Blobblarg242

Hetalia: War, Peace, or Randomness?

user posted image

"He doesn't look so well...," aid Slovakia, looking at North Korea. The country was red-faced and looked extremely ill. He really didn't want to be blamed for doing that. If they hadn't known what they were drinking, why would they order it? It was ridiculous for him to even think about. In fact, it annoyed him. He tried to not look annoyed as the waitress arrived. Immediately, she seemed to notice the health problems North Korea seemed to be having. She looked at Slovakia, recognizing him as speaking her language and asked him what was wrong. He quickly explained that North Korea ordered the milk without knowing what it was and was now having an allergic reaction. He saw the waitress expression fall and she then said she would call the ambulance, hurrying off to do so. Slovakia almost asked her not to, but he really didn't want to be at fault for North Korea dying or something. He nodded, "Yes, we make cheese and such out if it. We sell it by itself to and we use it to make that drink right there."

user posted image

"I said he'll be fine." Pyongyang was forced to remain silent as he watched Slovakia's interactions with one of the waitresses, his smile finally fading into a stern, cold stare. Good grief... All this fuss over something so pointless. North Korea was ill more often than he was healthy, it shouldn't have caused such an uproar, in his eyes. The young country started another coughing fit, which Pyongyang muffled by roughly clamping his handkerchief onto his brother's reddening nose and mouth. He took a brief break to hiss quietly into his ear about behaving properly before folding his hands over the table with a sharp sigh, scowling at the cup. His reputation as a city had better not be tarnished by any of this nonsense. In an effort to lighten back up, the city attempted forcing the topic away from his ailing sibling again,

"I hadn't really expected goat's milk to be a common thing to drink. It does tend to have a thicker taste to it than the milk of a cow, though, doesn't it? And I've heard it holds more vitamins!"

user posted image

People were beginning to stare, and Slovakia could feel his face beginning to turn red. Pyongyang was acting cruel and just disturbing. If he went through that type of thing, Bratislava would immediately try to help him. Still, Slovakia tried to hide how distressed he was getting by finishing off his drink. Thankfully, the food then came out to hopefully distract the Koreans. He hoped that Pyongyang would at least ignore his brother. There was nothing scarier to Slovakia than being publicly embarrassed. Instead, he just tried to eat. His gaze dropped down to his food and he popped some potatoes into his mouth. He didn't even bother to respond to Pyongyang. Slovakia just couldn't even bother. He couldn't even get the proper English together in his head.

user posted image

"Ah..." No response to his polite banter. How typical of the west. Pyongyang could see that this little meeting of sorts was going nowhere and could pretty much be labeled a disaster all ready by the time the food came out, though he could at least remind himself that it was not nearly so bad as a few other more memorable outings they'd had. Falling to silence himself, the capitol picked up his fork and began quietly eating the halusky that had been brought out for him, furrowing his brow at the flavour. From beneath the table, he pinched at his brother's legs with his free hand to try and force him into eating from his own plate as well, despite his apparent inability to stop coughing. Teary-eyed, the young country eventually managed to swallow back any more expectorating for the most part and reached for a utensil to spoon some of the fazulova into his mouth, not wanting to anger his capital any more than he already was. While he wanted to say thank you on behalf of the meal, he instead bowed his head in respectful silence, swallowing with some difficulty and fearful of starting another coughing fit and only worsening Pyongyang's mood.

((could we just time skip or something? i'm really not in any condition to post right now...))

((I've come down with chills and a fever, so that's fine with me. What would we timeskip to though? And furthermore, where has everyone else gone? They all just suddenly stopped posting at once.))

((I mean, maybe they could be in the ambulance that was called for North Korea. And I don't know. Isaac has been busy with finals, but I don't know about Chico.))

((All right! I guess I'll do that now. And I hope they can return soon, this role-play isn't going very fast without more people. o n o))

user posted image

Pyongyang was beyond furious, but managed to keep up a pleasant smile even as he followed his brother into the ambulance and watched him get laid down onto the bed provided within it. Of course, being from the rural DPRK, he was loaded with all kinds of medical anomalies, from cataracts to undertones of tuberculosis and minor thinking dysfunctions from malnutrition. Whenever the doctors and nurses turned to him trying to point them out, however, the showcase capital smiled and folded one leg over the other, shaking his head and his hand to dismiss them. It had been his main reason for not wanting his brother to get looked at by medical units outside the country, and dammit, he would sooner take a bullet than ever acknowledge any findings of theirs that turned up as they shot the young country with epinephrine needles.

"You're making a grave mistake, comrade." He stated simply, not bothering to stop smiling or turn to face Slovakia as he spoke to him. "He was going to be fine. You're only troubling yourself with all this. I'll have you know that we do not pay for any medical expenses where I'm from, so I won't chip a single coin into whatever this whole misunderstanding rings up."

user posted image

"That's because you have no medical care," hissed Slovakia, trying to appear as if he was calm. North Korea was completely screwed up and it looked as if he was going to be in the hospital for awhile. Now that he wasn't around though, he felt as if he could be as straight with Pyongyang as he wanted. The country controlled decisions, not the capitol. Despite what Pyongyang was saying, he knew the doctors would still try to treat everything wrong with him. He wouldn't be surprised if they just pulled the plug and killed him. Thankfully, only he could understand what was really going on when they spoke Slovak. He crossed his arms, a neutral expression on his face, "Health care is free in my home anyway, so you wouldn't have to pay anyway."

user posted image

"Calm down, Slovakia-ssi. You wouldn't want to make this friendly little meeting of ours something less than friendly, now, wouldn't you? Let's keep the mood high." Stubbornly, Pyongyang continued to smile, going so far as to widen it and turn toward the European country to flash his pearly white teeth at him in all their unnaturally straight glory. "I'll forgive you, for now. That comment of yours was pretty harsh though! I'll have you know that we have the greatest healthcare we could possibly provide where we're from."

From the look of things, it seemed as if the nurses had finally managed to knock the young country into a stable unconsciousness, leaving the capital to watch as a plastic tube was funneled down the Asian's throat to prevent it from closing up again. With a little sigh, he tucked a few stray locks of ebony hair behind the crook of his ear and lowered his gaze to his thighs, beginning to bounce one of his legs against the floor as the ambulance was shut up and drove off. "Now, I don't mean this as a threat, of course, but you really wouldn't like to cross me. I'd suggest just waiting an hour or two for this little allergy to flush itself out, and then leaving my brother and I be to go off on our own merry way. No conflicts there that I can see. Where did they take him, exactly?"

Edited by opallapo

((the meeting is over and everyone has gone on their way.))

user posted image

"You obviously don't know who you're speaking with," said Slovakia, his tone taking on an even tone. He didn't like being lied to, and he didn't like Pyongyang's attitude. The capitol was being nasty. He sighed as North Korea was taken away. That wasn't what he wanted to hear at all. Huffing, he looked at Pyongyang, "He's going to the hospital. Don't worry, they aren't allowed to force someone to talk about what happened. So, you're safe."

user posted image

"You think I'm worried about them forcing him to talk, that's so cute." With a little sigh, Pyongyang straightened up and turned towards Slovakia, his smile melting into a cold frown at long last. "He's been conditioned not to speak about things like that under any circumstances anyway, so that isn't even necessary. And it's pretty obvious that he's getting taken to a hospital. I want to know where. I would like to pick him up again eventually, you know." Cross, the city took a moment to fix his suit before rubbing at his temples and turning back to Slovakia again with another, slightly more distressed frown. "This wasn't supposed to pan out this way. I'd been planning on using this to improve relations with someone in Europe, but that obviously isn't going to work now... Maybe I got a bit distracted or carried away. I... Apologize for my behaviour." The words were very much forced out, almost through grit teeth, even, though he covered that up by resurrecting his previously discarded grin.

user posted image

Slovakia scoffed at Pyongyang's condescending tone. Of course, just like all strong countries, he was rude and disgusting. It was funny, as much as he probably hated America, he was just as stuck up as him. Slovakia hoped that he would never end up like that because the behavior was actually pretty disgusting. He shoved his hands in his pockets and shrugged, beginning to walk away. "How should I know?" he asked. Even if he was normally nervous, his shyness disappeared when he was angry. Pyongyang was just so rude and didn't even know how to act in a public situation. It was all very embarrassing. He didn't even bother to turn around when the capitol spoke, but he did stop walking. Slovakia turned his head to the side, "What was that? I didn't understand you. Could you repeat that?"

user posted image

Oh, so he was going to make it like that. With a sigh, Pyongyang slipped his hands into his pockets and looked away, out towards the road that the ambulance carrying his brother had gone down. Though a hint of irritation creased his eyes, he still managed a smile. "... I'd said that I'd apologized for my actions. I really will have to insist on you figuring out where he's gone if you don't know though. I can't speak to the people in that restaurant of yours, so i have no way of asking to what address he's gone." Faintly, under his breath, the city muttered something about taking note of a new missile target in Europe and folded his brow at the street, as if he were studying the gravel on the road.

Sweden trudged alone through the snow quite happily, his usual smile for once being genuine. There was a certain joy in walking through the snow, even if it was absurdly cold and no sane person would go in such weather in such light clothes. Then again, Sweden wasn't unaccustomed to extreme temperatures, and he was wearing a jacket. The thing was, it was a rather light jacket and most people would wear three instead of one. But again, Sweden didn't mind the cold. The thought of seeing his friend Denmark was a warming one, in a way. Well... 'friend' was a term the Nordic states all used quite loosely when referring to one another. All the same, Sweden felt a strange warmth as he knocked on the Dane's door. Whether it was from friendship or a joy in pestering her, he didn't know.

user posted image

"They won't know," said Slovakia, beginning to walk in the opposite direction of Pyongyang. He didn't want to be around anymore, so he was just going to leave. Pyongyang could find his own way to the hospital, Slovakia couldn't of cared any less about what happened. North Korea wasn't his ally anyway, so it didn't matter. Sure, he would look bad to the other countries, but they didn't even care about his existence. He was sure a little stunt like he was pulling wouldn't even have an affect on the world. He shoved his hands into his pockets, "All I can say is that they probably took him to what's closest. There's a hospital two blocks south of here. That's where it is."

user posted image

"Oh, fine. Be that way." Frowning, Pyongyang shoved his hands deep into his pockets and looked around, puzzled. Two blocks south... Which was was south of here? He didn't have any sort of compass on his person. How was he ever supposed to find his brother? Not that he really cared for his well-being at the hospital. It was more along the lines of how he would hate to get into trouble for losing the boy in a foreign city. He had said two blocks, so perhaps if he just walked out two blocks and went in a wide circle around the point of origin, he would eventually run into the hospital. With his mind set, he set out figuring that after all the chaos that had already ensued, nothing bad could really happen in the time it would take him to find his brother again, whether Slovakia decided to help or not.

Draped across her bed in quite the undignified manner, Denmark was in a rather deep sleep. Yesterday had been quite fun; she had gone hiking a little way outside Copenhagen. She and her capital both lived in the city - his reason being obvious, hers being that she liked to be where the centre of action was. The sound of knocking roused her from her slumber, and she groaned, rolling over. What she hadn't quite realised in her sleepy state was that she was rather close to the edge of the bed. And so, she hit the floor with a soft thump, and a yelp. Pfft. There were only two people who would actually come so early in the morning. Copenhagen, or... Sweden. Huffing, she picked herself up and dragged her feet to the front door. She was dressed in red summer pajamas. She was used to the cold in her country, but she also had indoor heating. Opening the door, she glanced Sweden up and down tiredly before yawning with a hand to her mouth. Once finished, she raised her eyebrows at him, dark circles beneath her blue eyes. "What do you want now?"

((Chico, weren't Copenhagen and Prague supposed to get drinks together.))

((Uhh yep. But I'm kind of lost as to what happened with the rest. T-T

Just by the way; I don't really want a relationship between them. I wouldn't be comfortable roleplaying them together... And Copenhagen is kind of a ladies' man anyway.))

((They don't have to be. They were just going to get drinks together. Though, that will not change the fact that Prague has a crush on him.))

Sweden felt his smile widen a little as he shrugged. Denmark was fairly easy to rile up, and that was always entertaining. Really, anything he did seemed to make her mad and that was always fun... 'Danes are so high and mighty... the second someone points out they're not perfect they're crestfallen.' He thought to himself. Granted, this wasn't always true... but Sweden found it applied to most Danes he met. Especially Copenhagen. "I'm bored." He said simply. "It's not as though much is happening in the world. So... entertain me." No doubt Denmark would get angry and refuse, which would be entertaining to the Swede in its own way. Or she'd do something else that would entertain Sweden. Really, even the way she glared at him was funny to him.

Denmark rubbed at her eyes with the back of one hand. Oh, Sweden. He seemed to find joy in her irritation. Annoying man he was. At his words, she paused, dropping her hand to raise her eyebrows in a slightly saucy manner. "If you're being suggestive there, then you can forget about it," she said bluntly, eyebrows returning to their usual position. With that, she sighed and moved aside, waving a hand inside her home. "Do you want coffee, my annoying Swede?"

((Can you start it then, Ice? And I'm perfectly fine with that. It is kind of sweet. biggrin.gif))

((Actually, would you mind starting? I don't feel well...))