Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

I think Jarvan killed me. Poor Thresh. I get him killed so much...

LEGO Lord of the Rings: I was running around one of the elf cities (not Rivendell, but the other one... I forget what it's called) and found a gate that you need a strong character to open. So I switch to Sauron to open the gate and like five elves run at me and start attacking me while I'm trying to open it. Took me several tries to open that stupid gate, and my friend (who was playing the other character) was just sitting there laughing at me.

The same thing happened later when I was playing as an orc in Bree.

I was plaayying WoW in a 10-14 level bracket WSG.

No 'looms sooo as you can imagine

I died... several times. My orc hates me xd.png

Dragon Quest V: Saber took a critical hit in a normal monster fight, which killed him before my Slime Knight could use Midheal on him. It was my first party loss in the game; it was depressing seeing that coffin in my party. xd.png

I was on Untold Tales and forgot to pause when I went for a snack. It was leaf-bare, and when I came back my cat had died from starvation and dehydration.

Soo I am a hopeless World of Warcraft nerd. And my poor druid just got stomped into the ground repeatedly by a reeeally huge t-rex named Oondasta. Like, six or seven times. xd.png But we won eventually!

Was in the nether in creative mode in minecraft forgot where my nether portal was so I tried to build one to get back home didn't work. Had to use the kill comand to get out. dry.gif

I was torn apart by the Hive Mind in Dead Space. As if pulling off my arms wasn't bad enough, the thing had to bisect me, too. I hated that part where the shooting mechanic is all screwy, that's how I died on the Ishimura, those tentacle things that made you have to improvise your shooting technique.

Edited by Wind-Swept-Canid

Persona 4 Golden

Buffed up my strength and then used Rampage against three enemies that repel physical attacks.

I tried to beat all 50-ish floors of the Savage labyrinth in Wind Waker and I got to the floor that has like four Darknuts and fire-spitting statues and I only had 1 heart left and no potions or soup and I just died instantly. That was fun.

Oh, and in the demo for Gates to Infinity, I tried to steal from the Kecleon and he immediately killed me. >__>; I didn't know that would happen.

Edited by Switch

I played the old Commodore computer and died a couple times in the games.

- "Death Sword" (a fighting game): I was in the middle of a battle and had cookies in the oven when the timer went off. As there's no pause function, I decided to just pull the cookies out and then go back and finish the fight. Could probably have finished the fight even with the low health, but the computer cut off my fighter's head in the meantime. xP

- "Slinky" (you play as a slinky and have to hop on all the squares to turn them to another color while avoiding enemies): Got thrown off the map by a magnet, accidentally jumped off on my own once, and then an enemy kept appearing at my respawn point so I got stuck in this endless loop of dying, respawning, and instantly dying again and just had to turn the darned game off.

Edited by Dawnwing

Vindictus: smashed to death by a troll boss' club.

I was also killed by a Staffie and a Kai in PvP.

Counterstrike: Snipers.

Don't Starve: First, a pack of dogs killed me. Then, about 2 minutes later, I froze to death. First time playing, though. I survived 22 days. Not bad, I guess.

TF2: Forgot I got switched to RED and got killed by a BLU "teammate". *facepalm*

Skyrim: 2 Revered Dragons, a Frost, an Ancient and a Blood Dragon all decided to attack Dawnstar.... well... once they figured out I was there, they ignored Dawnstar and attacked me in that clearing nearby. The Frost and Blood tried killing the Ancient while the Ancient tried his wings at the two Revered... those two tried killing me and each other while the other dragons got blasted to bits in the crossfire. Hiding behind trees worked until the one Revered dragon left got smart and moved in a way so that I cornered myself without knowing. It ate me. I barely had any health anyway....

I'm level 72.... and my game does this rather frequently... most commonly in Dawnstar though I've gotten a large dragon fight on Lost Tounge Overlook. Skyrim hates me...

Skyrim: I was over in the Reach area in the Red Eagle Redbout and started dying from a mass of Forsworn that somehow got harder to kill... (I used to snipe them with arrows... apparently the game caught on) and so I ran down to try and get away from them. I ended up in Karthspire Camp... killed the Hagraven... ticked off a whole swarm of Forsworn (not to mention the ones who already were following me) and well, called my dragon and wished for the best. I charged at them with a Dragonbone (legendary) sword and a Firebolt spell.... did some good damage until I got mugged by 10 of them and got my head sliced off (which I didn't know could happen to me until right then so I was half shocked and laughing).

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Fire Emblem: Awakening:

I was in the second battle on Hard Mode. Apparently every enemy decided to ignore the other people and go after me. >_< And I could only kill them one at a time and everyone else was at a corner. (Woo-hoo me.)

Mass Effect 3: I didn't pay attention to a Cerberus Phantom flanking me... Oops. >_>

Dragon Age: Origins: Confused Alistair's health with my own (due to sheer laziness). He never dies! I... die frequently as a rogue. I keep forgetting I'm not a warrior. xd.png

I got my ship in Dragon Quest V and was able to gain access to the island in the middle of the map. I decided to veer from the story to explore it; after all, it couldn't be that strong if I could reach it by boat, right? Wrong! My main character took two hits, one of them critical, and died. The enemies were much stronger than I thought they'd be. I just lost Bianca too, all the monsters targeted her for some reason. huh.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw