Moonlight_Eevee

Video Game Glitches

I was in whiterun killing people for fun. The gaurds joined in on my side and started killing or attempting to kill anyone I couldn't kill. They never turned hostile to me except for one and I had a 12,000 bounty. I could even talk to them when they weren't trying to kill people who cant die.

Hello, I was just wondering after playing some KSP and working on a glitchy game of my own, that some people may have found some absolutely hilarious glitches. I'll kick it off with this one:

Once I was playing the Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon, my best friend and I were on Malefor and getting our butts kicked when we triggered enough damage for a flinch period while he was using his Fury Attack. I don't know what went wrong with the code, but all of a sudden he was vomiting out purple vapor like crazy, not doing any damage. He was "Projectile Vomiting"! Oh, it was just so funny. He did this until I died as Spyro, then a bunch of loops appeared and everything went back to normal. xd.png

So, yeah, anyone got an insane one?

Playing Victoria 2 as Prussia, Finally unite Germany then suddenly I move my units to the French Border when... Boom my units double in size. All of a sudden My military doubles at no cost to my budget. I star uncontrollably laughing as I steamroll France and Austria in the most hilarious Strategy Game glitch Win ever

You're an Autistic Atheist Teenager? So am I! Only because Aspergers Syndrome is now in the Autism Spectrum. Special minds unite! smile.gif

Anyway, once I was playing Kerbal Space Program. I had just finished my observations around Ike and left the system, scheduled a return to Kerbin, and waited. But Billy-Boblock, who has a stupidity rating of 100, forgot to pilot the ship and missed Kerbin by an entire day. So I had to use every ounce of RCS to get back, and ran out of fuel before a landing could be scheduled. So I had to aerobrake in Kerbin's atmosphere, only to pass straight through the entire planet. Good thing Jebediah's game-breaking abilities kept half the rocket intact!

His crazy smile made me laugh so hard.

SSBB

Lucario, half his body on top of the stage and half below. The top half was frozen and wouldn't take any damage, the bottom half was moving independently. It fixed itself when I moved the bottom half beneath the top half, but then I died.

I've found a funny glitch in Penumbra: Overture. Right after I killed the first dog, an invisible one attacked and killed me. It was hilarious. xd.png

I found this glitch in PMD- Blue Rescuers that can level up everyone in your party to level 35 even when they only gain like 20 EXP

The first Skylanders game for the 3DS. For some reason, when I removed a figure, put another on and then replaced that figure with the one I had before, it instantly went from a level 3 to a level 10. Have no idea how I did it and I can't seem to replicate it either.

Also, when first playing Enter the Matrix for PS2, the game would not get out of Slow Mo/Bullet Time mode. No matter what I did, it refused to move any faster. Had to restart the game.

Edited by MysticTiger

Spore: I was trying to get the Flight of the Bumblebee achievement, so I looked out for a spice geyser. The spice geyser was purple.

Best. Glitch. Ever.

Not trying to ruin your fun or anything, but that isn't really a glitch. Purple spice geysers are uncommon, but not impossible to have on your home planet. I've had a few home planets with purple spice before.

game glitches r sum times annoy other times fun n interesting I've had the wow lag where my char ends up swimming thou the air it really fun on my druid in cat forum so cute doing super speed dog paddle across the sky =3

One time, I was playing WoW, I disconnected on the boat to Northrend, and when I got back on my character (Whynotcats-Misha-US) was in " ". So I get back on, and I'm in... the Hillsbrad Foothills? One problem: I'm in a glitch dimension with nothing around me and I'm riding my Netherwing Dragon and I'm like: "Thank you, Cataclysm for your mounting in Azeroth!" Of course, I also got that weird chill I get when glitches happen for the first time. So I ask my mom to fix it, and she told me I never needed my dragon, because I swam in midair. Weird...... but Hearthstone FTW!

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

The Last of Us:

I was trying to navigate my way around a group of hunters when I realised I wasn't going to be able to sneak past them. Since I had plenty of supplies and knew there was a room nearby where I could get more anyway, I decided to throw a nail bomb into their midst.

It went off and killed all of them, throwing them back. As the coast was clear I decided to saunter over and see if they had dropped any ammo. As I approached one of the bodies it suddenly flung itself away and landed on a nearby car. I went after it and it flung itself away again. I chased the corpse around the area for a bit before moving on xd.png

Edit: Another TLOU one.

Shot a couple of runners in the sewers and one of them fell backwards into the shadows. When I shined my light on him he was lying on his back and waving his arms around. Lasted a good minute before he stopped.

EditEdit: Yet another TLOU one.

I used the flamethrower to kill the surgeons at the hospital. Only one of them (the main one) burned up like all the other enemies. The other just just fell over as though they had been shot.

Edited by Fortune86

Another Skyrim glitch:

I was running around as a werewolf, just for fun, and I ran into Skjor and Aela. If you know the Companions questline, you will know that Skjor was dead at that point. I still don't know what went on, they attacked me as I was a werewolf, and I just started over from my last save and avoided that area.

My fiance and I recently bought Splinter Cell Blacklist, the multiplayer portion of this game is so glitchy we gave up in frustration. I got grabbed and strangled through a wall. He ran into a room to kill a sniper and "fell" through the floor. This killed him and turned the screen upside down. I was just fine and could have revived him, but the game just decided we were done and declared both of us dead. I can't remember anymore at the moment, but we had a frustrating two hours. He was very close to returning the game. Is kinda sad, Conviction was darn near perfect, then this mess comes out.

First time I played Ultimate Doom co-op on Odamex, I spawned in E2M2: Containment Area (my most favorite map of the second episode) and was just happily wandering through the crates all alone (nobody else was on the server), killing imps, when suddenly I shoot the last imp in the area and nothing happens. I shoot again but the hitscan passes through the imp and hits the crate behind it. I thought, "oh cool, blockmap failed." But then the imp tries to throw a fireball, and no fireball appears.

So I'm like, "what's going on" and stop attacking the imp. It moves closer to me until it gets close enough to be able to scratch me. However, no matter how hard it tries to scratch me, it fails to damage me. After attempting to punch it, shoot it again or destroy it with blast damage from a nearby barrel I give up and try to walk past the imp, only to pass through it . My facial expression turns to "o.O;" and I begin to laugh and just walk away, leaving the imp alone in the crate maze.

At some point in the map I saw the crushing ceilings and got an idea: I could try to lure the imp under one of them. So I went back into the crate maze, found the imp, and let it follow me into the crusher room. It sheepishly followed me under one of the crushers, where it simply disappeared. Disappeared into nowhere.

It was really weird. Nothing like that happened in the later maps though.

My boyfriend is amazing at glitching up the Jak and Daxter series...I'd list everything he's done but there are just too many things he's done. XD They were COMPLETELY unintentional but he somehow kept breaking the games.

There is a small glitch in Pokemon: Black and White that I found one day (it was fixed in the sequels though). It's minor, but I thought it was interesting. When you're on a raised walkway, like the ones one Route 7, if you open the menu while on it, you stop losing your balance. When the menu is closed, you can stand there normally, and if you move in the direction that would normally make you fall off, instead of falling the game acts as if there are invisible walls there, and you can't fall off. You don't start losing your balance again until you move along the walkway again.

Assassin's Creed II: I jumped off of a rooftop in Monteriggioni and landed in the top left corner of the church staircase... And kept falling. Eventually, I wound up below the world in this white glitch realm with invisible water that I could swim and dive in. There was no way out. other than by exiting the game without saving.

Minecraft:Saw something moving out of the corner of my eye in a cave. When I went to go look, a huge lighting bug fixed itself, leaving me standing face-to-face with a pillar of lava... That I was about to sprint-attack.

Clumsy Ninja: I was training my ninja with some boxes. Apparently, the way I knocked them over caused him to get wedged in between two. He stopped, looked up at me, then went full-on spaz noodle limbs on me and flew across the map. I nearly peed myself laughing.

HOW TO FUN IN SKYRIM:

Instruction Manual

Things you will need:

- One of those frost trolls that regen the troll out of you.

- The shout 'Ice Form'.

- A mountain. Preferably so high it's snowy. Best results = from High Hrothgar.

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Find frost troll and make sure your Ice Form shout is activated.

2. Shout at it.

3. It should roll down the mountain, this is not the glitch. Keep following it.

4. When it hits some sort of ledge or it could happen randomly, it will float into the air and spasm out of control.

5. Watch.

RESULTS

A fun glitch that was never patched.

Majora's Mask 4th day glitch is creepy and cool at the same time. You go to where an NPC would usually there and he wouldn't be there.

I've encountered tons in the past, this is only a few.

A few years ago when I was in my Spyro faze I was playing through Dawn of the Dragon. I was casually going through one of the latter parts of the game until I accidentally fell off a certain platform, so I attempted to get back on it until the music stopped suddenly and was replaced by weird noises that sounded like glass smashing, wood breaking and other weird stuff and the textures started glitching too.

I turned that Wii off faster than Sonic can run.

More recently I've had many glitches with TF2 that involve going through walls and being stuck. Also, had a glitch in Twilight Princess where certain enemies wouldn't appear and I couldn't progress through the game, had to make a new save file.

I have Minecraft Pocket Edition and there have been some big updates recently.

Well, I changed the view distance to as far as possible, just to see what it was like...

I had a huge amount of lag and whole chunks of the floor vanished. Just vanished. You could see the sky below them and walk on them, but they were invisible.

It was really weird.. :S

there are a couple of glitches in skyrim that i like

one, where you get to basically rob one of the merchants outside of solitude via invisible chest

two, where you get the ebony blade in dragonsreach without doing the quest

three, using wooden plates to glitch through walls

My favourite glitch has to be in Vagrant Story ported onto the PS3; when you try and fight the wyvern, go behind the wrong stone chunk and somehow end up spinning in circles with your arms waving over your head. And yet the wyvern never comes around the rock and eats you!