Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Destroyed a gunship in Planetside 2 with a fighter. Good, right? Not when the debris hits and explodes you. xd.png

Doing a 15% on Metroid: Zero Mission, and let's just say that Ridley isn't the nicest space pterodactyl... dry.gif

I drowned in Minecraft because I got stuck under ice. D:

The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (Wii Version)

Chapter: Destroy the Destroyer

Got swallowed up by the lava following me after destroying the chaos crystal heart and trying to fly away from it. It's not hard to get away from, I was too lazy that time. tongue.gif

Died a bunch of times in a row in one of the combats in Tales of Graces f where two of my characters faced each other in a fight. I'd forgotten to reduce the difficulty from Evil.

Candybox: died to a dragon. And goblins. And a giant whale. they be takin all my candies >_>

Was hit twice in Dragon's Den and couldn't heal myself because I was being knocked back. :c

Used boost too much in FF III and blew myself up.

TF2: I can be such Spy-bait. -.-

Minecraft: I have a bad habit of falling/walking/running off of high objects.

Missed a jump in the Black Mesa Crate Smashing Room.

I hate that place. ;~;

I really shouldn't play Hard difficulty on Spore. sleep.gif In other news, I reached the Tribal stage in a different file, and accidentally hit the power button on my computer instead of the escape button. I hadn't saved since the beggining of the creature stage. On top of that, in TF2, I always end up as more of a target that dies easily. I need to revise my Scout strategies.

In Fire Emblem: Awakening, the game glitched and I lost my (first) turn. Chrom promptly got 1 hit KOed.

Giant creature killed me in Spore :')

My Oshawott, Jimmorrow, lost against Cheren, the first gym leader, in B2.

I intentionally drowned in a swimming pool! (drowning's harder than it looks)

You know at the beginning of Half-Life 2: Episode 2, the vista where you watch the portal storm? Sort of a cliff, with a bunch of rocks piled up so you figure out you're not supposed to go that way? Yeah, turns out if you go to the trouble of climbing over those rocks to try to explore the area, it is far enough of a fall that it will kill you.

AoW; I finally admitted defeat after several hours of barely not-losing. ;P Next time, remind me to keep the difficulty a level below Impossible. My allies were useless or turned against me, including the one I helped conquer half the map, and my enemies were strong indeed. :|

So I gathered the last of my remnant forces and charged against the former ally leader. Got him within two hit points of death. Then his army of dragons got me.

Blah. x'D

Touhou 9 - Phantasmagoria of Flower View

Medicine threw too many poison bombs so I could not avoid the bullets anymore. ._.

Edited by Leafeonne

Guild Wars 2;

Jumped to my death in the middle of Lion's Arch because I wanted to show my friend the location of a jumping puzzle. First death. Next, in the same jumping puzzle didn't see the ledge below, and fell right to the bottom. 7k health only goes so far when you take 9k damage. Second death. Lastly, on a different jumping puzzle I was afking; my friend opened the chest at the end of the puzzle; but I was in an area where I could still get hit by environmental hazards (aka, fireballs being shot from the wall by bird head things). That was embarrassing.

Prior to that I died mostly when too many mobs were attacking me and inflicting conditions such as poison, cripple, slow and whathaveyou (I'm the tank/healer of the group). xd.png