ShadowMonster

Nalom 2

Ushia looked at Airyia. "How long will this take?" she asked. Airyia shrugged.

Violet giggled. "I'm not going to! That's final~!" she said.

"Ok, that's it!" Kat turned her hands tangible, pulled out her bow, and aimed for the girl. Yep, she was annoyed.

Violet split into five different bats and flew around Kat.

((Annoyance level for Kat: A lot.))

They all dodged by flying upwards, then formed one girl again. Violet then flew out the roof hole and disappeared into the forest.

((I'm amused now.))

Violet went all serious and stuff. "Hmph. If she doesn't like me that much, maybe I should join the destroy side? Nah, there's nice ghosties," Violet thought aloud.

Phill smiled and sang loudly, his song was strong like a sirens and would bring violet back remembering her scent and her appearance sending a message "please come back?"

Edited by voltage

Violet chose to ignore that message and sit in the willow tree again.

Echo stayed as still as a statue.

Crescent killed the last of the scaly hounds. But her morale was down when she heard cackling.

"Well well well! Two creatures in the forest of evil ghosts" Lunar taunted. "I guess those dumb brutes called hounds can actually sniff up some animals to bring home to the village of lumberjacks!".

Twilight and Ghokia looked around, confused for who said that. Blur turned into her creature mode swiftly.

Echo sat down, folding her wings.

Crescent noticed a silver phoenix.

"Guess I'll beat you both." Lunar replied. He then charged at the wolf and the creature.

Blur turned human. She than held up her arm. A shield appeared around her and Crescent. Of course, it wasn't the strongest, and it'd only last for three attacks.

Edited by seacatsmew

"Puny, I thought forest monsters would be a challenge" Lunar said clawing at the shield. Then he flew backward and extended his wings to show the hidden shards in his wings. He grabbed one and flung it at the two.

"That was only the tip of the iceberg. I have a whole sleeve of tricks!" Blur said, another shield appearing. When the attack was done, the shield disappeared and Blur held out her arm. A claw shot out of it and flew towards Lunar.

Crescent sprang upon the phoenix.

Lunar punched the wolf in the throat. When a claw nipped him. "Most of your skills is useless blind" he said, his eyes glowing white. Then he sent beams of blinding light toward the two.

Blur jumped to the side, turning into her true mode, therefore, flying. "And you're almost completely useless without your wings!" she hissed, flying towards Lunar in a blur.

Echo looked at him, straight in the eye. "It is my fault... I left. And... I.. Uh..." She went dead silent and looked away.

Edited by seacatsmew

(...what happened to Daman and Z?)

Kat mumbled to herself.

Emily, Drey and Jake just looked at the damage.

Ava picked some stuff up off the ground and placed them on the table.

((They went poof...?))

Daman stood outside of Twilight's cave and looked in. "Here we are! Just don't touch the giant Saphire, we'll be squished if we do," he told Z.

Ushia stared at the hole in the wall. "The hole in the wall is nothing new... The roof? No idea. So..."

(oh no o.o)

Z nodded, "Ok, won't touch it."

Kat continued mumbling to herself, "Need to put some sorta protection spell on the house..."

((Yeah...

I was thinking of making a character called Sea for some reason. And making it into me.

Decided not to.))

Daman slowly walked in on his belly and went over to the pile of bright, shiny, colorful glowing gems. His eyes reflected light from them, making it seem like he had laser eyes.

"Some of us can't open doors, you know. Like me. I can only be in my normal mode for so long before I'm forced into my cat mode... Since I died as a cat," Ushia said.

Z simply walked in, not on his belly or anything, and followed Daman.

Kat looked over at her, "Well you don't need to worry about that because there's a hole in the wall you can just walk through."