kewithegreat

Unicorn and Dragons

What one do you like best?  

226 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Out of dragons and unicorns, what do you like best. Do you prefer an almighty dragon or a gentle unicorn? What are you guys thoughts?

I like dragons better then unicorns but thats just what I think.

Edited by kewithegreat

Gentle? Unicorns were known to eat people and trample villages. They are far from gentle. But I do prefer unicorns.

Edited by pudding

Gentle? Unicorns were known to eat people and trample villages. They are far from gentle. But I do prefer unicorns.

I had no idea unicorns eat people...........cool

Yup. Sometimes they were fed bears and bulls to appease them so they wouldn't eat people.

Yup. Sometimes they were fed bears and bulls to appease them so they wouldn't eat people.

Wait, are you sure your not talking about a dragon?

Well, in Oblivion, I got murdered by a unicorn.

But in Skyrim, I am the dragonborn. My one job is to crush dragons and then I sell their corpses to Belethor.

I have to choose dragons.

Neither, gryphons are my absolute favorite! Followed closely by dragons, or course.

Well, in Oblivion, I got murdered by a unicorn.

But in Skyrim, I am the dragonborn. My one job is to crush dragons and then I sell their corpses to Belethor.

I have to choose dragons.

you went towards it with a weapon drawn didn't you? xd.png

If your weapons not drawn you can actually ride it. smile.gif

Sorry Oblivion nut. ninja.gif

Personally I like Unicorns and Dragons, though I lean much more towards Dragons for sure.

Wait, are you sure your not talking about a dragon?

I think they may be correct, but only in certain cases. Dependant on which legend/myth was the origin. and of course what part of the world it came from. wink.gif

edit: Do correct me if I'm wrong of course. unsure.gif

Edited by Erithan

Dragons. I have always liked dragons, heck, even my chinese zodiac sign it's a dragon! @-@

Although the kirin beats the dragon when it comes to ranking

I think they may be correct, but only in certain cases. Dependant on which legend/myth was the origin. and of course what part of the world it came from. wink.gif

edit: Do correct me if I'm wrong of course. unsure.gif

Your not wrong. You are exactly right

Dragons are amazing, so strong and wise. But Unicorns are so pure and beautiful, yet deadly at the same time. It really is a hard decision, but I would have to say dragons are way cooler!

I voted neither. I like them both equally. Dragons are awesome, and so are Unicorns. Each have their own merits and flaws.

Look who else reads Mandala, haha.

I like dragons 'cause they look cool. Unicorns are just horses with a horn.

I like dragons 'cause they look cool. Unicorns are just horses with a horn.

Dragons are just lizards with wings rolleyes.gif

Not all dragons are mean mindless beasts. I'd have to say dragons because not only are they wise and can be more gentle then a human and more understanding and *goes on and on a little* while unicorns..... there just a horse with bird wings and a twisted horn... that may or may not know magic.... that is largely just a horse....

So yeah to me dragons are far better, I'd take a dragon over a unicorn any day.

Personally, I'd have liked a "both" choice. smile.gif But if I have to choose then dragons.

while unicorns..... there just a horse with bird wings and a twisted horn...

Pegasus have Wings.

Unicorns have a Horn.

You got your creatures mixed up a little there.

neither best mythical creature is a penanggalan

I don't really like either but I guess if I had to pick unicorn?? I don't know. I like how so few people try to make them "badass" nowadays and the common image is of a beautiful, gentle white horse with a horn, when they could be pretty dang vicious originally. The novelty of dragons has worn off, mostly thanks to this site. =u=

Also, narwhal = SEA UNICORN

Dragons are just lizards with wings  rolleyes.gif

bwahahahha

Edited by Zovesta