kewithegreat

Unicorn and Dragons

What one do you like best?  

226 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dragons win, hands down. Everything about them is just so much more... Awesome.

Lol, I'm surprised at the people who chose neither. If you don't love dragons, why are you here? xd.png Also, I did read folklore where unicorns did consume the flesh of other creatures, and to tame one you had to feed it a bear as an offering in order for you not to get eaten yourself. It might be from Denmark or somewhere around there from what I remember. (I still stick with Draggies though biggrin.gif)

The thing that makes me the saddest at this time is that dragons fail to exist. At least, in a useful fashion.

unicorns are magical and use there horns to control happyness and sadness but i like dragons for there unique powers and contol of elements if you heard of spyro the purple dragon in spyro the enteral night in this room right (well not a room) there is a voice and i remember the poem from that voice i will right it down its about his elements ok(spyros path has a end but now he must attend to the gates of his desire icyearth and electricfire) well if thats not the poem i heard i sorta found a way to make it rym xd.png ok thats spyro but out of dragons and unicorns i like both dragons more pursay biggrin.gif

Edited by bingo

if you have heard of spyro well there is a game in spyro called entenal night there is a voice with a poem saying(spyros path will soon end but he must atted to the gates of desire icyearth electricfire) thats close to what i heardi mean i love both unicorns and dragons because unicorns are magical creatures that use there horn to control the power of happyness and sadness and dragons have the power of controling the elements and are powerful fliers but out of both i would have to say................ dragons! xd.png

Dragons! They are my favorite mythical creatures. Unicorns are cool too, but they are not as amazing as dragons. tongue.gif

Dragons, I've always liked reptiles more than horses. And there can be so many kinds of dragons: westerns, easterns, wyrms, drakes, amphipteres, lindwurms, tatzelwurms, sea serpents, coatls.. Just so many. A unicorn is almost always just a pure white horse with a spiral horn. And Alicorns, which are the same thing but with wings.

Even in their storybook evil forms, dragons kidnapped princesses, stole treasures, killed and were killed by knights, and breathed fire. Unicorns were just prettyboys with an unhealthy obsession with virgins and tearing non-virgins to pieces.

It's not that I don't like unicorns, just next to dragons they're kind of boring. Although going to a site called "dragon cave" I might be a little biased...

Of course dragons don't have a super adorable evil rabbit version.

I actually once had a notebook that I would use to jot down ideas for a dragon story I was writing in, but most of the time I was half asleep and couldn't remember what I meant... but once, I woke up and saw that I had written "Sacred Unicorns" in it... >.>

So... I guess, in that story... the dragons saw the unicorns as deities... But whether that means one is better than the other is yet to be seen...

I like both creatures but Dragons would have to be my number 1 choice (it's my favourite animal!)

Dragons, hands down. First, dragon books are much more interesting than unicorn books, at least for me. Also, I tried a Unicorn-Raising site, which is not nearly as interesting as dragons. Plus, "Unicorn Grotto" doesn't sound as cool as Dragon Cave. Course, you could try a "Unicorn Cave" or a "Dragon Grotto" but neither sound as cool as Dragon Cave. But, that's me.

I love them both, however unicorns are my favorite mythical creatures since they are just so pure and beautiful.

Man, it's hard to choose. I'd have to go with dragons though; fire breathing, flying dinosaurs are way cooler than magical horses.

It's funny because my ponysona is a unicorn

Considering this is a dragon-based website, I wouldn't expect any different a result. That being said, I have to go with unis because I love horses and it's been made mention that unicorns are murderous and honestly it can't get better than that.

Dragons. Not to say that unicorns aren't good but in my opinion (especially with the wide range of species) dragons are better than unicorns in every way i can think of. Except in being unicorns.

I mean unicorns are great and all, but all my babies are dragons. and dragons a bunch of different types (breeds?) while unicorns are mostly just a magical horse with a horn. dragons are just so awesome. *goes and finds little dragon figurine* *strokes it lovingly*

Narwhals.

Also, why would anyone compare a horse with a horn to a giant flying firebreathing people-eating town destroying beast of legend?

Well, we are in Dragon Cave. tongue.gif Of course I will say dragons. Dragons have many different variations while unicorns can only have one. Sure, you can change the appearances of unicorns but they are still the same. Dragons on the other have different layouts like wyverns having no arms but wings instead, leviathans and water dragons have fins and flippers and such.