kewithegreat

Unicorn and Dragons

What one do you like best?  

226 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does no one see the inherent bias of such a poll on a forum for a dragon adoptable website? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be here if you weren't at least somewhat interested in dragons.

Personally I think dragons are pretty cool, but that's probably because I like reptiles and amphibians better than horses in real life anyway.

I like both of the choices and of course both go good with fairies which I love happy.gif

Dragons, without a doubt. They just magnificent, beautiful, intelligent (rants on) beasts.

I just.

I'll be right back. I need to search for more dragon merchandise. |D

I totally agree with what has been bolded. In the movie Dragonheart (The first one...) Draco the Dragon says that dragons will not attack unless provoked. Well, when theyve got humans with shiny armor and pointy swords rushing at them, theyre most likely going to be provoked. And yes, I know that some dragons are jerks from the beginning, like Smaug the Magnificent. But, with every tale that gives dragons a bad rap, there's another to give them a good one. The Inheritance Cycle is one (That I love to death).

DRAGONS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed, if you had something coming at you in armor and a weapon coming at you and there yelling.... I know I'd want to rid them too. Clearly a threat and nothing in the right mind would let a threat get a chance to be that threat. And true there's jerks in ever race, humans, cats, wolfs bears ya name it. While I have not seen too many good things about dragons 70% of the time I see in games and movies the dragons are the 'bad guys' and the ones you want to kill and stuff. I won't get into detail on how illogical it would be for a guy with a sword to beat a dragon too lol.

DRAGONS FTW

When I was younger I loved Unicorns but the older I got the more my love for dragons grew.

Thus I choose dragons

Ditto. The only unicorn (well, alicorn) I like is Princess Luna.

Both would be best. Unicorns in my mythology won't go near males, especially if they are sexually active. They prefer virgin females. They can run like the wind and healearth, water, plants, animals and of course people with a touch of their horn and a wish to purify. Dragons I have more legends to choose among. I am rather fond of magical dragons who can teleport through time and space. Anne McCaffrey had a wonderful imagination and writing talent.

If I can't have both and had to pick one, I'd pick Dragons because they just fascinate me. If both were real, I ought to choose unicorns as they seem to be able to better the world. Selfish, go for the dragon.

Argh, this is hard because I've always liked both. I did go with dragons though, because I was more hard-core into them when I was younger and they are similar to dimar. And dimar are always the best. xd.png

I couldn't decide. Overall, I like dragons better, but that's just because the way they're usually portrayed. In some cases, unicorns are the most censorkip.gif things ever.

Edited by KoalaNoob

I prefer dragons. If I liked unicorns more, I'd be playing Unicorn Cave and not Dragon Cave.

I prefer dragons because unicorns always seemed girly and just aren't exciting.

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011...ock-d3b54rx.jpg Soooo cute and girly. LOL.

...unless a sexy warrioress is its owner. Then that makes sense.

But personally - I used to love unicorns AND dragons. Then the modern pop-culture destroyed the unicorns, making them all stuffed with sugar, girlyness and such. Why yes, I love cute stuff, but it's not the same. The unicorns aren't the same anymore. And I hate the idea of vomiting/pooping rainbows; this joke is old and not funny anymore, guys.

I'm glad dragons didn't lose their 'majestic' feel over time. Plus, I adore the diversity of shapes and colors, while unicorns are usually horses with horns and that's all.

Is anyone honestly even the littlest bit surprised with the results?

I also say Dragons, because a Unicorn won't go around mindlessly slaughtering people and gorging on the flesh of its victims.

It just sits there and looks pretty most of the time.

I guess unicorns because they are horses and they could poke a dragon with their horn! I'm just imagining a unicorn trying to wake up a dragon by nudging it with their horn. tongue.gif

A Unicorn won't go around mindlessly slaughtering people and gorging on the flesh of its victims.

Except plenty of tales portrayed unicorns as violent, destructive creatures that raided villages and trampled and impaled people.

Both. And in real life, I'm surrounded by horses and bearded dragons, and I won't choose a favorite between them either, since both absolutely amaze me. <3D

Except plenty of tales portrayed unicorns as violent, destructive creatures that raided villages and trampled and impaled people.

Okay, you got me there.

...kind of, time to do find some of that.

That all depends what kind of unicorn.

Now, if you're talking about the lovely, violent, destructive unicorns? I've always loved the violent unicorns.

If you're talking about gentle, majestic beasts... Sorry, but no.

Dragons, on the other hand- I love both the violent and the gentle.

Overall? Hmm... Can't choose. Both.