Moonlight_Eevee

Video Game Glitches

In Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow I do the Mew Glitch as early as I can to get Mew, and I don't just get Mew. I battle every single trainer and then do the Mew Glitch. That way I have a team of level one hundred Pokemon. I also try to catch every glitch Pokemon no matter how bad it affects my game.

Last night I was playing Majora's Mask and screwing around in Clock Town, and I picked up a wooden crate and set it down on top of myself

user posted image

You can still pick the crate back up or walk out of it, so you're not stuck if you do this.

Edited by PollyCockatrice

I have another one.

It's not so much of a game glitch as a problem with my computer, but every time I boot up Left 4 Dead 2, it tints my entire screen this weird blueish purplish color. I know how to fix it, but it's quite funny to look at the loading animation and see the silhouettes all blue and stuff xd.png

Found one while playing Dance Dance Revolution (Wii).

... Well, playing wouldn't be the correct term, as it happened in training's Dance View mode. Anywho, I had selected the two male backup dancers (with the same outfit) and went to look at a couple of the dances. As it turns out, there appears to be a slight case of double vision that occurs because of that, where one of the backups is replaced with the exact duplicate of the other one.

Of course, when I found it, it was kind of late, so I really had a hard time containing my laughter over something so minor.

Oh yes I've dealt with many game glitches before, and of course it happens to everyone. There's a glitch that I like though in Skyrim, but it only seems to happen on first game, my character's name is Fathura and the glitch is deceased dragons following me in certain areas. Like they haunt me after they've been killed, Vinturuth follows me now even though I didn't kill him a frost troll did, but to me I think it's cute that these dead dragons are following me. I even gave them names! biggrin.gif

I actually enjoy finding bugs and glitches. One of my favourite games is Spyro: Eternal Night on DS - not because of the gameplay or the like, but because if the sheer amount of glitches in it. I can make enemies freeze, get them stuck it the air, have them stand on me or make them invisible, I can walk through the set boundaries by squeezing Spyro in where the camera can't fit, I can make set pieces move around...it's fun biggrin.gif

Oh you know since the gameplay for Spyro reminds me so much of Croc 2, I just remembered this one glitch in Croc 2 where you have to save the gobbos from Venis. And for some reason when I rolled the rock, Croc was on it and he went into Venis' mouth, I saw the rock but then it cracked. I failed to get it in his mouth but when I recovered, Croc lost a life. It was weird.

There was another Skyrim glitch, but that my sister showed me. And it was fuuuuunny , also a guy was talking about it, but after his dragonborn killed a saber-tooth cat the saber went flying up in the air, and it just kept going until it was out in like space. xd.png

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Skyrim:

Once I went into Markarth, and the guards had only their helmets on. Went away when I went inside a building though.

One I killed a draugr with a sneak attack, and for some reason it's weapon stayed suspended in the air. Looked really funny.

Oblivion:

Somehow ended up "inside" a house in Cheydinhal. What I mean is that I was not really inside the house, but in the outside world in the space that the house occupied. I couldn't leave by normal means, and it has been long enough I am not sure if I was able to fast travel out of it.

Aha that is funny, and speaking of floating things I've seen so many floating weapons in Skyrim. Very odd.

Last night I was playing Majora's Mask and screwing around in Clock Town, and I picked up a wooden crate and set it down on top of myself

user posted image

You can still pick the crate back up or walk out of it, so you're not stuck if you do this.

What in? That is weird, course I've seen other nostalgic characters going through objects.

World of Warcraft plus high latency equals this. I lol'ed. Why fly when you can swim? xd.png

Hahaha I've seen a YouTube video of Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness where Lara was floating swimming just like that picture you linked. That's funny! xd.png

My Skyrim loves to glitch in the best of places. The two that made me laugh the most were these;

1 - Decided to attack the Greybeards for a bit of fun. That resulted in one of them using the "Ice Form" shout and rolling down the side of the mountain, and my character then proceeded to spasm in the air while in that position for a good 5 or so minutes until he unfroze and got up like nothing happened. It left me in tears.

2 - Shouted on the chicken and it died, then froze and had twisted its neck to watch me. It was both hilarious and creepy...

Ahhhahahaha how funny! I would've love to see that if you caught that on tape. xd.png

I was playing Dark Souls I, attacking this dragon in the Drake Valley/area and it ran up this little hill-thing to try and kill me. It then glitched through the hill and 'fell' to its death into an endless void. I didn't even get credited for the kill! sad.gif

Once I was playing Star Wars BFront, Renegade Squadron, and I got Chewbacca to float in the air for five minutes straight before he was shot down. Added a whole freakin' lot to my kill count tongue.gif

Aha that's funny! I don't think I remember getting any Star Wars Battlefront 2 glitches, but I do think I remember I fell out of the flag ship during a space battle.

Once I was playing Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines and a guard that I had just assassinated came back to life :/

Speaking of Assassin's Creed, I like your avatar it's really cool. wink.gif

Found one while playing Dance Dance Revolution (Wii).

... Well, playing wouldn't be the correct term, as it happened in training's Dance View mode. Anywho, I had selected the two male backup dancers (with the same outfit) and went to look at a couple of the dances. As it turns out, there appears to be a slight case of double vision that occurs because of that, where one of the backups is replaced with the exact duplicate of the other one.

Of course, when I found it, it was kind of late, so I really had a hard time containing my laughter over something so minor.

Really? I have a Wii too that our neighbors across the hall in our apartment gave us, but I haven't use it yet. And Dance Dance Revolution has that certain glitch? That's odd. :/

My sister played on Scott Pilgrim: The Game on Xbox 360 as Nega Scott.

Once she got to the Twins boss stage, it was fine at first. Then the Twins glitched. One of them was just lying down and another was laughing endlessly. We had to restart the Xbox 360.

It was really hilarious.

I didn't know Scott Pilgrim was made into a game. Course any type of movie that comes out now is made into a game. And there was no doubt in my mind that the Lego Movie was going to be into a game. X)

I've had a few interesting glitches over the past few weeks. One in Heart Gold when my Latias beat a wild Nidorina and got over 3,000 exp. While yes, I do have an Action Replay, I wasn't using it at the time.

The other glitch was in the First Kingdom Hearts game. Well, actually two of them. One, I was sparring with Riku at the start of the game by the trio's favorite spot. While fighting him, I fell off, into the water, but I didn't swim. I could actually run on the water, which was kinda kool. xd.png

The other time was when I was lifting a crate in Traverse Town shortly after arriving. I threw it against the wall to see if it had an item or munny and it went right through the wall.

When I was playing guitar hero I was doing a song called Through the Fire and Flames which is the hardest song on any guitar hero game I've ever played and I did it on expert (of course I was going to fail without no fail mode on) but I decided to try it without no fail mode and when I did the rock meter meter stayed on the border line of red and yellow the entire time lol!

Sometimes when I play on Superflat mode in minecraft the slimes glitch through the ground. You can see the large ones and they don't take damage but they turn all black and seem to have restricted hopping. Quite a common glitch, but it doesn't damage anything (except for me going like O.O when there's a slime in the ground where I'm building). I think it has to do with how I have a most and the slimes like to get stuck in the moat on top of each other. They go in the moat, get pushed into the ground, then go back in the moat. And I did try to push them out of the ground before by putting them in the moat, but they just get pushed back.

There was another glitch I remember happening on guitar hero. Instead of blue star power like Normal it was redstar power

I actually enjoy finding bugs and glitches. One of my favourite games is Spyro: Eternal Night on DS - not because of the gameplay or the like, but because if the sheer amount of glitches in it. I can make enemies freeze, get them stuck it the air, have them stand on me or make them invisible, I can walk through the set boundaries by squeezing Spyro in where the camera can't fit, I can make set pieces move around...it's fun biggrin.gif

I have some experience with this...

That's why its now on Ebay xd.png

Theres a computer game that I downloaded called WC:UT (stands for Warrior cats untold tales). There are currently 15 versions of the game. In version 13 of the game I found a way to invade one of the clan's camps lol! (riverClan). I have of my video of myself getting in te camp actually

Now because of that the game maker of that game released a version 13.1 to fix that glitch.

I'm curious, to anyone who's played Sonic Adventure 2- do the invisible and/or transparent chao (the combination of breeding jewel chao with shiny chao) count as glitches, considering how in the HD ports they were replaced with the 'bright' chao?

Otherwise, I'm a big glitcher. I find the anomalies fun and intriguing. I know a lot of exploits, especially when concerning Pokemon. I possess limitless (useless) knowledge.

Well, I triggered this glitch, truth be told. xd.png

On Animal Crossing New Leaf, if you go as slow as possible while still moving and crouching with the net, you can pass through boundaries. Like, you can walk in the rivers. It doesn't hurt the game- You can get out by walking into the walls or onto a bridge- but it's hilarious. I do it all the time. It's hard to do, however, because if you go too fast or stop, then you'll be taken back unless you're in the river.