Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

On Skyrim, my character got caught in a Wall of Ice that this Falmer Shaman had cast, so I couldn't move out of the way or turn or raise a weapon/spell fast enough. Between the ice and the darned Falmer swinging at me with a sword, my health depleted very rapidly - it was a waste to use potions because it would be gone again right away.

Star Trek Online: Internet was being silly, and I was fighting the Borg. Q made me the favor to send in more probes. And of course my internet ended up failing. My ship froze for one minute. When it came back up... The UI went crazy, and my ship blew up. Explanation: the server thought I was just standing there all along. =P

The Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess: C-stick went derpy and made me run into the toxic forest fog.

The Legend of Spyro; The Eternal Night: Above applies, only difference fog was toxic water.

GMod: Careless lightsaber handling. Do I really need to say anything else?

Edited by OrbiterSpore

My brother plays that game.

Does he? Cool! It is an awesome MMORPG.

I just died in MW3 Multiplayer. Shame, I was on an awesome kill streak in that round. ohmy.gif

Minecraft. I believe I fell into lava pretty recently. I was mining obsidian, but didn't realize I'd find such a nice surprise underneath the block.

Wizard101: I was careless and decided to do blades and critical on myself with immolate killing me and killing the enemy

Kid Icarus Uprising: I fell off a ledge into the murky depths around nine times. Then I was KO'd by the Icarus equivalent of a Waddle Dee.

In Minecraft. An Enderman got me. D: Guess I shouldn't have looked at it when there were two spiders and a skeleton nearby.

My most recent was playing red dead redemption on multiplayer, and some guy running towards me, throwing me off my buffalo and shooting me in the head. blink.gif

Another really recent was in the same game my buffalo got mauled by a bear, and I started running, running through a place with like 5 cougars. 1 hit and I was out.

Edited by Slaptail

I was playing minecraft ;-; I got caught up in mining diamonds that I didn't pay attention to the chance of lava, so I got the diamond and landed into a pool of lava with no way out. Was very sad I lost my diamond pickaxe and other important stuff.

Was chased down by two guys in diamond/iron armor in Minecraft. One tried to distract me while the other set off some TNT... ._.

Tomb Raider, wasn't being cautious enough. Thought I had cleared out the part of Shanytown I was in, which I had. Then I accidentally stepped into one of those snare traps. =/ Was totally unprepared to get swarmed by like half a dozen guys and they killed me before I could shot myself down.

Last week in SWTOR I jumped off a ledge because I thought there was a fountain. There wasn't. Thankfully I don't die often.

Was trying to get down from a viewpoint in ACIII through doing a leap of faith, and jumped in the wrong direction...landed on a group of guards. xd.png

Edited by Shy-Rox

Don't you hate it when you turn into a giant Cthulhu-esque lagomorph with psychic powers? Which then blows up in space?

On the plus side, the same character from a parallel universe showed up, so I'm both dead and not dead.

This is why I love Sam and Max.