Blobblarg242

Hetalia: War, Peace, or Randomness?

((Hey, guys. I'm sorry I haven't posted at all, but the last few days have been pretty hectic for me. Today especially. But, I'll hopefully be back to my regular schedule quite soon. So... just keep on going without me. No worries.))

"Nihao!" Called a cheery voice. China walked in, smiling, wearing what he always did: a red traditional Chinese robe with long sleeves. He hadn't bothered, or wanted, to dress up in a suit or a military uniform. It wasn't like they were going to war. He could save it for when he met Japan. Jiangsu came in after him with a somewhat annoyed look. She had a western styled suit on. It was dark blue with a small tie to match. As china went over and took a seat, he said, "I hope we aren't late."

Jiangsu then walked over and dropped a very heavy looking folder in front of him. China's expression then changed to one of half-despair, half-annoyance.

"Jiangsu, what's this?"

Jiangsu gave him a look that said, 'You should know'

China slumped onto the table. "Now I wish I had brought Beijing with me instead of Jiangsu..." He muttered.

"Beijing is dealing with floods. You should know that he's not available to come at this moment," Jiangsu said, "He's weak," she then added.

China ignored her and began looking through his folder.

Denmark watched the two carefully, rolling her eyes as the capital's face was squished. These young countries were often quite immature. Sometimes a bit annoying, really. Then again, at least they had a reason, unlike Copenhagen. She sighed softly. Oh, Copenhagen. She loved him, really, but sometimes he got a bit too much for her. Currently, he was realising the underlying context of Czech's words, and snapped his fingers to point at the other capital. "Have you got a crush on me or something? I mean, I couldn't blame you. I'm rather dashing," he said, flashing him a white grin. He truly did look like a surfer when he grinned like that, with the blonde hair and blue eyes. "I mean; who couldn't have a crush on me? Other than Denmark or Norway, of course. That'd just be weird..."

Ireland sighed gently and laid her head down. Everyone was pretty much ignoring her save for Dublin. Dublin noticed this and frowned gently. He wished that everyone would notice her more. Usually people confuse her for being a part of Northern Ireland, but they are both completely different people. He smiled and patted her shoulder gently. "Hey, Ire, I've heard that there maybe a flower show in town. Want to go check it out after the meetings over?" he asked. Ireland nodded and smiled a bit. She loved flowers, but she would never admit that to anyone.

user posted image

Czech's smile grew and he smiled widely at Prague. The capitol simply glared at his brother, his eyes blazing. The older man laughed, his tongue poking out from between his teeth. Copenhagen was right about the crush alright, but he knew Prague wasn't going to admit it. He was stubborn, so it wouldn't be easy getting him to say anything. Czech finally let go and leaned on the table near Prague, still smiling at him. The capitol was frowning, looking away from the others. Though, by the slight pink color in his ears, Czech assumed that he was blushing something fierce. Chuckling again, Czech looked over at the two Nordics, "He does, he just won't admit it himself. Let me tell you, he's been trying to hard to get your attention," He grabbed his brother's hand out of the air as it tried to come down on his neck, "That's why I think you two should go get drinks after this."

Copenhagen nodded eagerly, still grinning away at Prague. Ah, it was kind of sweet, really. And he wasn't bad to look at, not at all, really. "Hey, so you wanna go for drinks with me or not? Den can stay behind if you're shy~" he chirped cheerily, crossing his arms on the table. It was funny; he was often the one acting like Czech and Denmark as Prague, when he decided to tell someone one of her, 'embarrassing,' secrets. He couldn't see what was embarrassing about them, really. Posing for those types of magazines wasn't all that bad; he'd done it before! But she had whacked him something fierce while he had spoken, and had ignored him for three months afterwards. Not worth it, really.

Meanwhile, Denmark had decided to direct her attention elsewhere than Czech, Prague and Copenhagen. It seemed she was uninvited anyway. Catching sight of a friendly face, she waved across. "Hey there, Ireland!" she called across the table. She looked kind of lonely, really. One shouldn't be lonely.

Sweden grinned at the building which was to be the place of the world meeting. Well, he grinned at everything, but this one was a little more sincere. It had been a while since he had really cared about politics... In truth, he actually still didn't care for politics, he had just been so insanely bored that going out into the world seemed like the best thing to do. He had also begun to mentally contradict himself, but that was a minor side-effect of the loneliness. He looked to his brother, Stockholm, who was also smiling. Stockholm didn't have a perpetual (and somewhat creepy) smile like Sweden did, so his actual meant something. "Hey, Sweden? Who do you think will be there?" The capitol questioned. His big brother simply shrugged and proceeded as if the question had never been raised. Stockholm didn't mind. He knew that Sweden didn't mean anything by seemingly ignoring him. That was simply the way his brother was. Most people found it unnerving, but after spending literally centuries dealing with it, Stockholm stopped caring a long time ago. "Well, I kinda hope we see Finland..." The Capitol said, quickly adding "Well, not really Finland himself... but rather his capitol..." He let his voice trail off before clearing his throat and ineffectually trying to hide his flushed face from his brother. Sweden politely remained silent. "Anyway! Let's just focus on the meeting." Stockholm finally managed to say as they approached the door. Sweden pushed open the door and expected at least somebody to immediately greet him. That 'somebody' would hopefully be another Scandinavian, though Sweden would have been content to simply be greeted. Stockholm would have preferred if his brother wasn't simply standing in the doorway in an attempt to get someone's attention.

((Bleh... sorry for the kinda crappy post. Although, I'll be posting more frequently so... kinda good?))

Jiangsu looked over at the sound of doors creaking. She gave the two arrivals a nod for a greeting. China, however, looked a bit confused and was saying, "Hey, Jiangsu, why'd everyone ignore my greetings? And where are the other countries?"

He then realized that Jiangsu wouldn't answer him at the moment since she was in her quiet mode. So he carried on looking through the documents in the folder, becoming more and more bored. There were no other Asian countries apart from him here and he felt a tad lonely. He then wondered if Jiangsu would talk to him if he used a Nanjing dialect. He turned to her and asked, "Jiangsu, o' s'uo aa. Ni zi bu zi dao bie de guo jia dou za ze me man da?"

Jiangsu raised an eyebrow at him, "Your Nanjingnese sucks."

Direct as she was, he hadn't expected her to comment so harshly, but then again, it had been years since they had a good chat. Nanjing, one of her closest younger siblings, used to be Capitol until Beijing got the job instead. She wasn't really angry at Beijing for making Nanjing lose the position of Capitol but she disliked Shanghai for acting so stuck up and teasing Nanjing for losing the position.

China sighed and decided to try his luck with the other countries. "Da jia, does anyone where the other countries are?" he called.

((Da jia=everyone))

Ireland looked up and frowned lightly. "No I do not where the other nations are, sorry China." she said. She looked over and noticed two more people coming in. "Hello guys, sorry if everyone is not here yet." she said smiling. She looked out the window and saw the flowers. She wanted to go outside and at least smell the flowers. Dublin sighed and shifted uncomfortably. He sighed lightly and looked down avoiding eye contact.

user posted image

"Sure!" said Czech, answering for Prague. Really, his brother needed to get out of the house more. He really spent too much time playing the guitar or dancing. Czech did basically the same, but he at least got dates sometimes. Prague, on the other hand, seemed to not want to do anything. His brother was turning into a hermit. Looking over, Czech saw that his capitol with his mouth open in a silent scream. After a small squeak escaped him, his head thumped against the table. There was a bit of silence, before Prague began to whine and mumble under his breath in Czech. Snorting, Czech wrapped an arm around Copenhagen's shoulders, "It'll be great. Just watch out, us Czech's could drink you under the table. Don't let him drink too much or else he won't leave."

Copenhagen continued on grinning, bursting into peals of infectious laughter as Prague's head fell onto the table. Even Denmark's lips turned even more upward a the sound. Really, he was so shy! He slung an arm around Czech in a friendly manner, reciprocating the nation's action. He gave him a small squeeze sort of hug before relaxing his arm. The capital was naturally friendly and affectionate; even to those who didn't particularly like him. "Ahh, I'll get him home, don't worry," he chirped cheerily. "Even if we both pass out at the bar, we'll be okay. Won't we?" He peered down at the man mumbling. Prague looked a bit mad, really. "Hey, dude, you okay over there?"

North Korea and Pyongyang entered the meeting room sporting a decorated military uniform and a carefully pressed business suit respectively, their polished Kim Il-Sung badges glinting in the light while they made their way towards the two empty seats closest to the door. Whereas the country fiddled with the cap of his hat in unease and anxiety, Pyongyang instantly took on a perfect posture and offered the room a dazzling smile, trying to quietly make up for his brother's incompetence when it came to public appearance while softly humming No Motherland Without You under his breath. Egypt appeared shortly afterwards, Anubis trotting loyally at his heels while he took a seat next to Denmark. It took a few minutes for Cairo to stroll in, complaining loudly about something in Arabic before unplugging his iPod and shoving it deep into the folds of his pockets. He sighed and sat down next to Egypt, frowning a little as Anubis climbing onto his lap wrinkled his Sphinx shirt. Still, it would be rude of his to complain. He could potentially offend someone that way, probably, so he just dealt with it and slowly ran his fingers down the jackal's back.

((For Icepelt))

((Opps... O.o I did not see that. Sorry Chico. T.T))

Ireland heard someone call out to her and saw Denmark. "Hi Denmark, how are you doing?" she said. She smiled lightly. She mentally nagged at herself for getting distracted. Dublin snickered a bit at Ireland's oblivious nature. He did have to admit one thing though. If someone did like Ireland she was unlikely to notice it due to that part of her personality. Ireland glared lightly at Dublin and sighed figuring that he may stop snickering soon.

((Edited.))

Sweden nodded at Ireland as she greeted him. Not exactly the country he had been hoping to be greeted by, but the Irish girl seemed pleasant enough. Definitely better than England or- "Denmark." The Swede muttered under his breath at the sight of the other Nordic. His sibling tugged on his sleeve to get his attention. "Hello, Ireland." The Swede's usual grin had diminished ever-so-slightly, but it was still present on his face. As Sweden took his seat however, his eyes lingered on the Danish country. "Sweden... hey, calm down. Come on, I think the meeting is going to start soon. I hope." His brother was nudging him but Sweden didn't seem to notice. He simply kept glaring at the Dane. Stockholm gave up on his brother and turned to the Irish country in his place. "Sorry about my brother's rudeness. He's... we don't let him out of the house much." The capitol gave a bit of a nervous grin.

Edited by Blobblarg242

user posted image

"No!" said Prague, his head still on the table, "Czech is embarrassing me and he's stupid!

"Hey," said Czech frowning. His feelings weren't really hurt, but he loved to tease his siblings. He knew that Prague wasn't upset anyway, he was just acting shy. Pouting he walked over and squeezed the other man's shoulder, "That's not very dice. Man, I just scored you a date, you should be happy," Czech looked back over at Copenhagen, "It's fine, he'll get over this soon. He's just startled right now. Oh, and us Czech's don't get drunk in public. That's real uncool. We don't do that."

user posted image

Slovakia entered the meeting room silently, looking around nervously. He hated being in public places alone. Bratislava had a date or something, but he hadn't been able to stop her before she left. Knowing how she was, she wouldn't make it to the meeting. He hoped to God that Czech was there already there with him. Just as he walked inside, he ran right smack into someone. Yelping, he looked to see who it was, and was horrified. "O-oh, Mister North Korea," he said, his voice shaking, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to run into you, I swear."

"You see, young comrade, Dear Leader has begun this glorious project involving building up and repairing all the city's amusement parks and building aquariums. Isn't that kind of him? He's so thoughtful, just giving and giving to us all."

"Uh-huh."

Sighing, North Korea rolled his eyes as Pyongyang rambled on and on in praise of the leadership and the highest tiers of the Worker's Party, idly sketching magnolias into the margins of his notepad. Speaking to him was just awful. He parroted every type of message any sort of propaganda poster would have, with the vigor of a news anchor from their country. Just looking at him made him upset. He was tall and muscular and lean and smartly dressed all the time - why did he get to be so spoiled?

A sudden force from behind knocked the thin young teenager forward in his chair, so that he smacked his head against the table. Already, he could feel the beginning of a bruise, and as he yelped and rubbed at his forehead he could only hope that it wouldn't swell. A glance over his shoulder revealed his attacker to be none other than Slovakia.

"Oh, i-it's fine, sir." He mumbled, gingerly fingering the small ball of pain near his temple. "My fault for sitting so close to the doors, I guess..."

China hated the fact that none of the Asian countries were here, apart from North Korea. He didn't know the other countries very well, being the 'middle country'. In addition to that, Japan was on his bad side, again, and Beijing was still at home, complaining about the flood that hit even though he was completely fine and Jiangsu rarely talked. It was even worse that France, America, England and Russia, his best friends outside of Asia, were no where to be seen. He could try talking to North Korea but he reminded China of Qing Shi Huang, one of the previous, and very paranoid, rulers, for some reason and Qing Shi Huang was creepy. He drummed his fingers on the table, bored, waiting for something to happen. Then, suddenly, North Korea had his head slammed into the table by Slovakia and China couldn't help but let out the tiniest of laughs.

user posted image

"O-Oh, no I assure you, it was completely my fault," said Slovakia, going to North Korea's side. He was absolutely terrified of the Asian nation, but he was trying not to let it show. Instead, he was letting his shyness show. He believed it was better to show that he was shy rather than he was scared. Attempting a friendly smile, he leaned over to get a look at the Korean's forehead, "I should have been watching where I was going. It was my mistake completely. Uh, would you like me to get you some ice for your head, it's turning red. Of course, if you feel that it would be silly for me to do it, I won't. I was only offering because it was my fault."

She smiled. "It's okay, really. It's probably normal around here." she said. She could feel the tension in the room and tried to ignore it. Dublin looked around and gave a nervous cough. He really wanted the meeting to start so it could end quickly. He looked down at Ireland and sighed gently. He did not know how Ireland could be this friendly to everyone. He sighed lightly and looked around.

((I may make a form for Dublin if everyone does not mind.))

As unwilling as it was, North Korea couldn't help the red tinge that leaked into his cheeks at the sight of China laughing at him. Oh, great - now he'd just gone and made a fool of himself in front of his older brother, his greatest and most valuable ally. This meeting was just getting worse and worse, and it hadn't even started yet. Slovakia's fingers brushed across his forehead as the taller man examined any damage done, dragging the embarrassed young man's attention away from his sibling and back onto the European. His offers of giving help only made him remember all the times that Czech and Slovakia had helped him medically in the past back during the days of the USSR, and despite the fact that they were all pretty much obligated to help one another whether they wanted to or not, remembering such kindness got him to blush and shake his head, covering the light purple tint beneath his skin with a white-gloved hand.

"N-No, that's really fine. You don't have to apologize, sir, no damage was done. It was an easy mistake, and you were going to a meeting and probably had a lot of important things to think about - anyone could've done it in your situation. Besides, it's just a little bruise, it's not like it's a big deal..."