SPQR

Astrology

I don't believe the horoscope stuff (ever tried comparing the accuracy of your own sign's prediction/description versus another sign's?)

Me neither. To me, it seems like horoscopes describe small aspects of practically everyone's personality.

My zodiac sign is Cancer, and many things that apply to it also apply to me, but of course, not all of them. xd.png

My Chinese zodiac sign is Dog, and as for the other zodiac systems... not really sure. laugh.gif

Aries, metal horse.

I used to be really into it when I was younger, but now it's just for fun.

Leo-Virgo cusp, Earth Rabbit, Salmon on... I think it was the Nordic Zodiac.

Eh, I don't know myself well enough to say if the personality thing is real or not. But hey, it's fun.

Mine is a Virgo, I take a lot of interest in star signs. I use to be a Libra (If that makes sense) but after finding out that our star signs have been wrong the whole time, I checked it out again and found out I was a Virgo. Do any of you have interest in star signs?

I'm a Virgo too (21 sept) but I'm not that into it. I read the horoscopes in magazines for fun sometimes, but that's about it.

I'm a Virgo too (21 sept) but I'm not that into it. I read the horoscopes in magazines for fun sometimes, but that's about it.

That's pretty cool! biggrin.gif Have you read up much about your star sign? or do you just look

at horoscopes?

That's pretty cool! biggrin.gif Have you read up much about your star sign? or do you just look

at horoscopes?

No, I haven't read up about it, but perhaps I should wink.gif

I posted before, but -

Virgo sun/Aries moon, Scorpio rising

No, I don't put any stock in it, but I enjoy reading about it. Also zodiac memes are hilarious.

Disclaimer: I don't genuinely believe in astrology but I think it's a lot of fun! I love personality-type things, like Myers-Briggs and whatnot, and astrology is the same sort of stuff in my opinion. I really enjoy it and enjoy aligning myself with a category of people, but it's all just for fun.

Anyway, I am technically a Cancer, but hear me out - I'm not a Cancer. There's really no way, lmao. I'm 100% convinced I was born in the wrong month. I am a Gemini, I relate to Geminis, I read those little astrology posts on tumblr and 95% of the time I can't relate at all to Cancer but always to Gemini. When people ask me what my sign is, I want to automatically reply "Gemini" because it's just...me. But then I remember that they'll find out my birthday makes me a Cancer and I always have to explain this whole "ok but I'm totes a Gemini" thing, and it sounds super ridiculous.

Also I'm Sagittarius moon (I don't get how I'm Sag but ok) and Libra rising.

I'm a Scorpio sun and a Scorpio moon. As for my Chinese zodiac I'm a dragon smile.gif

I am an Aquarius Sun and I had to go look up the others so that was fun ^.^, I am also a Libra Moon, and an Aries Rising.

I really love looking at the cool little things every so often though ^.^

I've noticed that the people who believe their sun signs describe them very well tend to be into astrology, while those who don't match their signs are usually more doubtful. I've personally never had a lick of luck forecasting anything with astrology, though I do match the Sagittarius ideal in a lot of ways. not all, by any means...

I don't match Virgo that much and have a LOT of Cancer traits among others. Looking into my birth chart explained the discrepancies VERY nicely I found. smile.gif

I have a Virgo Sun in the 7th House of Relationships.

Mercury (how you think) [Ruler of Virgo Sign] is found in Libra (balance, diplomacy and harmony) in the 8th House of Sex and Taboo Subjects.

Aquarius (distant, eccentric, ahead of its time) rules my Ascendant and First House of Appearances and how I come across to others.

Saturn is in the First House too (lending some conservation and limitation) but nestled in Pisces (dreamer and fantasizer), and Pisces is hiding in the First House without ruling any House.

Moon (your emotional state) is in Capricorn (ambitious, cold, analytical) and on the cusp of the 11th House of Friendship (also long-distance relationships), and the 12th House of Secrets and Mysteries (as well as hospitals and the mortuary).

My Moon is right next to my Uranus (mover and shaker) and Neptune (illusion and inspiration) under Capricorn on the 11th and 12th House cusp.

That trio is in opposition [lending great energy and conflict] with my Mars (drive and willpower) that's in the 5th House of Creativity and Children and in the sign of Cancer (emotions and nurturing), thus lending a lot of fire to both my arts and my emotions.

However, my 5th House is ruled by Gemini (airy conversationalist, trivia facts, writer) not Cancer. No wonder I'm a good writer... Cancer actually rules my 6th House of Health and Work, which is why my mood rules my health. Dammit I never had a chance.

Also, the ruler of my 7th House of Relationships is NOT Virgo, my Sun sign. It's Leo (charisma and people-friendly) which also shows how I act with my friends. Virgo hides out in the 7th House like Pisces does in the 1st House, showing my Virgoan analysis and self is not always readily apparent.

The sign with the most planets in it is Scorpio (intensity, transformation, and digging beneath the surface), who rules the 9th House of Higher Education and Travel. The planets are Jupiter (good luck, expansion), Pluto (transformation and psyche, also is Scorpio's planetary ruler), Venus (love and sex), and the North Node of the Moon (direction to aspire and work to become). All but the Venus are in the 9th House. Venus is actually in the 8th House of Sex and Taboo Subjects. Damn that says something about my love life eh? Pretty damn accurate actually. Meep.

And finally my Midhaven (job, aspiration) is ruled by Sagittarius (freedom, wanderlust, learning knowledge).

With all that, NO WONDER I don't match the typical Virgo traits! Yes I have some list-making skills (look upon my post for an example), am perfectionistic, feel better with clean surroundings and person, and I am very analytical, logical, and love learning stuff. However if you insinuate that I'm a naïve virgin or a "born to serve" servant I will smack you upside your head so hard your skull will spin. Too much Sagittarius, Scorpio, Capricorn, Leo, and Aquarius in me to EVER want to be a servant. Too much Scorpio to be so naïve in the bed sheets.~

So if you don't feel a sun sign explains you well, then look deeper and see where the planets are, in what sign, and what house. I promise you it'll explain a LOT more. <3

I'm a Scorpio sun and a Scorpio moon and Chinese zodiac.Year of the Snake...

Aries moon, just barely Sagittarius sun. I was born right on the edge! My Chinese zodiac is Year of the Tiger.