the Chinese zodiac animals because of Fruits Basket.

Aries Rabbit. Not everything in the supposed personality tendencies for Aries lines up for me, but it's surprisingly close (though my sister is also an Aries and doesn't act like it AT ALL). I pretty much have none of the Rabbit personality traits.

Edited by LibbyLishly

Leo, Rooster

Honestly I can see where astrology can be illogical but when I read articles about my sign and that one report linked in the OP, I feel like maybe there can be truth to it...