ShadowMonster

Nalom 2

Phill walked up to her and kneeled by her "please ill show you my scars and ill let you see something i have never shown someone before, my good luck charm"

Blur jumped down, transforming into her true mode and landing. She spread her wings in a threatening mode at the creatures and helped fight them.

Ushia sighed. "Fine, but don't think you can do anything about it." She lied down, a faded, black tire mark on her back.

The sun was starting to go down. Daytime passed faster in Nalom, but night stayed longer.

While walking in the forest, Lunar heard fighting. "Maybe those hounds have found the food" he said, picking the pace up.

Crescent bit down on the neck of one of the creatures which wailed. "Just like biting deer for food" she said. But they kept coming. "Surely their forces will thin and the boss of em all will face us".

Phill gently hovered his hand above it singing to see if he can lighten the pain in her back "if it hurts claw into my leg" he smiled as he heard a howl from not to far away "nighttime is coming soon"

"Where's Echo when you need her- Oh, night's soon. Echo will be coming out," Blur said. She jumped into the air swiftly as one tried to tackle her, flapping her wings so she wouldn't fall on the ground. "Hmm. I have an idea..." Blur shrieked, which startled a few of the creatures.

Twilight looked up, awoken by a shriek. Then, standing up and putting the glowing saphire down, she ran out of the cave and flew in direction of the shriek. In moments, she was also in the battle. "Thanks, Twilight," Blur said. Twilight nodded, her colors changing.

Ghokia looked up. Blur is calling dragons who know her... I must leave, she said, then flew out the door. Shifting into a five-feet-tall dragon, she also entered the battle.

Nite groaned. No, no, no. I am staying here, she mumbled and fell back asleep.

And then the sun was gone. All the night-time creatures came out. Kat, Emily, Drey and Jake appeared at the lake. Kat yawned then quickly headed towards her house.

((Nite's in a berry bush somewhere in the forest.))

Echo stood up and walked towards Kat's house. She was completely silent, minus her footsteps echoing through the forest.

Ushia stayed completely still, annoyed, but wondering what his lucky charm was. After all, she had a lucky charm... And Airyia did, too. But the two they had weren't really that different from ones that they had seen before.

Edited by seacatsmew

Kat really didn't need to be led, she knew where she was going, but she followed Spike anyway.

Phill smiled as he saw her back glow yellow for a second "it should help." he reached in his shirt and on a necklace were two things a small emblem in a language that ony phill and others of his kind new and a folded up piece of paper in a big see through locket(big enough for an apple to be inside at least) covering an item "these are my charms"

Spike hurried and would stay by kat, he was anxiouse to see phill again

Edited by voltage

Emily, Drey and Jake followed them. Kat stopped when she got to her house. Emily and Drey stopped behind her. But Jake hit Drey and Drey hit Kat and the three ended up on the ground. Emily just sighed.

"Oh, nice. Wanna see mine? It's nothing special, just something Airyia's mother gave me. They thought cats were really good luck. Which is why-" Ushia started, but Airyia, although paying no attention to Phill's charms, stopped her. "Ushia, say one more word and you'll be a charm," she warned. "Okay then..." Ushia said.

Echo sat down beside Kat's house. She had ran half the way, flown the other. She just sat there, not moving.

Phill sighed "its ok i dont need to, i just wanted to help your back. Can i touch it to see if it helped?" he looked at airyia "its ok, everyone has family secrets"

Spike laughed to himself and tried to help kat up

Kat smiled at Spike, "Thanks." Once all three were back up, Emily slapped Jake with the back of her hand which caused his head to spin.

Echo looked at them, but stayed still. She changed into her day form.

Airyia frowned. "It's not a secret. My charm has been passed down through my family from the first day my family started. Because to my family, cats meant good luck. Which is why Ushia was adopted without hesitation," Airyia said. She held up her charm.

Ushia nodded. "Sure, Phill."

(inside)

Spike gently nuzzled her

Phil smiled at her "it is alright heck,i have been adopted many times each family has been my family" phill gently placed his hand on her back and hoped it had really reduced the pain

((In the house.))

Ushia didn't move. "Mine was the charm that they had been protecting forever... For my fifth birthday, the day I first turned into a cat..." she said.

(ok)

Kat went right through the wall, inside. Emily, Drey and Jake followed, Jake nearly bumping into Drey again when they stopped.

Spike ran in and jumped on phill

phill had rubbed her back for a minute then as soon as he moved he was on the floor spike on him "hey there ll of you." he walked over and sat next to airyia and ushia and he gently rubbed ushias back "i wish i could have stopped the car, killed the murderers and saved all of you any way i could." spike was sitting beside ushia on the other side and had his head by her

Kat looked at Ushia and Airyia, smiling, "Hey, it's been awhile." Then she noticed Ava, "Hey Riddle. Glad you got the letter." Ava nodded, "Yea. Don't excactly see how I can help ya."

Edited by ShadowMonster

Airyia nodded and put her charm into her bag. "Ushia, the book, please? And the lullaby." Ushia put the lullaby in the book, shut the book(the pot disappeared) and threw it over to Airyia. She caught it and put it in her bag. "Bat and Coal? Well, they're stronger then Maxx and Morrikio- they disappeared before- and have an army of dark elves. I don't see how you could stop them," Airyia said. Echo popped her head through the wall.

"Well why don't the five of us go back to the library and talk there?" Kat looked Emily, Drey and Jake then at Ava again. All four agreed. So the four ghosts went through the wall. Kat unlocked the door for Ava. Once Ava was in Kat locked it again.