kewithegreat

Unicorn and Dragons

What one do you like best?  

226 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gentle? Unicorns were known to eat people and trample villages. They are far from gentle. But I do prefer unicorns.

I was going to say Unicorns either way, but this made me love them even more.

Black Unicorns are the best. *cough*

Edited by Switch

I personally like dragons (not shiny dragons, RAWR dragons)...though hornless unicorns are fun 8D.

Honestly, both of them annoy me.

Dragons - anyone who wants to appear even slightly into mythology or tales of lore, or anything else claims to be dragon obsessed. I count myself as interested in mythology, as it is my passion, but I get annoyed when people claim to enjoy it just as much as me but limit themselves to such a tiny corner. No. You don't love mythology. You love dragons. Difference. And there is almost never any support for any other kind of mythological creatures, be them the basic pegasi and chimeras, because dragons are generally overpowered. They fly and breathe fire, plus the majority of them can swim, giving them superiority in three elements. The reason I play this site is because of the interesting take they have on dragons, but even some of the incave ones have me thinking "Ummm...." Not to mention the ones in Dragon Requests which give the dragon too many properties e.g "Flower-petal-moonstone-opaline-blossom-jewel rose- pygmylindwurm." -.-

Unicorns - They've been over adopted by the hipster movement. Everywhere its "Ninja-rainbow-unicorn." Makes me weep for humanity. Rainbow and Ninja represent contrasting sides as it is, and don't add human elements into a creature -.- No, you are not obsessed with unicorns, you just want your RPG character to have a special horse. No, you aren't obsessed, you just liked a page on facebook, then made it your status. Once. -.-

Plus with unicorns you get pegacorns. Whole families of them. Hybrids can't have families. Stop overpowering the creature.

I like dragons. Because unicorns don't like me.

oh!

I have to pick dragons, but unicorns are pretty cool. My group of friends has a complicated unicorn set of rules pertaining to colors and powers and stuff.

I like both but my vote have to go to dragons in the end ^^

They're awesome and have the largest varity as far as I know ^^,

But...but unicorns can stab people with their horns! And they're like the horse-form of Narwhals.

I'm trying to ignore the fact that this is dragon cave.

Honestly, both of them annoy me.

Dragons - anyone who wants to appear even slightly into mythology or tales of lore, or anything else claims to be dragon obsessed. I count myself as interested in mythology, as it is my passion, but I get annoyed when people claim to enjoy it just as much as me but limit themselves to such a tiny corner. No. You don't love mythology. You love dragons. Difference. And there is almost never any support for any other kind of mythological creatures, be them the basic pegasi and chimeras, because dragons are generally overpowered. They fly and breathe fire, plus the majority of them can swim, giving them superiority in three elements. The reason I play this site is because of the interesting take they have on dragons, but even some of the incave ones have me thinking "Ummm...." Not to mention the ones in Dragon Requests which give the dragon too many properties e.g "Flower-petal-moonstone-opaline-blossom-jewel rose- pygmylindwurm." -.-

Awh :c I like all mythology, but dragons are what interest me most. So, in order to study them better and so on, I limit myself to just that corner, only occasionally branching into other creatures *points at griffon and *ahem* pegacorn*.

My dragons aren't overpowered. I like seeing the 'Demi-god' dragons for the pleasure of seeing them, but my dragons tend to be more realistic. In the case of designing my story dragons, none breath fire, some don't fly, none swim and the largest reaches 4.6 metres at the shoulder. I treat dragons, like all mythical creatures, as merely another animal. So thus I disagree with your comment, but I also agree with it because I'm sick of people coming up to me and saying 'But dragons are evil, giant fire breathing monsters yada yada yada...'

Edited by rampaging wyvern

i love dragons. unicorns are pretty but dragons are so awesome. you should see my room. i have dragon memorabilia everywhere. i have three dragon blankets. i am obsessed but i know i am not the only girl

They're probably equal for me. I adore Unicorns and Dragons for similar reasons; they can both be elegant, beautiful, bad ass, fierce, down right demonic, deadly, and MAGICAL~

they're majestic, that's all that counts. c:

(though, fyi, unicorns weren't originally "horses with horns". That's a modern depiction of them.)

While I love both, I'd lean towards dragons too.

Fire + Flying = Awesome.

(The original Unicorns were more closely related to goats than horses BTW)

When I was younger I loved Unicorns but the older I got the more my love for dragons grew.

Thus I choose dragons

I would have picked both had there been an option. I love unicorns because I love horses, but dragons are awesome too.

Both are awesome but I voted for dragon.

I think they both have their merits.

Dragons are strong and versatile. Some live in water, some are ground-based, others can fly. Some dragons can breathe fire, but some can breathe ice.

Unicorns, on the other hand, have the magic horns that can purify poison and can heal people.

Not all dragons are mean mindless beasts. I'd have to say dragons because not only are they wise and can be more gentle then a human and more understanding and *goes on and on a little* while unicorns..... there just a horse with bird wings and a twisted horn... that may or may not know magic.... that is largely just a horse....

So yeah to me dragons are far better, I'd take a dragon over a unicorn any day.

I totally agree with what has been bolded. In the movie Dragonheart (The first one...) Draco the Dragon says that dragons will not attack unless provoked. Well, when theyve got humans with shiny armor and pointy swords rushing at them, theyre most likely going to be provoked. And yes, I know that some dragons are jerks from the beginning, like Smaug the Magnificent. But, with every tale that gives dragons a bad rap, there's another to give them a good one. The Inheritance Cycle is one (That I love to death).

DRAGONS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I would have voted for both, but there's not that option. Both have their pros and cons, but I voted for dragons.