Moonlight_Eevee

Video Game Glitches

My most recent glitch was when I was playing Eternity Warriors 2 (I like phone games. No hating.). I just had a couple fountain-humping zombies and skeletons here and there.

I fell victim to the dreaded Water Temple glitch in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I didn't realize it happened before I had saved.

In the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, I recently discovered deadly lanterns in the watch towers in the Imperial City.

If a guard sits in the chair below the hanging lanterns, it starts spazzing out. I tried it, did the same thing. Only when I got up, I died somehow. ._____.

I have yet to replicate the death, but it still goes all spazzy when I sit in the chair. And if it hits the tables or shelves, it throws things off them. The thing even glitched through a door once. I have it recorded. I was trying to record a death, but I haven't been able to get it to work again yet.

I was playing Zoo Tycoon DS (because why not), and I had reached my maximum number of exhibits in one zoo. The rest of the space not used by buildings, paths or animals, I filled with trees for no reason. However, I seemed to have triggered some glitches by doing this. I gained a few, what I call, glitch trees. By that, I mean some of the trees that existed before my tree planting spree weren't counted as actual trees. You couldn't delete them, and you can place things on top of them. Also, the elephant exhibit started behaving a little strange. You were able to place the elephants in it like normal, but it didn't count as an actual exhibit. Ok, maybe it did. It... half-counted? It counted towards the limit, and acted like one, but you couldn't delete it and the zoo keeper placed no food down as if it was just an empty exhibit. It was pretty strange, yet oddly amusing.

Pokemon Emerald:

I was playing a Randomizer, and I had the moves and types randomized. You know that Ralts that Wally catches with Norman's Zigzagoon? Ralts used Ice Punch, it was super effective, the Zigzagoon fainted. It asked me if I wanted to send out another pokemon. I hit "Yes." Wally sent out a Bad EGG. Then the battle ended, and he said he caught a Lugia. Lucky.

Playing Skyrim(again):

Was on the coast of the Sea of Ghosts, when all the water disappeared. It was cool, I could see the bottom, and could see fish swimming in the air. I also could swim through the air, as the water was there, it just wasn't visible.

I remember one time while playing Shadow of the Colossus with my cousins after beating the second colossus, i called for Agro and we saw her (yes the horse is a she) randomly FALL OUT OF THE SKY!

I actually enjoy finding bugs and glitches. One of my favourite games is Spyro: Eternal Night on DS - not because of the gameplay or the like, but because if the sheer amount of glitches in it. I can make enemies freeze, get them stuck it the air, have them stand on me or make them invisible, I can walk through the set boundaries by squeezing Spyro in where the camera can't fit, I can make set pieces move around...it's fun biggrin.gif

Sounds fun! biggrin.gif

I am very fond of glitches, as they sometimes amuse me xd.png

In Pokemon Silver that was in French (I know 0 French, but I eventually learned what's what, kinda), I remember once getting a glitched female Primeape in some boxes by complete accident after what I think was resetting after the bug catching contest without saving or something (I think some of them had Pokerus) while having all of the other Pokemon from those boxes permanently wiped from history. I put it in my party and I played around with it for a while (if I remember correctly), until I decided to do something along the lines of the "Celebi egg glitch". It messed up my game by having messed up Pokemon and stuff, and thus I had to start over. After looking on Bulbapedia, this doesn't seem to be a glitch that was documented before.

Also, a few nights ago, I had a dream about messing around with a nonexistent GB game by doing glitches, and I've even made a post about it. You can read it here if you want :3 I'm sure it's fine since it still had to do with video game glitches

I could have sworn one time in Pokemon Fire Red, Moltres used Sky Attack, but instead of glowing, it flew up high. blink.gif

I've also had a poinson point pokemon out against a static pokemon, and when my poison point was set off the enemy got paralyzed, as if the game got confused between the two abilities.

In Sims 3, the cat turned into a weird humanoid figure and scared the bajeebees out of my sister and I

In the Spyro: Year of the dragon game which was hacked I came across tons of glitches as a kid. I'd swim across the sky, fly to a secret island with extra lives, find secret caves and so on. Rather amusing, I must say. smile.gif

And once while playing Crash Bash with my cousin he fell down a hole and Kong the koala fell right behind him, and was brought back a second later semi-transparent. He looked like a ghost. ohmy.gif

I defy the laws of physics with heavy rock/metal boxes on Legend of Zelda while 4/5 of the box is hanging off the ledge

In Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly or whatever I remember doing this one where you jump out of the water and smash on the edge of land, and if you do it right you'll end up swimming IN THE AIR. You can go pretty much anywhere, but if you don't follow the paths or go too far it starts acting weird. So fun. xd.png

I remember encountering a lot of glitches when playing on the N64. A long time ago I was playing LoZ Majora's Mask with a friend. I went to put on the Zora's mask when the game froze with a screen that looked as though link was covered in a heavenly light and the music hung on a single note. We shut off the game as soon as possible and ran away lol.

One glitch I like a lot in the glasses glitch in Shadowgate for the NES. The concept is funny to me. Once you obtain the glasses item, you can go into your inventory and select it again. Doing so will make give you more glasses and you can repeat this infinitely. Since the game hasn't planned for you to get so many items, it starts to make the text and graphics freak out.

When I was playing hungry shark and got gold rush I couldn't eat a megalomaniac (even though I should be able) And it ate me!

I dunno if ROBLOX glitches go under here too, but I will try.

On ROBLOX, on Pokémon Reborn RPG, a friend was trying to get me all 8 gym badges. He took out an OP Pokémon, and beat the gym leader's Pokémon. Then, I would take out one of my Pokémon, click on one of the parts of the fainted Pokémon, and attack it. Then the game coding would be tweaked a tiny bit, and instead of the friend getting the gym badge, I would get it! I eventually beat the 7th and 8th gym leaders all on my own. Now I'm working on the Elite Four.

In pokemon Soul Silver. I was battling Brock to get the Pewter Gym badge and had knocked out his Onix with my Lapras, but even though she got the exp points he still hadn't fainted yet and attacked again, knocking her out. I then had to send out my Feraligatr to finish it which knocked it out, even though there was nothing there and he didn't get any exp, it just showed that Brock was beat.

I do have an action replay that I've used and the glitch does appear then, sometimes, but I wasn't using it this time. o.O weird.

Not sure if it really counts, but in fnaf 3's minigames there are 'intentional' glitches that lead to the not-bad ending. (the text displayed when you finish the game says "The End" rather than "Bad Ending".)

I also heard of a glitch in Sims where, if you use nude mods, your sims' models can become grotesquely deformed.

I don't play either of those games... Lol.

There's also a not-quite-a-glitch in Minecraft that can cause an 'infinite cat fountain'. If you have just one pillar or block in the middle of nowhere, and you spawn loads of tame cats on it, they will push each other off and fall. Then they teleport back to you because they're too far away, but the only place to teleport back to is tha pillar... Where they push each other off again. xd.png

Another ROBLOX glitch to share!

Dragonia: The Land Beyond Fantasies glitch

Me and a friend were playing it. We decided to mate on a floating island. We let them both free to mate them, but Quicksilver, my silver Metallic, decided to fall off. She got stuck in the ground. We tried mating them again on the ground and it worked. I fed her many berries to increase the chance of 3 eggs. Then I flew her and tried to wriggle her out. Oops. Mistake. She laid though, but only one egg. In fact, the egg was UNDER THE GROUND!!! It later hatched into an unusual colored metallic, BLUE!!! I made Quicksilver an elder, getting her out. He gendered male which was disappointing, but luckily a friend decided to mate him with his female gold metal, Hope. They mated, and had 1 egg. The hatchling was blue with purple eyes. AAAAND it gendered female. Now that first part is complete glitch.

Edit: It all happened yesterday.

Edited by cippisweetForForums

Warframe has suddenly started to do this thing were it will randomly pick me up from my nice and safe sniping spot and dump me right amongst all the enemies.

So much for stealth.

I hit a game-breaking glitch in Fable 3 during my 2nd playthrough. I got to the part where I was named king, and had to go meet Reaver to talk to him about something. Nothing happens, and I can't leave the town or else I have to start from a previous save again.

Had to start over again D;

I don't know how I did it, but somehow my cat turned totally invisible. The little thoughts would just come out of mid air and my Sims would be holding and smooching air xd.png It was hilarious. (Sims 3)

I hope no one has to go through this like I did.

Luigi's Mansion for the Gamecube. This occurred when I was younger. There's an old woman in her rocking chair. I forget her name, but she is busy sewing. There's no music in the background; just thunder and lightning. Her rocking chair creaks as she rocks in it, whether you shine the flashlight on her or not (if they are hit with the flashlight and see it coming, they vanish). Well, she is knitting. There are balls of yarn sitting by her chair. You use a vacuum and suck up the yarn balls to shoot at her, which startles her (and allows you to stun her with the flashlight so you can vacuum her up).

Well, my aim was pretty indecent. I ran out of yarn balls and they have a habit of up and disappearing. She also has a habit of laughing at you in this crotchety voice when you miss. Very unnerving. So I leave the room and re-enter to reset the yarn.

The ghost isn't there. The rocking chair is still moving and creaking. Lightning strikes, and you can see her shadow, and the rocking chair...I walk past the chair and the yarn is not even there. And she laughs at me again... (Not joking. This happened. It's as scary as it sounds.)

I kept leaving and re-entering the room and she still would not respawn, but the yarn eventually did. It was quite scary. The glitch later recovered though.

EDIT: Her name is Nana. She laughs and vanishes when you miss her. Maybe this isn't a glitch after all...? Fair chance it might still be.

Edited by PixelShark