ShadowMonster

Nalom 2

Airyia stayed silent and didn't move. In a way, she was like a ragdoll. Ushia frowned and shook her head. "Bat and Coal are going to pay for what they did to her. The poor girl... Almost like she's in a trance. Wait... Ghost dragon, can you grab the trance book out of Airyia's bag?" Ushia asked. Ghokia nodded and pulled a large blue book with elven writing on it. The Ghost Dragon turned four feet tall and flew over to Ushia, setting the book in front of the cat and turning one foot tall again. She landed on Phill's shoulder.

Ushia opened up the book and flipped the pages. "Trances... Angel trance... Devil trance... Information trance... Ragdoll trance... Ah! Here we go! Ragdoll quiet trance. It say here that the person can only say one thing, in three tiny bits. And that they stay completely still. The cure is..." she said, then stopped. She paled, turning ghost-white. "... No... That's impossible... They went extinct 30 years ago!" Ushia mumbled. "Wait, what's this- Oh. A nursery rhyme stuck between the pages. Hey, that's the one that was used when me and Airyia were little kids! Why is it there?" She pulled it out.

Phill looked over "what do we need to get to cure her and a nursery rhyme? you think with my magic it may help?"

"The nursery rhyme? No, plus, it's in elven writing. Even I have problems translating it. Anyways, we need a Dusky Flying Fox ear. But they aren't alive," Ushia said. She sighed. "Oh, there's another cure, too. But it needs a dragon wing," she said.

((The Dusky Flying Fox is a extinct animal. But it's adorable-looking. At least, the head...))

"Doesn't say. We have to mix it with a lime, a lemon, and a claw from a dragon, though," she said. Ushia pulled a pot out of the book and put it beside her. "Elves. Always putting things in books."

Ushia grabbed onto Ghokia and took a claw off of her. "Now we need a lime," she said, dropping the claw in as Ghokia growled at Ushia.

Crescent panted behind a tree. Something was chasing her in the forest. Of course, she killed it but not without getting a couple of cuts. "This forest is wild" she said. She went deeper into the forest, to see if there was any big prey.

Lunar was angry at the foolish man. The man apparently mistook him for an animal in the forest, which he angrily replied "Fool I am trying to burn it" and he stormed off to the edge of the village.

Ushia caught it and put it in the pot. A blue mist rose from it. Ushia reached in and pulled out a pocket watch. She waved it in front of Airyia. Suddenly, Airyia blinked and sat up. "Coal and Bat are on the destroy team! The forest is in terrible danger! They murdered me!" Airyia said very quickly. Ushia blinked. "Yeah, I know the last two. But- what? I thought they died!"

Phill hummed and hugged her again "good to have you back, i wont let them destroy this forest, ill turn them mortal then kill them and their spirit permanently killing them"

"I'll destroy this petty forest one of these days!" Lunar said angrily. He soon walked in, wishing to hunt something to prove this forest stood no chance against him.

Crescent ran fast as soon as a pack of strange things chased her. "Curse them an their idiotic thoughts" she said running.

Blur jumped from tree to tree, following a pack of strange things and a wolf with a marking on it's head. She was in creature mode, which gave her better jumping skills. "Need help?" she asked, forgetting to change her voice, therefore, making her sound like a girl.

Airyia blinked and hugged him back. "Phill...?" she asked. Ushia watched while Ghokia stared at her.

Twilight fell fully asleep, her tail wrapped around the glowing Saphire. Daman had disappeared, but was beside it, stuck there until night.

Phill lifted ushia and put ghokia on his shoulder closer to his neck "i missed you all and yes airyia?"

Ghokia turned transparent, the only thing of her shown was the glowing triangle shape. She jumped onto Ushia's back. Ushia hissed, and Airyia blinked. "You look... Horrible. What happened?" she asked.

Phill sighed "ushia your ok, and after everyone left me spike and kaya we went outside to survive. jardogs killed spike and kaya and continuasly killed me"

"Ghokia, GET OFF MY BACK!" Ushia screeched, causing birds(and Nyghtic) nearby to fly away. Ghokia quickly hopped onto Phill's shoulder. Airyia blinked. "Ouch? That must have hurt."

Ushia stepped away. "Nothing's wrong with it. Just a tire mark. Which refuses to disappear," Ushia said.

PHill sighed "let me see now before i need to make it so i can see, i want to try and help"

"TOUCH ME AND YOU'LL DIE AGAIN!" Ushia shrieked. She stared at him, annoyed.

((Ushia has a short temper now. This will happen whenever someone wants to make her do something...))

"Yes, thanks for your assistance" Crescent replied. She stood her ground and started to fight off the creatures.