Moonlight_Eevee

Video Game Glitches

In Minecraft I usually tend to lag a lot [even more so when it's multiplayer], so when I'm playing with my buddies and we're out mining or something, and when I leave the tab for a minute, I come back and I can just see through the blocks around me and below I see all these caves. First time this happened I start freaking out xd.png

My bad internet trick got a little better and less scary when I started seeing dungeons in the ground- so i got a few small treats for having such a bad loading connection lol

I'm not a huge gamer, but... Skyrim. Glitchiest, buggiest, most hilarious game ever.

I've seen lots of weird things, but the most priceless is always the horsecart intro when you've installed too many mods -- the cart literally flies off the path and goes tumbling end-over-end at extreme speeds, rocketing miles into the air. The NPCs just keep talking like nothing is happening... xd.png

Edited by digipup

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but in Prince of Persia, I was fighting the Alchemist and there is a couple parts where you press the 'X' button. I was doing that and the camera zoomed onto the Prince's face.

That had me going until I defeated him and he just kind of vanished.

When I defeated the Hunter, he just kind of fell of the edge.

It was hilarous.

Sims3

My main sim disappeared. I had to go and search how to make her see able again.... She was a fariy so I could only see her wings! Imagine, a random pair of wings talking to a sim.

My cat on sims3 glitched out suddenly when I allowed it to watch tv. Weird. A cat watching tv.

Minecraft

I was in a village in my creative superflat world and there was a giant unloaded chunk, and every time I tried to get it to load, it was like cobwebs in minecraft, the slowly falling downwards. I had to exit out the game. Lost all the things that I built.

Edit: oh look. The Forums glitched.

user posted image

Edited by Jsward322

Mass Effect 3's infamous ladder glitch - getting stuck going up or down a ladder. It happened to me in the Leviathan DLC two years ago but I plain forgot about it until I was reminded again recently when it happened on the multi-player. Thankfully it was towards the end of the wave so I wasn't just a sitting duck for the Collectors. xd.png

I had a Skyrim glitch yesterday, where in the beginning with the dragon attack, I got killed by fire but it thought i was still alive. It was just looking at my dead Khajiit. Oh, and I got suspended until Saturday on League of Legends for leaving/idling, which I didn't do! I'm so pissed. dry.gif

I'm not a huge gamer, but... Skyrim. Glitchiest, buggiest, most hilarious game ever.

No kidding! I try to limit how many mods I install, just because it makes it next to impossible to figure out which is making the built-in glitching worse smile.gif My "favorite" is when I zone in somewhere and the game immediately crashes, just completely shuts down.

My Skyrim loves to glitch in the best of places. The two that made me laugh the most were these;

1 - Decided to attack the Greybeards for a bit of fun. That resulted in one of them using the "Ice Form" shout and rolling down the side of the mountain, and my character then proceeded to spasm in the air while in that position for a good 5 or so minutes until he unfroze and got up like nothing happened. It left me in tears.

2 - Shouted on the chicken and it died, then froze and had twisted its neck to watch me. It was both hilarious and creepy...

Edited by Tazzay

Once, when I was playing Sims Freeplay, I had all my sims at one house, and so when I was checking on all of them I noticed one of them was....floating beside a table as if sitting on an invisible chair. I cracked up a little, then when I made her do something she suddenly teleported to the nearest chair and got up like nothing happened xd.png

Skyrim: i did that glitch thing to restore the persons gold(vendors), it was the blacksmith in solitude, and he had a broom out, saved the game killed him reload the save and he was do the sharping thing on a grindstone and he holding a broom at the same time.....

Newest Thief game: I have actually started compiling quite a list o.o I was playing and did....something. Stepped in to a house, came back out and in a couple places in The City there were people, standing immobile on the ground, stretched out as if impaled on an invisible cross. One mission when I enter the attic for the first time the graphics routinely glitch and make the walls vanish (leaving and coming back fixes it) and the same mission the mansion I was in was entirely deserted, even though there were supposed to be guards there xd.png

Also, to Skyrim players: The PC version IS very glitchy, and it is for a very specific reason. Because it is an open sandbox game. You being able to add mods to the game encourages the glitchiness, because the code isn't as tightly screwed down as it is on console versions :3

My brother found a way to do an infinite skydive in Super Mario Sunshine

I remember once that in Pokemon White 2 My game froze because I walked in a patch of grass about a few steps.

Huh.

Weird.

Just got an odd one in Skyrim. I was in one of the Black Books, using the sword Chillrend, which can paralyze. I killed a lurker, and as is usual, the lurker got paralyzed. The odd thing though was that the paralyzation wore off just as I killed it. The funny part was that despite being dead, it stood up! I could search it, and it didn't move from that spot, but it was still acting alive.

In SPORE Creatures, I was fighting the Skuther (for probably the hundredth time). I had made my creature into a Meepers for the fun of it, and had Super Attack and Invincibility on. I had attacked the Skuther, and it had about 1/3 of its health left. Did the normal stuff, and it grew in size. I was enjoying the fact that it couldn't damage me at all, and moved my creature accidently. Suddenly, the poor Meepers froze in place, not moving a muscle.

My face when it happened - O_o

I burst out laughing. XD I moved my creature again, and it started to move like normal. It's never really happened again. After that, I also thought Gar'Skuther as normal. When I killed him, meat dropped out of him. That isn't normal. After the cutscene happens when he dies and the starmap flies out his ship, the camera zoomed out suddenly, and wouldn't move. Even when I pressed L and R, it wouldn't budge! I think my 'Super Meepers' glitched the game. XD

Speaking of this game, sometimes the camera would move in such a way that it'll show what's UNDER the map. Usually, it's water. In the lava world (Flubbit?), though, I think it's lava that you see. It's pretty funny. Sometimes, when this happens, you Social Call a creature, and it either wants to hug or dance. When they do, an icon will float out of their head. When this camera glitch happens, though, the icon isn't there. You can still hit it with your stylus, but the picture doesn't show. It's really annoying. :P

I can't really remember any other glitches that have happened to me from this game. So, yeah. I think something may be wrong with my game...

Edited because I keep forgetting to turn the smilies off. They annoy me... >_<

Edited by DragonClawz

Here's A Few:

Oblivion - I Was Once Hunting Deer With A Sword And I Had Slain One. But It Literally Started Moving And Spazing With It Tail Stretched Out Like 2 Feet.

Sims 3 Pets - My Sim Went To One Of Her ‘Good Friends’ House And When Walking On The Steps She Disappeared Into Fog With The Stinky Bubble Floating Around.

Fallout: New Vegas - Well When My Dad Played There Was A Certain Location When A Dead Body When Blow Up When He Fast Traveled.

Halo 3 - My Friend And I Where Playing On Editor When She Was In A Vehicle And I Slung Her Off The Map.

Here's two:

1- Played Super Mario Galaxy 2 and went to some galaxy, I can't remember which, but I managed to jump so high that Mario flew away. From the planet. Here's the best part- he starting spinning. I had to turn off my console after that...

2- Played Spore for the DS and I was fighting Gar'skuther, after beating him meat was there, no cutscene, and the scenery kept glitching between normal and a stretched model of some creature I couldn't identify.

Also, ET for the Atari 2600. Enough said.

Yesterday, I was playing SPORE Creatures (again...), and I was on planet Freezle. I was walking downhill, and everything was normal. Suddenly, the camera goes behind my character, which is normal, and I seem to go... under the level... The ENTIRE WORLD seemed to turn white. Oh, and you know the HP and energy bars? The green and blue (bar) parts of them disappeared, showing the world behind them... in them. The 'sky' was a lightish blue, and this red, orange and yellow creature I had following me had burst into a yellow and orange 'black hole' whenever I turned to face it. I was able to play the level as normal, though. When I returned to the Replay screen via the spaceship, it seemed normal. But, the pictures of the planets (the ACTUAL planets, not the boxes themselves) weren't there, and there were three small lines on the touch screen. They looked like shooting stars. :P When I returned to the Main Menu, the Meepers wasn't there. Instead, the entire background was green, with bits of light blue poking out. I was too afraid to save the game. XD

I restarted the game, and everything went back to normal.

I have no idea what happened to it. I don't think I touched the game cartridge, but I may have...

There's a small bug in the Enemy AI in Borderlands 2, where sometimes if an enemy puts you into fight for your life mode, They will then look straight up, crouch, and proceed to walk in circles.

As someone who plays TF2 as well as Borderlands, it's strangely funny and humiliating to see an AI controlled enemy start spycrabbing after killing me.

Oh god knows I've had my fair share of glitches. xd.png Where do I start?

Sims 2 - Accidentally installed something buggy that caused my entire town above the age of Child (Teen and up) to stop being able to move. I stopped playing Sims 2 after that.

Sims 3 - Oh jeez, where do I start? Too many to list.

Spore - I had my tribe die all of the sudden when none of them were fighting or hungry. I still don't know what happened there.

Mirror's Edge - Was on the level where you listen in to Ropeburn's phone call with a friend, and was climbing through one of the ceiling vents when I suddenly went through the ceiling and got stuck. I had to restart the level.

Left 4 Dead - Was playing Multiplayer with my sister and then I died for no reason. Weird.

Minecraft - I fell through some blocks once. Oh, and then there was the time when a friend of mine and I were playing around in Multiplayer and he got stuck in midair. He managed to jump and dislodge himself, though.

Tomb Raider 2013 - Somehow managed to jump onto an area that wasn't meant for routing... I fell through and died. Poor Lara gets so beaten up in my games. xd.png

That's all I can remember right now... I'm sure I've had more but I can't remember them. These ones are okay, though.

I found a major one in Bioshock.

After you kill Sander Cohen in his apartment, go back to Fort Frolic and hit the statue up on the stage with the pictures you took. He will come back from the dead and try to kill you.

best glitch of all time (and at the time the most frustrating...)

I was playing Oblivion on my PC and I was defeating the last of the nine knights in my quest. so I'm fighting the dude and while I was getting my butt kicked, but slowly and surely killing this guy, I end up INSIDE a support column in the building. I didn't realize it while I was fighting until I wasn't losing any more HP but i killed him and then I couldn't get out of the column to save my life. so I had to reload and gave up on the quest.