SPQR

Astrology

I'm a Scorpio, and a dragon in the zodiac. I'm not sure if I completely believe, but sometimes it's weirdly accurate. And often when I look at horoscopes, it describes my day quite well, for some reason.

i'm a believer in astrology, and i guess i sort of swear by it, i've done my research on it and found some good, serious sources on it, and i think it's super interesting omg

but my sun's in aquarius, my moon in gemini, and my rising is gemini, too (and in chinese astrology, i'm a water ox) c:

something that bothers me, though is that i really, really don't like it when people will say that their sun sign doesn't match their personality, and/or decide whether astrology is true or false based upon that, because as astrology goes your sun sign, your lunar sign, and your rising are the main factors in a personality and the rest (houses, planets, etc.) are the littler details ' v '

i don't mind people who don't believe in it, but i'd prefer people judge it based on their natal chart and what it means rather than what a silly, false horoscope says bc to be honest they're never true haha u w u ;;

I made my own natal chart years ago and made one of each of my kids and my s.o..

Sun-Pisces Moon-Leo Asc.-Scorpio that's more or less it

I'm a Capricorn, a stubborn goat wich holds many grudges and hates almost everyone and has a certain love for money(greed). And I believe I'm a rabbit in the Chinese zodiac but I'm not sure. I do take astrology rather seriously.

I am a Leo with a Scorpio ascendant.

Chinese would be Monkey. smile.gif

I don´t know much about astrology myself,however,haha.

I am a Taurus for Sun and Moon and Sagittarius for ascendant. I believe I'm a rat for Chinese.

something that bothers me, though is that i really, really don't like it when people will say that their sun sign doesn't match their personality, and/or decide whether astrology is true or false based upon that, because as astrology goes your sun sign, your lunar sign, and your rising are the main factors in a personality and the rest (houses, planets, etc.) are the littler details ' v '

I must admit, I used to think that astrology was fake and a waste of time because of this. It seemed a strange idea to me that, for example, everyone born in February would be one way and everyone born in March would be completely different rolleyes.gif

My friend, another Leo, used to scoff at astrology because she's not outwardly showy or dramatic at all, until she learned that practically all of her other signs were in Cancer!

ETA: Chinese astrology is also very interesting, though I have much less knowledge in the topic. I'm a Water Rooster, which is quite accurate! And it does match my Leo sun and Scorp rising smile.gif

Edited by SPQR

Pisces sun, Virgo moon and Virgo ascendant.

Most people are quite confused by the pisces sun-sign bit with me (not at all a steretypical sun-pisces), otoh once you understand the virgo moon & ascendant it makes a lot more sense.

I'm a Sagittarius, and an earth dragon on the Chinese zodiac. I don't really believe in it, but it can be fun to read sometimes.

Ah I'm an Aries, and I love it :3 The sign is kind of cool in my opinion and it's a ton of fun to really just be what it is. I believe a lot in it because I'm probably the most stereotypical of them all eue;;

I'm a complete geek when it comes to astrology haha.

Sun sign: Aquarius

Moon and Rising: Scorpio

Chinese: Wood Dog

Malvern: Dragon (my favorite, though I don't know how true this system is haha)

For the most part, I agree 99% of what my natal chart says about me. I definitely can see all of the Aquarius in me.

I am a Libra, not sure what the other stuff is, nor to I really care to be honest. I know my Chinese zodiac is a rat.

Astrology is just a fun thing to look at; I don't believe it's true. There really isn't a scientific relationship between personality and the location of celestial bodies.

I'm a Scorpio and a Tiger, which surprisingly go well together. It suits me quite well, although I'm sure most things would.

I'm Virgo, but I don't believe in all that non-scientific prediction of broad statements about someone based solely on their birth month and the stars... ninja.gif

Conceived Taurus

Born Aquarius 05 degrees

Rising Gemini 21 Degrees

Moon Sagittarius 13 degrees

Mercury Aquarius 14 degrees

Venus Sagittarius 18 degrees

Mars Aries 12 degrees

Jupiter Pisces 22 degrees

Saturn Sagittarius 17 degrees

Uranus Sagittarius 24 degrees

Neptune Capricorn 06 degrees

Pluto Scoprio 09 Degrees

N Aries 14 Degrees.

So an Aquarius very boldly overseen by Sagittarius, though ultimately I'm a polarized personality and zodiac by being almost entirely on one half of the chart.

I am an Aries!!

Chinese Astrology this is me

Just enter your birthdate

http://www.chinesezodiac.com/calculator.php

I am a Water Rat (determined by birthyear)

Water Rats – Years 1912 and 1972

Water Rats are extremely influential. They’re smart and insightful which makes them excellent at problem-solving. Practical and understanding, Water Rats interact well with and are liked by others.

Edited by Rachel72

I don't take astrology very seriously, but it creeps me out when it almost perfectly describes me.

Sun: Scorpio Moon: Libra

Chinese Zodiac: Earth Tiger

Lol: I read the thing for Scorpio, Libra and Earth Tiger and I'm a perfect blend of them.

Edited by Total Reverse

I haven't gone too deep into figuring out my moon/rising/etc. signs, but I do know that otherwise I'm a Virgo. For the Chinese zodiac, I'm a Wood Pig.

I don't really believe in astrology nor disbelieve. I just find it very interesting to learn about, and I'm fascinated by how accurate I've found signs to be regarding personalities. I do have a friend that I work with who studies astrology and knows a lot about it, so he'll talk about it and explain different meanings. He's an Aries and a Snake; we get along famously. biggrin.gif

Sun Sign: Cancer

Moon Sign: Leo

Chinese Zodiac: Water Monkey.

I don't really 'believe' in Astrology and the like. It's interesting, but I usually just assume it's all coincidence, or a broad range of things that can technically apply to everyone, so I really don't look it up. However, as a person who rather enjoys typing up stories and making up characters, giving them a random birthday and then having others tell me it fits the characters perfectly is just creepy.

Maybe there IS something to this...?

Capricorn in the Western, Dog in the Eastern. All those fields and descriptions confuse me O_o

Although from what I read in the natal thingy, there are some things that don't quite fit. Hmm.

Aries in the Western, Tiger in the Eastern. I know that there's supposed to be a new Astrology chart that changes the days somewhat, but I'm not sure when that was supposed to have started, so in my mind, latter March = Aries.

There are a few things that fit me, and there are some things that don't, but it doesn't matter much to me. I don't use Astrology to find love and live life by, or whatever; it's just fun to see what types of things I am supposed to be and how closely it fits a person. I've always been fascinated by it. smile.gif

According to the natal thing, I am Libra Ascendant, Aries Sun, Scorpio Moon. Interesting. x3

I am Leo in Western Zodiac and Yin Earth Snake in Eastern Zodiac.

I myself don't quite understand the astrology thing aside the zodiacs, but I like from studying different things. Sometimes I read things from old magazines, even when my friend tells me that reading yesterday's or old horoscope brings bad luck. Now I don't know about bad luck part, but at times it is just fun.